Holocaust Victim Survived 9 Death Camps and Lived to Celebrate His 100th Birthday in Israel

What do you say to this, Nazi fuckers? Would you tell Elias Feinzilberg he didn't survive 9 death camps? Have some fucking humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2017/october/holocaust-victim-survived-9-death-camps-and-lived-to-celebrate-his-100th-birthday-in-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation
archive.is/wCvZ1)
archive.is/pzO4k
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
zxing.org/w/decode.jspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you prove this genocide fiction by pointing out the people who didn't die?

Were are the mass graves?

>survived a death march in the winter by eating snow
This is masturbation rollercoaster tier

>"survived death camps"
Look like those death camps were pretty inefficient

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Forgot link

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2017/october/holocaust-victim-survived-9-death-camps-and-lived-to-celebrate-his-100th-birthday-in-israel

Wow, its almost like the Nazis were really bad at genociding kikes

Remember the 6 gorillion.

If the purpose of the 'death march' and the 'death camp' was to kill people, then why did anybody survive?

Why would you feed, clothe, and provide shelter for people you are supposedly systematically exterminating in secret?

Something doesn't add up here.

>survived 9 death camps

Whatever happened to that famous German efficiency I used to hear so much about.

>Nazi fuckers
>have some humanity
>Shows nazis the one that got away
>Thinks a story could change a nazi’s opinion
Top fucking Kek.

give me a gun

But how did he survive the masturbation machines bros

until you're ready to kill people and take their guns, fuck off.

"Death camps". They literally could have waltzed the Jews one by one into a room where they'd be stabbed to death (save $ on bullets), but instead they housed them, fed them, moved them around, etc. If total extermination was the goal, the way they went about it makes no sense.

>eat snow
I'm not on denial level yet but this shit just sounds fake.

LOOK AT HIS NOSE MAN HOLY SHIT HOW CAN YOU HAVE SUCH A JEWISH NOSE AND LIVE THROUGH 9 DEATHCAMPS NOSE?

Kek
It always is, user..... it always is.

>german efficiency

I bet he was gassed 9 times too

Damn. Just needed 1 more death camp and could've been a lampshade!

Maybe he became familiar with the taste and smell of smeg.

>Nine
I thought there were only five 'death camps'.

>Nazis were inhuman killing machines, they killed 500 people per day with the most efficient and lethal methods

>lmao nazis are dumb they always get stomped lol even grandpas survived their camps nazis are pussies lol

Yup, makes sense.

I thought the Germans made great stuff. How could he survive 9 German death camps? Impossible.

>9 death camps
doesn't he mean 6 million death camps?

Nope if it was a death camp he would have died at the first one

GEEE
Those fucking nazis were terrible at killing jews.

Yes. He is a liar and a kike.

Did Jews die ? Yes. Was it 6 million ? no.

Try 755k dead jews. Barely a blimp on the radar compared to the 8 million dead white Christians Yagoda killed as a communist Jew.

Where is the white eternal victim card ?

Disgusting kike
Hope he's killed by Hamas

how did he survive 9 gas chambers/ovens?

He didn't survive, we let him go on purpose.

>eating snow
Are the jews really gettint this desperate?

>survived 9 death camps
>death camps

>"death" camps

We kept walking him in circles and exchanged the house numbers every time he turned around. We only stopped because some dumbass fell into the swimming pool and we had to get him out before he got lodged in the drain. Seriously keeping these people from accidentally killing themselves is hard labor.

>how did he survive 9 gas chambers

He could hold his breath for a really long time.

No idea about the ovens, though. Asbestos skin?

Fire resistance potions made from baby foreskin and crushed gold.

>survived 9 death camps
How fucking stupid do they honestly think we are?
Like, why would the Nazis waste money and resources transporting people from camp to camp if the purported purpose of the camps was to terminate it's occupants in the most efficient fashion?

>Survived 9 Death Camps
we do better next time
promised

>How fucking stupid do they honestly think we are?

Very stupid is the answer.

A lot of people didn't believe their lies at the time, it took decades of Hollywood propaganda and Spielberg's Shoah Project in every highschool classroom to mindfuck the masses.

weren't much death camps if he survived 9 of them.

>I've survived the DEATH ROAD 100 times, walking to school.
>i have survived 26 years living in DEATH HOMES
>I've survived 26 years of eating DEATH FOOD
im a hero

>9 death camps
Even the official holohoax story doean't have 9 death camps. The kikes just make this stuff up as they go along. If you have never spent real time around Jews it is difficult to comprehend how much they lie. They lie about everything, even to each other. They lie even when there is no gain to be had from it, just to see if they can get away with it. It's their culture, they learn it from a very early age.

((Death Camps))

>Survived 9 Death Camps
German effectiveness my ass.

Huh so the Nazis didn't seem to be very good at killing Jews eh? Bullshit and we should show them a real Holocaust by nuking Israel into a crater of glass

>go to smaller death camps to build up your immunity to other, larger death camps

As a third generation holocaust survivor, we should be celebrating these things.
My mother was not as lucky as this man, as she was murdered by these horrible Nazis when she was only 3 years old.

I'd help him blow those candles out with a bottle of lighter fluid.

We'd have finally finished the job...

He had to walk for two minutes

>Oy vey I had to walk for two consecutive weeks and I survived by drinking frozen urine

Why did it take people 70 years to start looking at this shit critically?

