WE'VE BEEN SHILLED!

Look how shills/retards have already fucked up our "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" campaign no thanks to Richard Spencer. Now it is officially connected to the alt-right thanks to (((Fox News))).

What do we do now anons?

Post even more flyers.

Dunno about you, but I'm gonna go get my dick sucked

Sorry forgot to post this image. Look at this!

If you actually knew how to still that would say "it's okay to gas kikes"

Who'd imagine a group with no actual identity trying to do something would end up being hijacked by someone trying to make more of a name for himself.

Wow, I am so surprised

Some retard is actually gonna post that up.

just let it go man

it jumped the shark once the eceleb parasites co-opted it for personal gain

Yes.... some (((retard)))

nah, some leftypol retard will

It's going to be hilarious when one of them does it and gets caught and then socially ostracized and destroyed by his own side

Of course it did. Thats why he was punched and all the media ran it. So now anything he touches goes to shit.

Its all planned bub

There has been a massive increase of shills on Sup Forums. They use scripts and repeat phrases. Trying to use memes to bluepill. My conclusion is that this is a good sign.
> It's afraid.

(((It))) knows...

People are far too attached to the propaganda this place outputs. It's for stirring people up and getting reactions/written about in the media.

>pol is satirical
>pol is shitposting
>pol isn't to be taken seriously

This place has slowly turned into semi-organized propaganda outfits, the problem is people believe their own shit or idiots.

It's satirical until people realise that the satirical racist arguments that are being used are true and backed up by facts.
>Don't underestimate the power of weaponised autism.

I meeeeean it kinda looked like a white flag anyways. How about just start a petition on White House website. Islam (not a true religion) and Communism are Totalitarian Ideologies. They are 100 percent illegal, sedition. Followers should be arrested and deported. 8 U.S. Code ยง 1182 18 US Code Chapter 115 Done and done.

>wat do we do now
you must shitpost like youve never before shitposted

Doesn't matter you fuck. Anything the left doesn't like will be demonized. They will always find a way. Just gotta keep chipping away at them with logic and minds.

I honestly don't care too much about facts, I care that there isn't more organization and people to admit that this place would be much more amusing if it were some type of open source KGB.

Anyone on here that isn't here for the memes is either a genius or an idiot.

The association with the alt right doesn't matter.
In fact it may be of some help. If the "Alt Right are the only ones talking about it why is that.
It brings people to you weather you are a Milo or a Spencer.