How can Churches defend themselves from nutters?

Rent guards? Make everyone carry guns during service? Install security doors? Armed ministers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OoTGkSNQgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#notall obviously

How many church shootings do they get a year in Europe?

Convert to Islam.

fuck off

Jewish synogogs have had armed guards for years now.
Welcome to the 'targeted' club christfags

You can’t deny my trips, americuck.

Why are you so hostile to a culture that loves lolis and hates women's rights?

Don't muslims have the same concerns too?

How many people even attend church in Europe? No point attacking an empty building.

This, literally ourguys

Does it work? Have armed guards actually stopped anyone? It's not like a rent-a-cop is going to die for you.

That's pretty 'Murrifat of you my dude. Are old people not worth the trouble of massacring? Just admit it, gun control works.

They turned them down already.

I don’t.

(ebin numeral)
>what are chinese tourists?

But you cant bring those into a mosque, and if you do it's an insult to Allah.

>The 84-year-old priest, named as Jacques Hamel, had his throats cut while a nun is critically injured in hospital following the raid which saw five people held hostage by ISIS assailants shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’.
Not really, though

That's true. Shout it from the rooftops brother!

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS IN EUROPE! PEOPLE ARE NEVER KILLED IN VIOLENT ATTACKS!

>throat cut
Not
>26 fatties turned into swiss cheese in a matter of minutes

I don’t attend mosque unless it’s special holiday and there will be police and armed guards for those events, and I still carry anyway.

Are you ISIS? Do you know that the jews are paying you or do you prefer not to think about it?

The "place" doesn't matter. There's no reason to narrow it down to churches. Gun free zones or places where people aren't expected to carry are targets. Carry if you can. It's an opportunity to kill a muslim,nigger or radical leftist for free if you're lucky.

America
>huge spree shooting every 3 months at a minimum
Europe
>a concert by an American band is shot up
And what shooting can you recall in Europe before or since?

the church members are a bunch of nutters

I think it keeps minor issues at bay but as far as a full scale mass shooting attempt, I have not heard of one being attempted yet. Idk desu though

Rao's is pretty fucking good.

>And what shooting can you recall in Europe before
Charlie Hebdo
or since?
Munich mall shooting

Just off the top of my head. They've all been menory holed, of course, because there is no gun control debate in Europe.

>Police must guard every synagogue in Germany, says Merkel
How thoughtful of her

France and England just had two major shooting. Aren't those both part of europe? Idk because I'm only interested in the #1 country

not my church, but my girlfriend's church, ask for those who want to volunteer as ushers that week also have a cc permit. Literally not an inconvenience, doesn't cost anyone in the parish any money. Just those who would like to volunteer handle the security and its not even a second thought.

>get run over by trucks on a montly basis in europe
>bombs sprinkled in for pizzazz between truck attacks
>A-at least we have no gun violence!!
>t-those ones that happened dont' count either!

I converted Muslims into red mist, does that count?

Instead of getting shot, the entire mosque blows up from suicide bombers. Good thinking shitskin

That’s nice, my uncle once burned down an Orthodox Church with people inside of it.
How many people are suicide bombing mosques in the states?

really irradiates the iris

>Rent guards? Make everyone carry guns during service? Armed ministers?

all of these

Bongland, Frogland, Sweden, Germany, Spain had shootings, bomb, car and knife attacks. France has stopped over 12 terrorist plots this year alone, hadjis don't even bother with guns since there is nobody there to shoot them anyway.

Do you retards forget about the bataclan? Of course you do, you're retarded yuropoors

The American band was the bataclan you retard.

Considering Muslims are too inbred to make explosives and instead use pressure cookers, not many

>Be yuropoor
>Get massacred
>Blame Americans
>It wuz duh amerigan band

Kek

Islam is unironically more theologically consistent and sound than Christianity.

This
Take the ultimate red pill

Topkek that’s funny because some farmer in Afghanistan’s homemade explosives have been repainting American vehicles for almost two decades now.
I got nothing against Christians, I just knew it would make people butthurt though.
Islam is the most /k/ religion but cucks are too afraid to admit it.

> tfw churches start hiring mercenaries
youtube.com/watch?v=3OoTGkSNQgA

You should, they're committing shirk.

ask me ten years ago and I would have told you differently but I think Islam is the cure against the degeneracy we are seeing with the liberal left

>And what shooting can you recall in Europe before or since?
Consider that this is a common enough occurrence that it warrants it's own Wikipedia page. You have your own problems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

pashtuns are literally white, your half-turk mongrelized south slavic ancestors are not

>How many church shootings do they get a year in Europe?

There have been attacks on Roman Catholic churches in France. An elderly priest was stabbed to death by a Muslim lunatic because 'jihad'

>Muslims can only repaint vehicles
>Meanwhile Americans make murals out of entire villages and city blocks

And it’s their punishment to receive and I’m neither judge nor jury.
My family has no Turkish in their blood, we are as Slavic as they come. Stay mad.
That’s nice, you just displaced a whole block of people that will now live in Europe or America :).

"and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

It's not yuropoors, it's bong commies and american libshits LARPing as yuropoors.
>t. actual yuropoor, 100% in agreement with 2A

Deus vult, infidel!

>south slavs
>white

uppermost kek, keep pretending you're not a turk rapebaby

when i was a kid i had a drug problem. i was drug to church, drug to sunday school, drug to youth group, drug to wednesday night service, drug to christian camp, drug to vacation bible school, and even drug to my parents gideon conventions. after i left my good old home town baptist church, my drug problem continued. girlfriends and buddies drug me to catholic mass, episcopalian sermons, and more than enough presbyterian tirades. even went to a pentecostal church once; that was "interesting." now after all that, i don't follow any faith by any means. i just don't have finite evidence in the existence of a deity and believe i never will. but getting to my point, every denomination of every sect of christianity has one thing in common during their time of worship. that thing is actually a person; or moreso a group of people. these people are called deacons. and every deacon at every sermon was always placed either at the rear of the church, or near the entrances/exits. even my good old baptist hometown church had their deacons covering the exits. kinda makes you think.

