Texas Church Shooter Wore Skull Mask! Possible Anarchist/Communist!

Links to the 2 original posts from Friday (11/3) and Saturday (11/4) prior to the shooting.

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/147869196/

> archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/147857637/

Circa News coverage of the TX Press Conference held this morning (11/6)

> circa.com/story/2017/11/06/nation/devin-kelley-heres-what-we-know-about-the-texas-church-shooting-suspect

"Kelley was dressed entirely in black during Sunday's attack and also wore a face mask replete with a white skull."

The phrase used in the Friday post 'Beauty is in the Street' is a reference to an attempted Communist Takeover in France back in 1968.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauty_Is_in_the_Street

Anyone have anything else to add? Are there Communist/Anarchist/ANTIFA groups in his area that he may have associated with?

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/news/nation-now/records-show-texas-shooting-suspect-once-lived-in-colorado-springs/489360821
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/8341-atomwaffen-division-new-central-thread/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I told you fuckers to kill the commies. Now look what you've done? Hope the NEET years were worth it.

Tranny supersoliders confirmed if true.

if people started Killing the jews to defend ourselves none of these children would have had to die.

The guy in the mask looks nothing like the shooter.

Yes but the outfit description is same. The point is Kelley may have been affiliated with same/similar group.

he's identical
that could easily be him under the mask

What is that flag the skull guys are holding? Has it been seen at protests before?

It's BG Kumbi

Nice spot.
He's also an athiest. Commie atheists loath Christians.
Lets see if Hannity picks it up

He was THESE GUYS. Muslim sympathizing atomwaffen. Look that up.

> (OP)

>The guy in the mask looks nothing like the shooter.

Agreed. I don't think it's the same guy from what i've seen.

Plus, in the group photo, the flag being held up is from AtomWaffen/Iron March. They're self described Neo-Nazis, so the 'Beauty in the Street' comment would make even less sense in that context.

In theory, if Devin Kelley was a Communist who was trying to tie this shooting to the Far Right, making those advance posts along with the photos of the skull masks and flag, then carrying out the attack in a similar mask may have been the plan. If his escape had been successful, would somebody have led the media to Sup Forums to dump the blame on /POL?

how much confirmation do we have on the skull mask detail
circa isn't reliable
but I found this
9news.com/news/nation-now/records-show-texas-shooting-suspect-once-lived-in-colorado-springs/489360821
>He wore a black mask with a white 'skull face' during the shooting, according to the Texas Dept. of Public Safety.

so what the fuck political philosophy is this guy? pro-islam, pro-fascism, anti-capitalism, pro-nazi, anti-american?

>What is that flag the skull guys are holding? Has it been seen at protests before?

AtomWaffen / Iron March.

What happend to the two shooter story, and that they made the victims read marxist literature? Or was that just a larp?

Sounds like a fucking Nazbolnigger.

What I do know is we need ban assault face masks.

he's a communist

>If his escape had been successful, would somebody have led the media to Sup Forums to dump the blame on /POL?

Hmm. He was sloppy if that was the goal. Too much left wing politics in his social media to contradict that story.

wheres the proof of his athiesm?

there were two shooters
one was the attacker, the other was the heroic passerby who pursued him doing 95 mph down the highway
its texas

>how much confirmation do we have on the skull mask detail

That was directly quoted from The Texas Department of Public Safety's (DPS) regional director, Freeman Martin from a press conference held about an hour ago. Circa was just the first one I saw pick the Skull Mask detail up in a headline, so i grabbed it.

Yeah i know, but there was a witness saying 2 guys dressed in black entered the church.

According to his social media, he was an SJW. There's no chance that he was a Neo-Nazi.

>wheres the proof of his athiesm?

There was some social media activity scraped after his name was released. Screenshots posted here and pretty widely reported in the news last night and this morning.

Check his voter registration. His party is declared as UAF (United against fascism)

>Check his voter registration. His party is declared as UAF (United against fascism)

it's an abbreviation for 'Unaffiliated'

He posted here yersterday retarded nigger, stop spreading misinformation

Atheism isn't the problem.
>man has problems with marriage
>wife is leaving him
>shoots her and kid
>shoots up church goers because he blamed them for his wife leaving
Divorce courts have so many guards for a reason, angry husbands are dangerous as fuck. If Atheism was a problem, this would happen often, but there are no cases of atheist terrorism.

inb4:
>resident shoopers do an eye comparison

Sup Forums just puts up simple peaceful posters. EVERYONE knows that now.

That isn't even close to the same guy

>He posted here yersterday retarded nigger, stop spreading misinformation

I didn't say that the person in the photo was the shooter from Texas.

1. Predicted an event in Texas before the shooting.

2. Photo depicted men in skull masks.

3. Mass shooting in Texas.

4. Shooter wore skull mask.

Worth looking into, faggot.

UAF
means
UNAFFILIATED
on the voter rolls you fucking dumbass.
No matter how many times you post this, that fact will not change.

This Texas shooter faggot most likely was some typical liberal/progressive, violent nutcase.

That said, you guys continuing to post this, and other shit like your fake shoops, only serves to embarass and discredit my Sup Forums.
It makes one wonder what (((your))) true morivations are.

MAybe his wife wouldn't have left him if he wasn't atheist

Atheism isn't an issue, but when people start trying to reach for utopian societies and ideals that are impossible, it leads to dangerous stuff.

Nah goy. According to the SPLC and the ADL he was a rightwing terrorist.

So, who's got the churches YouTube live stream to verify he's was wearing a skull mask?

>Mr Willeford and another passing resident, Johnnie Langedorff, then went after the gunman in a 100mph car chase after Kelley grabbed a hostage tried to make his getaway.
>The hostage is understood to have escaped unharmed.

when did they add a hostage to the timeline

Don't worry, wait long enough and it'll go back to there being no hostage

Also he was depressed because gambling

>Nah goy. According to the SPLC and the ADL he was a rightwing terrorist.

There may have been 26 people killed in that Church, but we can't forget the 6 Gorillion at a time like this. Please make a donation.

Somebody ALWAYS says there's a second shooter, it seems to be a thing with these incidents.

Hmm. Sort of looks like him.

Do these masks have any particular meaning? I think I've seen anarchists and neo-Nazis wearing them, and there was a fuss about a French soldier wearing one a while ago. My 11 year-old daughter has one.

Man, it's really important to you guys that he's an enemy isn't it? I guess I wouldn't be able to sleep at night well either if I knew I subscribed to an ideology that constantly bore violent extremists.

>bout to go to work
>sees this
fug

If you look at this evidence and the evidence of the church being paced by random Islamists on their Facebook you can guess that the attack was done by a mixture of ISIS and Antifa. Their may have been more then two shooters.

Why does he wear the mask?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE Real Atheism has never been tried!

Look up Tamil Tigers who pioneered suicide bombing

>If you look at this evidence and the evidence of the church being paced by random Islamists on their Facebook you can guess that the attack was done by a mixture of ISIS and Antifa. Their may have been more then two shooters.

The FB page for the church could have paid for followers or likes. When that whole 'Social Media Optimization' industry started up, there were a lot of complaints from US clients that all 1000 of their new followers were from India or Pakistan.

>why go for the obvious when braindead conspiracy theories are so much more fun
t. burgerus mongrellus

Show your flag, please.

because it's not him. we already knew that yesterday.

Why is this being ignored? This is their website, the kid killing pussies:

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/8341-atomwaffen-division-new-central-thread/

dont even support ironmarch but kys retarded shill

I'll just leave this here...

Sup Forums the one and only TRUE religion of peace.

spread the love goyim.