How many more people have to die Sup Forums?

How many more people have to die Sup Forums?

You can be pro gun but still pro gun control

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
youtube.com/watch?v=hdTJnFuzkSs&t=1104s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic niggers.

How about you go die and stop worrying about it?

>You can be pro gun but still pro gun control
No you can't, anti-gunners have seen to that.

>Steven King

Didn't he write IT?

Democrats call for repeal of bill of rights.

Democrat shoots up Congressional Baseball game
Democrat Atheist shoots up church with illegally held gun, stopped by armed citizens with legally owned guns.

Stupid Democrats call for grabbing legally held guns from Christian and conservatives and repeal of bill of rights.

Fuck this. Democrats are why we need a bill of rights and these damned guns. So we can shoot back.

All of them

every last one

Jews like Stephan king and Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Why do these people always say "GUN CONTROL NOW" but they never cite specific legislation? I want to know the exact law that would have prevented this.

>How many more people have to die Sup Forums?

America has the 94th highest murder rate in the world. Not many are dying, so why ask the question. Maybe look at car deaths. 800 per week.

This is a political campaign run by communists.

Well, if it wasn't for the fear mongering assholes on both sides, there could be some sort of compromise.
Unfortunately, the anti-gun types fear a Wild West scenario with everyone shooting at each other (not likely), while the pro-gun types fear an encroaching federal government banning all guns (also not likely).
As it is though, these far fetched scenarios continue to be shilled as if they're "just a matter of time".

All of them.

He did. Everyone of his books is filled with anger, hate, violence and objectification of woman. He's a class A hypocrite.

His book Big Driver a man rapes women with his mom's help then kills them. Fuck you King

All of them.

billions

They would just want all guns taken away. Either that, or have "stricter background checks" even though background checks are already strict.

You have to admit, though, it's a good read.

>wild west
Wild west refers to the vaat unsettled land, jot the social environment in and around cities/towns.

You can't put a price on the 2nd Amendment.

Pretty sure it can refer to either one, Webster.

No I don't agree. The end of "It" Veronica, the main character has a threesome with the boys that helped her. They were 15. He's ok with paedophilia

Except we were talking about "Big Driver", not "It".

I know. I was making a second point that King is clearly ok with child paedophilia

i'd say half of earth's population gone might not be a bad thing
GET TO WORK GUN PEOPLE

You may consider 15 pedophilia, but then you'd have to condemn any country/region/jurisdiction that permits this.
Not only would this come off as incredibly arrogant, are you really trying to tell me you never had sex with a 15 year old? Were you homeschooled, or something?

I have no issue with it. Niggers control their own population so win-win

Is that a threat? You gonna kill more? I bet you will liberal shitbag.

>compromise
I wish this meme would die off already

All of them

No. I'm 37, female. I didn't lose my virginity until 16. Furthermore, teen/ teen sex is ok. Adult to teen is not.

>encroaching federal government banning all guns
>not likely
nigger do you even know what the NFA, GCA, AWB and Hughes Amendment were? and Dems say they want even more? how is that "not likely"?

as many as it takes to get people like you from trying to take away our Constitutional rights

This was never funny. It's cringy as all hell why does it always get posted?

all of them.
SHALL

Google SAFE Act in NYS. Governor Cuomo the cocksucker made us all criminals overnight

How many people have to die before we wipe Islam off the face of the earth?

19 and fucked a sexy 13,yr old. Cummed,in her pussy to. She was passed out drunk. Also I'm way past statute of limitations so kiss my ass dad's. I Fuck your daughters hard

I haven't read Peanuts since Schultz died.
Can you just tell me what happens in the last frame?

>Adult to teen is not
Except that it is, so try again.
Just a reminder 18 is considered an adult in many places. Same with 19.

>while the pro-gun types fear an encroaching federal government banning all guns (also not likely).
How on Earth is that not likely when we can just look at the trajectory of gun-rights in nations that have bowed to anti-gun pressure to see that's exactly what happens?

>This time will be different goy, just like Communism!

>common sense gun control
>sane gun control

These people are hilarious.

You're a disgusting pig. KYS

Well in NYS legal isn't until both parties are 17.

Fuck you, leaf. I like 'em.

