no

why?

Civnash cuck.
Not too bad, though.

>click baiting /pol with shitty you tube videos
no

>hiding your powlevel makes you a civnash

It's a false fucking dichotomy

Why do you need to ask if it is based? People on here consider it trash unless you can agree 100% of the time.

POL discovered he's an oven dodger kike jew.

He gets btfo by shaun left and right. The part where he says "by allowing women fuck freely" with fury shows what kind of loser weeb he is
youtube.com/watch?v=5rUFX7YhjQ4

>normalizing Sup Forums
Gas him. At least I'll give him that he shagged Lauren.

fuck no

no

Decent/10

Keep up the good work weeb, I hope you enjoy it

Sure, in the sense that civic "nationalism" does not, and can not, exist. It's a self-contradictory term. You can't be a nationalist without recognizing nations. Civic "nationalism" is just another term for globalism. It doesn't believe in birthright, the only difference between a civic "nationalist" and a communist is that the latter wants to give your country away, while the former "merely" wants to sell it to the highest bidder.

It shares none of the philosophical foundation and none of the goals. It's not nationalism. You can't be a fucking nationalist if you don't believe in nations. No nations, no nation-states, no nationalism. You filthy fucking mutt.

Ethno nationalism is purity spiralling.

Prove me wrong.

>I loved Israel when I lived there
*deletes comments naming the Jew*
>It's NOT the Frankfurt School
>Fucking Germans destroying Europe for a third time
>Based Jews
>Damn white women
>tfw no gf
>Sup Forums cucks jelly they get no prime boi pucci like me
>Is it still gay, if I don't swallow?
>I'm NOT Jewish
>tfw Eternal Anglo

LMAO

SHART

He makes the highest quality propaganda for the right. Anyone who attacks him is either ZOG or a useful idiot for ZOG.

Zero evidence for that. Interesting how you hide your flag. Is it Israel?

Shaun is a fucking retard. I watched his attack on BPS video about women not being good at chess and it was pathetic. All he could do is point out how there's some tiny amount of women who are good at chess. That doesn't address the issue you fucking retard.

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

All nationalism is "ethnic" nationalism. That's the defining trait of nationalist schools, support of nation(read: people) states.

That video i posted isnt about chess you nigger. BPS doesnt even read the books he talks about and Shaun proved that in the video. He just copy pastes content if it the content makes sense to him

BPS will never shake off that CIA/Mossad feel about it's show.

IN

If you're on Sup Forums, most content from BPS should be below you intellectually and to the left of you ideologically. But he still has good value in terms of pushing in your direction the people a couple notches below and to the left of you.

BPS shouldn’t serve as the source for your own beliefs, but you should prop up and utilize BPS as a means to draw others toward your own beliefs.

Scratch the intellectual part. You can tell BPS is very intelligent, whether or not he has the correct beliefs.

Also maybe this , but I'm not sure about that.

>Watches Shaun

>cites women climax during rape
>"im not touching this bit!"
what a pussy

>tfw muhammad got so mad he made an original meme.

Saw it in another threat actually

He is too black pilled. The misrable fuck needs to cheer up some. Soros could be hanged live on tv and he would still go on about how the West is doomed.

>Is le 52% face based?

you are the black pigeon guy himself, aren't you?