Tranny talks shit, gets hit

>Be a useless beta male
>listen to the kikes and start HRT so you can be (((your true self)))
>ride the bus because no one will hire a tranny and you have no money for a car
>see a "fellow" woman getting enriched by a ficki-ficki man
>beta male self has not been totally destroyed by HRT, revert to classic white knight mode
>muscle mass has however been totally destroyed by HRT
>get absolutely wrecked
Haha trannys get fucked. One thing Islam gets right is tossing these faggots off buildings.
>Walker described the man as a little more than six feet tall, in his mid to late 20s, with dark skin, a full beard, and a clean cut appearance. He was wearing a winter jacket and toque, which covered his hair.
WTF I love Islamic immigration now.

source?

>not posting the vid
>sage

Public Transport Tranny Toughy Taken To Task by Turkish Tourist on Typical Toronto Tuesday.

Film at 11.

No vid unfortunately. Comrade Justin doesn't allow such things to get out.
globalnews.ca/news/3844822/woman-says-she-was-attacked-on-winnipeg-bus-after-confronting-man-who-harassed-passenger/
>woman
No it is a man

>only the trannies can stand up to the immigrants
top fucking kek
she should’ve had a knife. Hrt makes you weak as shit I can’t carry a thing of bottled waters without getting tired.

Hahahahhahah the cucked article has removed the "racist" description of the habibi

I think you are truly the only ones with enough of the victims points to do it. On one hand, the desire to roof you is intense, on the other I really have no desire to get beheaded for not growing my beard right, as well with the patch work on my face I'll be getting tossed along with you if they take power.
If you guys promise to go back to the closet I will promise not to toss you off a roof.

Underrated

It's actually the cbc article on the same thing I got the haji description from. Really surprised they printed it considering no one else did.

Interesting, thanks for clarifying.

No basic lgbt rigts really are non negotiable I really don’t give a shit about what normal people do just don’t be a dick and we’ll be fine.

>willingly take hormones that makes you weaker
>loses in a fight
>complains it wasn't a fair fight
No shit Sherlie, you cut your balls of mate.

>beta male self has not been totally destroyed by HRT, revert to classic white knight mode
>muscle mass has however been totally destroyed by HRT
>get absolutely wrecked

Not gonna lie. This made me kek.

good lord

>don’t be a dick

You weren't supposed to take that advice literally user

Honestly I really like my penis I’ve always been disgusted by vaginas they gross me out. I just really like having boobs and a nice but and a feminized face.

Saw this on the CBC.

Half way through the article they mention that the woman is trans. Every. Single. Time.

>Like I'm really skinny, beacuse my muscles are atrophied from the hormones

Whats up with those shooped broken teeth though?
Makes me wonder if the black eye is makeup as well

this, her feminist arguing tactics are 10/10 tho

Photograph of the suspect has been released.

The absolute madman

I aint even mad

It's illegal now to say she's a man thanks to Trudeau

It could be interpreted as hate speech

I'd fuck her, she is sexy

That thing's got an Elliot Roger face

Made me laugh. Have a (You), user.

Barry objects to your comments...!

Kittos.

actually, you will be first as no sweet boipucci to distract peaceful liberators with.

>ywn knock a trap's teeth out
sigh

Never lose hope user... I believe that one day you will.

the Muslim that punched him is going to have a seriously infected hand that will require hospital treatment

(((Basic lgbt rights)))

Somebody post that disgusting video of the 9 year old tranny and the 11 year old twerking with some crusty old faggot trying to get his hands on him.

Honestly I wish God were real so I could praise and thank him for nuking Sodom and Gomorrah and a couple million bronze-age trannies along with them.

You just gave CSIS monitoring this thread a lead. Now they just have to wait for someone to show up to the hospital with an infected hand matching the description.

>revert to classic white knight mode

An alpha chad would've just high fived the shitskin, right?

Am I dyslexic or did I understand this correctly;
Tranny whiteknights a real woman, and an unrelated passenger puncher him/it?

Finally a use for Canadian tire money

>WTF I love Islamic immigration now.

only a retarded leaf can say this