CBS #88: HITLER EDITION

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20
Links to thread #21 - #40
Links to thread #41 - #60
Links to thread #61 - #70

#75:
#76:
#77:
#78:
#79:
#80:
#81:
#82:
#83:
#85: #86: #87: QRD TO FOLLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/11/06/oil-prices-hit-highest-level-two-years-saudi-arabia-steps-corruption/
truepundit.com/fbi-answers-whether-podesta-is-in-federal-custody/
thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/11/06/trump-says-strategic-patience-north-korea-over-abe-introduces-sanctions
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/2a2jse-the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis
deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/decoding-economist-2017-cover/
astro-tarology.com/news/the-rothschild-code-the-world-in-2017-planet-trump/
wildernessfestival.com/programme/economist-films-present/?pillar_id=&location=43433
press.economist.com/stories/10169-the-economist-explores-scenarios-for-the-future-the-world-if-supplement-imagines-what-could-happen-if
youtu.be/OsesMFmcOAk
politics.georgetown.edu/clinton25-symposium-participants/
rt.com/news/408919-saudi-corruption-arrests-attorney/
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/927594333167083521
twitter.com/comey/status/927553095076335617
taskandpurpose.com/kinetic-bombardment-kep-weaponry/
politics.georgetown.edu/event/vision-of-leadership-and-service/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK

>making a thread before 300 posts

ROCKETMAN
=
ROCKEFELLER

Bump for this comfyness

Give me the rundown

I was at a wedding all weekend and missed all this.

how is such a fast thread comgy?????

Serge Bernard need info on him.

REMEMBER TO REFER BACK TO THIS PICTURE AS THE BEST "RUN DOWN" OF THESE THREADS SINCE THE BEGINNING

NEWFRIENDS NEED THESE IMAGES TO PARAPHRASE THE HAPPENINGS, NOT JUST ENDLESS LINES OF QUESTIONS

Look what has happened with SA.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/11/06/oil-prices-hit-highest-level-two-years-saudi-arabia-steps-corruption/

Remember the post about saving the Petro-Dollar?

SA defo an alliance with Mbs who is purging the corrupt globalists.

88 Crusty Breads of Comfyness

turns out people capable of shenanigans, have indeed been engaging in shenanigans

How was the Rockefeller family taken out?

Still waiting for proof

GOOD QRD!

NK = fake country. hub for black military forces, modern day slavery and drug trafficking

Neither Podesta is in custody..

truepundit.com/fbi-answers-whether-podesta-is-in-federal-custody/

can we hit 1488 threads though that is the question

\o

Where does King Nigger go?

Is it possible even Trump can't do something about certain things because of state secrets or national security even though he wants to?

I don't understand why an economic mag. would have covers like this? Someone explain.

is the tower the "tower of london"?

Why does trump stay an extra day?
thediplomat.com/2017/11/trump-shifts-course-will-attend-east-asia-summit-in-manila/

Fiat dollar and petro dollar are dead. NESARA/GESARA goes into effect along with the mass arrests. New gold backed USN already at all banks.

nice digits

Hi Jack

Could we take in consideration that Obama is being captured to inform on the rest of the pack?

>NK
>fake country
You can easily book vacation there

>Future swamp elements under attack: EU

MY BODY IS READY

Podesta & FBI agreed to a media blackout, I don’t think we’ll hear any official confirmation for a week.

Deep state ratlines being cut...

Trump says 'strategic patience' with North Korea over as Abe introduces sanctions

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/11/06/trump-says-strategic-patience-north-korea-over-abe-introduces-sanctions

Will Q be back soon? Why would Q post here? Why not 8?

The publication belongs to the Economist Group. It is 50% owned by the English branch of the Rothschild family and by the Agnelli family through its holding company Exor. The remaining 50% is held by private investors including the editors and staff.[12][13]

The Economist Cover for 2017: Start of an analysis
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis

The Economist Cover for 2017 Part II: Deep Analyze of the Cards
steemit.com/story/@pollux.one/2a2jse-the-economist-cover-for-2017-start-of-an-analysis

Decoding The Economist 2017 Cover
deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/decoding-economist-2017-cover/

Missing star card meaning…

My initial thought upon seeing the comet was Comet Ping Pong as well, however a comet can have multiple interpretations, including the Phoenix. And Pizzagate doesn’t seem to fit with an interpretation of The Star card. Upon closer inspection, the faces in the stars don’t look like small children. They sort of resemble high school yearbook photos, the hint of a suit or tuxedo with some of the male faces. This is a very enigmatic card.