They always parrot
>"common sense gun laws"
>"sensible gun laws"
>"normal gun laws"
yet never define what they mean by it

almost forgot about that
you guys better start revving the helicopters soon cause your sneks are being fucking treaded on

You should be in jail you filthy fucking scum bag

The best answer for these bugmen questions is "6 million"

"What you're describing is legal"
>not where I live

I see.
So you're arguing NYS laws should apply throughout the world?
Otherwise, I can't see how you can make both of your statements.

ONE WEIRD TRICK to trigger no-fun faggots across North America. Canadians hate him!

enjoy your visit from the authorities my dude

>How many more do we have to kill before you surrender?

You'd be in jail in most states if at 19 you fucked a 13 year old. We have morals. I'm not ok with paedophilia. If you are I hope you kill yourself

It's still true.

>t. whiteknights ITT

Basing what's "okay" off of the arbitrary law of one small area is pretty retarded. Most states gave the age of consent at 16 and it's lower in some other countries. And again, it's arbitrary. There is a cutoff where a line should be set but there isn't a clear place it should be set and there are various age restriction laws that contradict each other too.

It’s not made to be funny, it’s meant to be as true /k/ as possible you dumb numale leaf

Look at the pervert boys. Bragging about fucking a girl that was passed out who barely had tits.

realistically how do you propose to stop mass shootings? Obviosly restricting gun ownership would do nothing but facilitate more illegal gun trade.

It's always the extremists who yell the loudest, although they make up a small minority. Conservatives who believe this is a representative democrat viewpoint are being fooled in the same way that liberals who believe the evangelicals are representative are.

Awww what's wrong? Don't like that you're a fucking Jew that diddles babies?

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
until you're ready to kill people and take their guns FUCK OFF

>Shooter already wasn't allowed to have guns
>Was stopped by a local man that legally owned a gun before the shooter could get away/kill more people
>"If we had more gun control, this wouldn't happen!"

>yet never define what they mean by it

of course not. how would they keep moving the goal posts if they committed to a specific definition?

>if at 19 you fucked a 13 year old
Except it wasn't me who posted that.

Maybe you can pull your head out of your ass a little bit.

Molyneux destroyed the gun control argument once and for all, when will the rest of these faggots catch up?

My bad then. Sorry

then where's the compromise, you asshole?
if you get nothing in return it isn't compromise, it's extortion

I think I have my answer. By all means please continue to give me entertainment

Kitty diddler. Pervy Jew kitty diddler.

>how many more?
ALL OF THEM.

All of them

But if you are going to do that for the USA you have to do it for other countries as well. So if you are only going to look at whites in the US then you have to do the same for every other country.

If you don't do this you are completely distorting the stats.

It's like Sweden's rape stats have recently gone up and Sven produces a table which shows the rape stats excluding non swedes. He then compares this to the USA and includes everybody for their stats.

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Stephen King is a pedophile, a retard and an autist. Don't listen to him.

fix the loony bins
also stop giving away prescription meds like they were candy

There's one above bragging about fucking a 13 year old CHILD at 19, start with him

Not nearly as many who died at the alter of abortion.

You said it

youtube.com/watch?v=hdTJnFuzkSs&t=1104s

This is the only kind of gun control that I support.

Stephen king is a pedophile

Yup just like fuck face up the thread that PROUDLY fucked a child while she was passed out.

>you asshole
You wouldn't talk to me that way if I was driving a Ferrari.

Sounds like a direct threat, King.
Somebody should report you to FBI.

King is a stupid fucking commie pedophile

There's a scene in the shing novel where a man dressed as a dog threatens Danny saying "I'm going to eat your plump little cock"

Ferrari??? Why Ferarri? Mazzarati def

>imblying when you give an inch, Democrats don’t try to take a parsec
I am tired of the one way compromise with American liberals. Nothing they get is ever enough.

Yeah he's a fucking pig.

I agree, let's ban guns so only the racist police and Trump are allowed to have guns.

I Mean, itd be quite easy to enact common sense gun control. Just copy our laws

>not giving the rope to pedos

I still would, you closet redcoat

>Ferarri
>Mazzarati
I don't know these brands so well, but I'd bet the "Ferarri" wins.

>while the pro-gun types fear an encroaching federal government banning all guns (also not likely).
It's called the United Kingdom