>Try 755k dead jews.
Not even 500k died.

because that would be (((illegal)))

because for a long time the claims about the death camps were inconsistent, it took decades just for the camps to become accessible and then it took more decades for so-called "eyewitnesses" to come forward with their stories.

For example, one of the most famous "sonderkommandos" at Auschwitz's "gassing / cremating operation" Dario Gabbai only came forward with his tale in the '80s or '90s.

It's hard to debunk claims when nobody is talking.

>Why did it take people 70 years to start looking at this shit critically?

Same reason why we have transgenderism and furries now.

Before, when you lived in your village and had a dumb idea, or an idea that went against the common beliefs, everyone told you that it was stupid and you dropped it and kept it to yourself.

Now with the internet, when you have a dumb idea and you share it, people tell you you're stupid, and then you go on the internet and look for others that share your dumb beliefs, and you can form cozy echo chamber communities of people who share your beliefs and you can pump each other up to ever crazier heights.

I'm not saying the Holocaust is real as it is reported or not, but the way that revisionist communities and movements formed is the exact same as what lead us to getting transgender movements and the likes.

Thanks to those kind Nazis this man is still alive. They sound like great guys desu.

>by eating snow
Almost as bad as drinking seawater, I call bullshit.

The Nazis missed one...

My autism caused me to speak out in middle school during a presentation years back, immediatly got sent to the school therapist with the threat of being expelled

Kikes co-opting the deaths of a real death march (Bataan) on the pacific theatre trying to gain more sympthy. When will kikes change?

this

eating snow during a 2 week death march in the middle of winter would just kill you faster.

I wish those things and worse had actually happened but they didn't. But they should have.

>survived a death march in the winter by eating snow
this would drop your core body temperature and kill you faster than by not drinking anything

How the Fuck do you survive a death camp? Are you saying the Germans are not that efficient.

>, and you can form cozy echo chamber communities of people who share your beliefs and you can pump each other up to ever crazier heights.
Explains your flag

>2 week death march
ok...ok...no problem there

>implication that there was absolutely nothing to eat but snow for two weeks
so the average caloric intake when sitting on your ass is about 2000/day. Add in the marching, then add in the higher metabolic rate in cold climate trying to stay warm and this jew is upwards of 5-6000/day.

>eating snow
more calories are needed to melt a solid into a liquid, i.e. snow into liquid water. Last I checked, water has 0 calories.

Either this Jew was an absolute fat fuck when he started his death march, or he's full of shit somewhere in his story (((or all of it))).

It happened you bigots.

>Would you call out a jew on his lie
Yes.

typical grandpa, telling stories of things that never occurred.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y

it's anudda showa

It's almost as if they weren't even trying to kill him.

>Why did it take people 70 years
People have criticized this shit for the past 40 years. You just never hear of the criticism because it's well grounded and (((someone))) doesn't want you to hear it.

number of death camps he claimed to survive: 9
number of death camps that were real: 0
9 times 0 is still 0

U can´t eat snow, you´ll just dehydrate and get hypothermia. I call bullshit. Maybe he melted it before, then it would be safe to consume.

>you´ll just dehydrate and get hypothermia
you won't dehydrate but it will fuck up your core body temperature and kill you in freezing cold conditions

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

>right behind it came another car
Then what happened to the first car? Does it just get knocked into the furnace by the second one? And the third? And so on? No wonder those stupid Nazis couldn't build enough Tiger tanks, they were using all their steal on single use Schlomocoasters.
This is why Jews are always theoretical physicists and not engineers. They can't even design an imaginary death camp.

Eating snow for moisture only works if you have enough food to survive but no water.

>death march
In his famous autobiographical book Night read by millions of schoolchildren, Elie Wiesel wrote that in January 1945, when he and his father were both prisoners of the Nazis at Auschwitz, the camp inmates were asked by their SS captors if they would prefer to remain in the death camp - where hundreds of thousands of Jews had been systematically exterminated in gas chambers man, woman, and child - to await the imminent arrival of their Soviet liberators, or if they would rather leave with the Nazis, who were abandoning the camp, on a death march. Elie Wiesel and his father, talking it over, agreed together they would prefer to leave voluntarily on the death march with the German Nazis who had dedicated the previous 4 years to exterminating the Jewish race on an industrial scale rather than be liberated from them by the Soviets. They must have really, really hated communists.

>chambers/ovens?
chamber oven*

Starting to think they are just camps desu

what kind of death camps could they be if he survived?

>would you tell him he didn't survive 9 death camps?
>survive
>death

yes

>survive 9 death camps
propably not that deadly camps after all

sorry for your loss m8

Kikes has some fantastic science fiction stories to tell to the goys

wouldn't a country full of lairs that are all in on their little game all know that this guy is full of shit and not be throwing him a party with cake and tv cam.. oh. never mind.

QR code in pic related links to this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 5 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
3- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
4- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
5- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that as taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog

--
Confirm QR is legit here: zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

fuck off.

>He survived a 2 week death march by eating snow

Big fucking deal. My grandfather did too from Stalag VIII-B.

Link euro trash

Kek

>forum founded on denying suppression of information and permitting free speech
>echo chamber
Stupid nigger

>barely a blimp on the radar
kek

Why does every single holocaust survivor live to be over 100? Did the holocaust give them longevity or something? Did they turn into G-Men by Hitler?

I was laughing at this part of the story,
but my mom came up with a wonderful explanation:
HE WAS STILL WARM FROM THE OVENS!!!

how do you survive 9 death camps when there werent 9 death camps???

WTF? I thought there were only 6 death camps?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extermination_camp