The Rothschild Code – The World in 2017 – Planet Trump
astro-tarology.com/news/the-rothschild-code-the-world-in-2017-planet-trump/

PRESENTS THE WORLD IF…| Wilderness Festival 2nd - 5th August 2018
How will the planet cope when faced with fundamental challenges to how we live our lives? World-renowned publication The Economist brings its global expertise to Wilderness to explore three..
wildernessfestival.com/programme/economist-films-present/?pillar_id=&location=43433

For a second year, The Economist explores scenarios for the future. The World If supplement imagines what could happen if…
press.economist.com/stories/10169-the-economist-explores-scenarios-for-the-future-the-world-if-supplement-imagines-what-could-happen-if

Video on this issue
youtu.be/OsesMFmcOAk

checked, he is here

Bump

>You can easily book vacation there
you can book a vacation to where they want you to go.
and you will be under strict observation the entire time you are there

If you do anything they do not like you will be sent home in a waking coma.

there is also a possibility that trump himself was picked by the CIA to demoralize us, which i would not doubt, i think the globalists are mad not because he is outside of them but rather because this shows that the US is still not a slave state

John Podesta scheduled for Clinton25 symposium @ Georgetown U TODAY. Did he show up? Anybody know? politics.georgetown.edu/clinton25-symposium-participants/

yah we really need bumps here faggot.

Thanks Croatbro

Really joggin my noggin here

OP was all wound up to call this one the Hitler Edition, so he baked new bread before the 300th post was even close.

Nice find. This will be telling

wtf? you typed ALL that in 1 min?

In case people didn't get it, the missile Trump fired in SA and shot down was to show the Japanese (trump was there when it happened) how good the US satelite missile defence system is. Trump wants to sell that system to japan to put massive pressure on china in the region.
It was the same kind of show of force that he did with the Syria airbases back during his meeting with the Chinese.

Not as important as the rest of this but still pretty neat, Japan is surely our true greatest ally

is there a decent source for the blackout claim?

-Switzerland has a large enough underground bunker capacity that it can hide its entire population in case of a nuclear war.

FOR THE MORE AUTISTICLY-INCLINED/ PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY DOING WORK IN THESE THREADS

We have done a very good job at compiling the questions and answers in a comprehensive way.

IDEA - Why not take all mentions of something, say, all mentions of "HUMA", and group them together. That way we have all mentions of a single entity/topic in one chunk, and we can ANSWER IN A SINGLE CHUNK FOR A SINGLE TOPIC. For instance, all mentions of "HUMA", we group together, and IN A SINGLE PARAGRAPH OR TWO, PARAPHRASE ALL THE ANSWERS IN A CHUNK OR TWO.

That is what we need. We learn in narratives. Not single, disparate sentences answering single, disparate questions.

This will connect dots for people. They will see a couple paragraphs all about the Muslim Brotherhood, which will then connect to a couple paragraphs of the Clinton Foundation, which will lead to a couple paragraphs about Saudis and their funding, etc etc etc

Thoughts?

I've posted these images since the beginning of this massive thread. We need to know who made these.

This? rt.com/news/408919-saudi-corruption-arrests-attorney/

Do not bake new bread until full order has been served. We need to keep in mind our food cost this week.

Phone number me. I will call. And link showing his schedule for that particular event.

And this!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/927594333167083521

Weiner is in Prison today

>222
good points.

You posted the link, sorry, disregard.

Look at the art department

I'm having a hard time believing that Trump is the kind of psychopath that would easily shoot a choppa from the air just to demonstrate weaponry

he's not that guy

SO: proof plz spazio

Did he walk out the back door yet?

May Trump be the second person to Imprison a Rothschild. my body is ready the spirit of Hitler flows through him we will be avenged

better strategy would be to get consensus winning hearts & minds

Nice trips. And this is not actually so unusual. Israel uses Gaza to show off its weapons for buyers too. The US doing this in order to sell weapons would not be so far-fetched. SA buys a lot fo weaponry from us, and of course others.

rothschild is a fucking lame limited hangout

git with the programme, carl

twitter.com/comey/status/927553095076335617

Great.........

