Abe hate thread

This man doesn't care about american minorities being harmed by Trump's policies. He only cares about japanese people. He's willing to cozy up to a dictator suddenly the fact japan was friends with Nazi Germany and Hitler makes a lot more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So he's a leader then?

Holy shit there are a lot of shills today. Is that shooter really enough to get them here all at once to spam the catalog with off topic bait threads? What's the logic here?

I like this Abe fellow!

Your post is sarcasm, right OP?

JAPAN THE UNKEKABLE

From other websites, I gather they get their talking points from a single source - then go shitpost. Most of the trolls don't even know what they're supposed to be trolling.

$18 billion, what do you think their shitpost budget is out of that?

Sounds like OP is just an asiaphobic.

lol that's a bad thing? Minorities are a fucking cancer here in CA. I'm Latino and all I ever hear is about how Trump wants to keep illegals down. YES THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT GTFO OR GET TAKEN THE FUCK OUT.

I love seeing libs lose their shit when I tell them I voted for this hahaahha

>tons of new jobs for low education minorities
>less competition for jobs
>less cheap labor = higher wages
>crimes in minority districts no longer being ignored
How are American minorities being harmed by Trump's policies again?

>doesn't care about american minorities being harmed by Trump's policies
WTF I love Abe now

>Donald and Shinzo
>Make America Even Greater

t. cuck

Why should Abe change policies of a country he is not from or works for?

based nips

This is the best leader bromance in a long time. Absolutely comfy.

>I love seeing libs lose their shit when I tell them I voted for this hahaahha
They automatically assume all non-whites agree with them. Even worse, they think we non-whites support illegal immigration which actually harms us even more.

The white libtshits that push illegal immigration just want to exploit really cheap labor. It is sick and I don't know how people keep supporting them.

>virgin toss vs the chad dump

It's absolutely disgusting to see White's grovelling to minorities and niggers when they have had this land for so long. I've told a few of them to quit being pussies. They owe black and Latinos jack shit. Just be a good American stop the identity bull shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

>He only cares about japanese people.

Sounds alright to me