>trying this hard
Sorry you’re a shitskin mutt but that doesn’t mean others are. I don’t have to pretend, I know I’m not due to the area we lived in and the genetic tests I’ve taken.

BTFO

Purge all nu males and atheists

>Some spook shoots up a country music festival, hotel fails to call the cops until 6 minutes after the unarmed security guard got 'shot'
>police sent to the wrong floor
>response time originally said to be an hour manages to somehow go down to 10 minutes over 3 weeks of pressers
>guy offed himself after 10 minutes before anyone even showed up
>60 dead
>cops and security guard hailed as heros

month later

>neckbeard fedora tipper shoots up a church
>26 dead
>gets shot by a citizen who heard the shooting
>gets into a high speed chase and dies
>26 dead!! civilian's d-did nothing to help and were ineffective

Think again, liberal poz corrupts everything.

In Europe the churches are the one doing the attacks

That’s not a person. I can take a bible and dress like a priest but it doesn’t make me one.

It would be if they were told to ignore Christians every time it says to eliminate all infidels, and if they didn't work with gun grabbing politicians to bring in more of them to vote for more gun grabbing politicians.

The two Muslim that raped a city block because of a French political meme

Nothing. It's a statistical anomaly and people who worry about it have drunk the leftist koolaid.

>My family has no Turkish in their blood, we are as Slavic as they come. Stay mad.

look, I can understand that it is hard to accept having fucking disgusting turkroaches in your family tree but this level of denial isn't healthy, tripfag

Most churches here have a cop or security in front if they're big enough. Church can't really stop anyone from conceal carrying.

>Church can't really stop anyone from conceal carrying.
Isn't it more of a liability issue than actually stopping people from CC, if a Church allows members to carry and a madman uses that to get inside with a gun, could the Church be held responsible for whatever ensues?

What board is this from

/k/

Jesus take the wheel!!

I kind of like how the mods now simply move threads instead of deleting them.

Why did this get moved if it's asking a functional question rather than a political one?

make it like the tsa. usa drops to 0% unemployment as every available hand over the age of 8 gets conscripted by the csa. ushers(pun intended) in a new era of american excellence. the end

Sweet heart, Islam is the reason the middle east is a backwards shithole.

I dont really know probably because of the turk rape baby trying to convert people to islam instead of discussing guns

Because mods are fags as usual. And the tripfag made it political.

>Rent guards? Make everyone carry guns during service? Install security doors? Armed ministers?

Bring back the knights Templar.
Bonus point for bringing back families to church who want to see the guy in shiny armour prance arround with his sword.

How is everyone here so stupid? Make it so we can take our guns into our churches. We aren't gonna shoot our own. It's always some random CIA scapegoat

Most churches in cities not small communities like this one have cops that show up just for service, there is nothing more you can do aside from arming some of the staff, which who wouldn't be ok with.
This is America and a church not some pussy school liberal shithole, they can arm themselves if they desire

You can already you fucking retard.
I know lots of church people who conceal carry

Churches can allow whoever they want to carry but each individual has to be given permission and unless the vetting process is advertised to the whole congregation its impolite or even disturbing to ask for permission.

bullshit, I worked for a church and the guy I worked for carried.

>Armed ministers?
Oh, you thought that pastor being a shepherd to his church/flock was just symbolic, right?

And to add to this, advertising the vetting process could be considered political activity to the IRS so a church that did so could lose their tax exempt status.

Just guns, remember the black guy who tried to pull a Dylan Roof but got absolutely btfo?

It varies by location.

In my time working for the shitty church I worked for, I worked for a retired cop who carried, I worked for a civi who carried and the final guy was a construction guy that didn't carry, so 2 out of the 3 people I worked for there carried

This church area was a no gun zone..... No gun zones only help the criminal.

My church hires two off duty cops to stand and guard the lobby from just such a thing

Some church going women can be pretty nice to look at... I'm thinking about volunteering my time some Sunday mornings to watch over a parking lot and scope some out some classy mommas... And if shit hits the fan, waste some commie loser.

My church had cops coming and going for all 3 services

And there's a large church near me that has a big brass plague that says no gunz allowed. You'd think they'd at least think about letting the ushers carry.

For one, it would be common sense to have -- at the BARE minimum -- a volunteer "guard" to patrol the premises. At my church, we have that, and I am in Commie California where only the elite have CCW permits (hence, no one at my church unfortunately). Of course, if they aren't armed, the best they can do is alert the rest of the church to prepare themselves when some psycho comes on the church grounds.

Professional armed security is expensive, but I suppose if some mega churches wanted to invest in that, it might be something worth looking into if it's in the budget.

The smart way would be to allow CCW holders to come in with their concealed weapons. The smarter way would be to actually encourage some of the congregation and leaders to start carrying AND actively training. God gave you a brain, but also hands and eyes to aim and shoot with, so use them accordingly to defend your culture.

There's been 3 high profile church shootings in the last year (Roof, that Black dude who shot up a white church, and now this). Churches are where large numbers of people go, and traditionally there are lots of women and children and old folks -- so it's prime targeting for psychos who want to do harm. It only makes sense to have at least some consideration for security.

I never saw a no guns sign at my church. I worked there from like 16 to 19 and saw tons of cops