*bumps ur post*

>taskandpurpose.com/kinetic-bombardment-kep-weaponry/

This is the type of system that is being sold to Japan, it's the same thing that the Wizards and Warlocks (vpu-2 and vxs-1) are using. He TRUSTS japan more than most other countries I think. They'll be a strong ally in the times to come.

The balistic missiles were shot down, not the chopper

Consider the following:

-Why has Israel not been mentioned a single time by Q yet?

-What if Q is part of the deep state and this entire event is intricately designed to discredit the conspiracy-narrative as part of a major Psy-op?

I mean any conspiracy-minded person will notice this is definately not a LARP.
But all the evidence so far is easily going to be discredited as circumstancial evidence by normies.

From the foreknowledge of events in SA, to the timing of alleged takedown of BO, this could both support the validity of the Q-narrative,
but also be explained by foreknowledge from cooperation with the deep-state.

There has yet to be revealed concrete evidence confirming the Q-narrative.

-So why would the Deep-state construct such an elaborate event? And what would they stand to gain?

If Podesta, BO, HRC suddenly shows up in a few days with no indictments, this entire Q-narrative would fall apart.
While there is a lot of truth in this thread and a lot of real serious issues and conspiracies being discussed, everything would be disproven as a big "LARP".

By mixing all of these true conspiracies, and combining them with a false but believable narrative, only to later reveal it all to be a hoax,
it would effectively create a new meme of "LARP'ing" to replace the old "conspiracy-theory" meme.
This could be used in the future to discredit any true investigative efforts into the official narrative and take over the role "conspiracy-theory" has had for the CIA since JFK.

And don't get me wrong I want this to be true as much as anyone else, but this sudden storm out of nowhere almost seems too good to be true.

-We should stay focused on connecting the dots between events happening now and verifiable evidence and facts, but until concrete evidence of the Q-narrative appears,
we should also keep in mind that this could be part of a major Psy-op from the deep-state to divide us.

which is what they tried to do with hillary, but they did not get enough data about what the people want, i feel though trump is not as good as people on this board are saying in fact i think he is shit, but i still voted for him cause i hate hillary so much more

Look at the hermit card. North Korea is known as a hermit nation. Look at the globe, why is it broken?

fuck, yes, roger that

but the chopper still crashed, so what happened there?

Here here! DC user Recon time!

OP here, there may be incandescent negroes or Fart Mead boys messing with me. Targeted power outage that covers my employer's HQ and a hotel I stayed at recently, internet connection heavily degraded.. If I'm AFK at 300 bake without me.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING, but i was a bit more autistic

That fucking smug asshole (unless of course he's cool)

Saudi was puppet to the British,same as Israel.

one is handled, next up is Israel

If the EU goes down I'm gonna cry tears of joy, AngloBro

Yeah, sorry leafbro but that theory is whack. Trump is not firing any missiles in the direction of any ally that he has just made deals with, even if he is 10000% he can shoot them down. Just fire some out into the pacific.

>Why the fuck doesn't this user have a consider the following image?

If you were worth billions, would you stage you own death! Beats going to prison

Excellent work, user. That fils in some gaps. Hopefully will be added to the spreadsheet of questions & answers.

POL is running like shit are we getting dosed?

Sup Forums thwarted the purple revolution by spreading fake news of potential martial law! Antifa BTFO!!

>politics.georgetown.edu/clinton25-symposium-participants/

His even started 15 minutes ago. Anyone there?

>Why has Israel not been mentioned a single time by Q yet?
Maybe Israel isn't as important as Sup Forums likes to think.

Podesta is supposed to be on the panel RIGHT NOW.
politics.georgetown.edu/event/vision-of-leadership-and-service/

EU membership brought us nothing good, and now if our gov't introduces EUR, we can kiss our asses goodbye

Maybe the SA Princes were paid off by Israel to take some of the heat for 9/11? NOBODY can suspect Israel has anything to do with it. Want to talk blackout??? Lets talk Israel.

What is this thread exactly, I only see the keyword swamp and a bunch of links.

So is Trump fighting against the deep state or is he just a mere puppet?

amen brother