Is it time to put atheists in camps?

Is it time to put atheists in camps?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxcy_Gregg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat een kankermooie poster

found the gommunist

I don't care if you are an atheist or a religios fag as long as you are right wing and have good values

>implying worshiping a literal jew on a stick is better than atheism or nihilism

If it is, I might need to "find Jesus" to save face. I liked going to church anyway. Good people.

No.

t. Far-Right Atheist

Atheists Jews Islamists
3 Yes

List of pro-White atheists and agnostics:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger

Yes. In camps. In the guillotine.
Agnostics can be left alone.
Atheists need to go.

>That's right goy, don't question (((religion)))

An agnostic is just a weak atheist.

So basically what you're saying is that you're afraid of what atheists have to say, but as long as they pussy out and dilute their message, they're okay.

>implying you can

oh boy here come the e pagan larpers
no atheists are okay if they arent fedora fags

Atheism isn't the problem.
>man has problems with marriage
>wife is leaving him
>shoots her and kid
>shoots up church goers because he blamed them for his wife leaving
Divorce courts have so many guards for a reason, angry husbands are dangerous as fuck. If Atheism was a problem, this would happen often, but there are no cases of atheist terrorism.

Daily reminder that (a-)gnosticism isn't on the line from theism to atheism but orthogonal to it.

>not listing Maxcy Gregg

Kanker mogo junge

>Ben Klassen

>be me
>own an original copy of Nature's Eternal Religion

feelsgoodman

quit namefagging you fucking nigger

>but there are no cases of atheist terrorism

Why yes, it is time indeed

Eat shit Jew

It Is. When are you going to unload your AR into a crowd atheist fag?

>Left wing death squads

>Dixie flag
>Not a based southern baptist
Get out of my Dixie fag. Having the right political opinions doesn’t save you from Satan

>but there are no cases of atheist terrorism.
it is to be expected from an american because you are ignorant of all the priests made martyrs by commie prisons they even forgive their former prison guards for their torture

Why are Jews so anti-Christian? Why is the Bible explicitly anti-semetic?

If you think Christianity is a Jewish trick you have never read Romans 9 or Revalations 2

>Get out of my Dixie fag

Oh fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxcy_Gregg

if I ask you if any religion is a problem and you say yes, would you know why?

it's because the values they teach and whether people sponge it up or not

the same thing can be said about atheists just being godless heathens.
Christians and Muslims have a good and bad following, atheists are either nihilistic emo boys or someone who really doesn't let religion's roles in society to effect anything in their life.

no one's different except me
I'm fucking perfect because I have to tell you newfaggots to get a fucking grip.

>dab

Is it time to put americans in camps?

That unexplained wiki link doesn’t change the fact that you a godless piece of shit and your Christian ancestors are probably looking down on you ashamed that you have rejected christ

That camp would have to be the size of Norway to fit all those fat fucks and it'd take half a century to starve them to death.

And all you faggots would die before it happened.

>Communism
>Atheism
Why are Christcucks so fucking dumb? Religion was never outlawed in the Soviet Union, priests weren't targeted due to their religion, they were targeted for political reasons. Russia was %97 Eastern Orthodox, if religion was targeted they would have had to kill all of them.

god you really are a fucking moron dont tell me how my country worked dumbass
communism and atheism are liked the fact that after they killed the original commies and priests they believed it was useful to replace priests with agents means nothing fucking retard

>slavnigger
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
Try backing your arguments next time, and debate 101 "Ad hominem are instant failures."

Not my fault the world is such shit with niggers and Communists ruining everything that I've lost confidence in the idea of a higher power.

Nice to see someone besides me take notice.

the fact that you think i am slav tells me you are a retard the second is wiki
again i fucking live in those countries moron

It's funny how Nazi propaganda tried to manipulate the lower-class Christians into thinking the enemy would kill Christianity while at the same time the German leadership was planning on rewriting it with occultism and essentially agreed with Nietzsche's perspective that it's what made Europe weak, multicultural, and complacent.

>Why are Jews so anti-Christian? Why is the Bible explicitly anti-semetic?

It's not

Somebody kill this guy....please

> American education