The Absolute Fucking STATE of America

US Mass shootings are like periods there’s one a month and they cause upset for three days

Oh look another mass shooting in America. It’s time to start sending our thoughts and prayers, because that did a fuck tonne of good for the latest victims who were in church this time didn’t it?

I’m bored of it. How many people need to get massacred before you can’t even be bothered opening the fucking link to see the death toll?

They’re as expected as a knitted jumper for Christmas off your nan, or a massive fucking gas bill in January, and to be honest it’s a fucking chore talking about it. I might just have a template prepared for the one next month, it will save me typing all this shit out again.

I can’t even get angry about it anymore, the arguments are more worn than Harvey Weinstein’s bedroom carpet, and what is the point in shouting at these fucking morons?

The answer is staring them right in the fucking face like sugar wherever they go, but will they listen? Will they fuck. They’d sooner spend a few billion dollars on bullet proof churches than tackling gun laws.

Sort your fucking shit out America. You’re a laughing stock. A joke, and not a funny one anymore either, your just tragic, a burnt out husk with no respect. You’re fucking Kevin Spacey.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-2.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic retards.

Why don't you just...
take the guns off of the niggers?

I'd prefer to kick out the niggers. They bring a lot more problems than just homicide. They don't need guns to be niggers, they're niggers by nature.

this is why the UK sucks. You obsess over America and neglect your little rainy island.

fuck off

>lul america sux
>you're a husk of yourself
>t. the country that thought it was a good idea to spread niggers around the world
>t. the country that basically lost its entire empire that took centuries to build within about 50 years (excluding leafland)
Be quiet, Mohammed

Shut up, Ahmed.

>based
Let's just laugh about these mongrels while they shoot each other.

Physically remove 48% of your population.
You are living a meme, braindead lolbert kid.

Based Kraut.

Americans are Subhuman i like to see their posts here because they are the laughing stock of this board.

Bong... Worry about your own country you.

Mass shootings always bring out the assblasted europoor posts, love it.

Only 7% of the population are nigger males, which account for the vast majority of all violent crime.
Physically remove them and we're golden
Also funny that a kraut is calling me a meme. Enjoying that diversity? Having fun with that enrichment?

We're not assblasted mate, its hilarious. Every single month without fail 50 Americans end up getting smoked.
And all you retards spam is
"NOT TAKIN MUH GUUUNNNSSSSS NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!"

obviously that would be ideal, but that simply isn't going to happen any time soon. You can't simply magically fix things.

Mass shootings always bring out the assblasted europoor posts, love it.

HAhah this. But Germany isn't much better. We're all cucked because of kikes. All of us.

>guys, White Americans are only about 3-5 times more murdery than Europeans, as opposed to Negroes, we're totally fine here.
>also suddenly Europe isn't going to the shitter as I was told before due to mudslimes running the streets, raping policemen

Your data is from the stone age, I'm guessing intentionally. In 2016 there were over 5000 White murderers and 6,500 White murder victims. Interracial crime being as rare as it is (10-15%), you can probably add another 1k to the first number.

We are better than the UK.

>hides Israeli flag, uses forced leftist meme

Hey Antifa, I thought yet we're going to revolution on the fourth, but I guess you're just Jewish do nothing faggots.

Part and parcel of living in a free society. Can't deal with it? Then gtfo!

What? Niggers are 14% of US population. We have over 100 million whites here, more whites than your entire country's population plus Canada and the UKs populations of ALL races combined. Niggers are 14%. Removing 14% is good yes. A lot easier than keeping guns out of their crimin hands

Weak bait. Sage.

>implying removing niggers is a bad thing
>implying lowering population density is a bad thing
Are you retarded or something

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Heh. :(

Idk why yall care you can keep laughing at us and feel superior while mosy your urban areas are going to shit like ours for some reason

>Leftist meme is calling Americans mutts that let outsiders ruin their country
Maybe leftism is good for the US after all.

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
until you're ready to kill people and take their guns FUCK OFF

>if only we could have something more exact than data on arrests
>like...actual offender statistics

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-2.xls

america is way too cathartic to ever do anything again. they all scream muh nationalism but it's all fake - it's one asshole against each other. the language on this board is proof enough. they are finished as a nation.

Except I was specifically targetting intentional homicide. That's why my data is straight from "Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter"

Fuck off child, you will have a miserable live in meme-world.

you must be new here

You only get mad when people in groups get shot? How about all the people getting killed by black market guns every day and night in places like Chicago? Where’s your outrage for them? Where could those guns be coming from? Where oh where? Cia later OP

You attached the wrong picture there, famalam. Here, let me help you out.

>destroy western nations, divide and conquer

Hmm that doesn't at all seem like something Jews and their collaborators would do.

bump.

Niggers are at least aborting, drugging and straight up shooting themselves into extinction. Your biggest problem are the face-ripping Mexicans which are doing the exact same thing except they're breeding like rabbits the moment their women start to bleed.

Then again you're probably a Mexican mongrel as well.

U.K has NO room to talk about being a hollowed out shell. Used to be a great empire now you're ran by fat gay whites and immigrants bin the knife you silly lad

>tfw you are an american and you see a fellow white person saying something bad about israel so you become a little sad

Shouldn't you be at mosque right now?

Don't you have houses to buy returning jihadis from syria? STFU an roll out the welcome mat to Achmed

How many Americans have shot themselves with easily obtainable handguns in the past hour do you think?

pic related is every single one of these threads

Pic related is every single other thread where Americunts poke their unwanted 56% face into.

Watch out BEEP BEEP here comes the truck of peace

>Hey America why don't you just give away your rights and become defenseless sheep like us superior Europeans lmao btw give your house to refugees that's the true enlightened European way

You people are so incessant with this shit you can't just live in your own 1984 nanny state you want the rest of the world to live like that too. Fuck off you faggots

OP literally thinks he can preach from a country with a Royal Family that leeches off the public dime. I like how you're so affected by a tragedy in a town of 362 people half a globe away from you. BTFO

Why are you pretending you give a fuck about the well being of Yanks you stupid, homosexual cunt? Brits only whinge about the Burger's biscuits because of jealousy and sour grapes, pathetic really.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*
Oh shit. Everyone in your building now has gunshot wounds!
And you're

America is the promised land. We are the greatest, whitest, and most beautiful nation that has ever stood. Real African Americans have adopted our white culture for the most part. These are people you will NEVER see on tv. Why? They are making money and enjoying the fruits of their labor.

We have a good thing going over here despite all the nay sayin. Also, I am of mixed European heritage, but none of my heritage is linked to Mexico or Africa. It's just a fact as a Northerner in the US. We didn't have slaves and we certainly didn't race mix. That said, I have fucked a 1/8th black girl. It was alright. She acted white as fuck and let me cum inside her the day I met her.

Mods please ban brits for like 24 hours thanks

And I'm wearing body armor and a ballistic facemask because I'm allowed to own these things.

Don't you have a knife to bin and a paki to give your daughter to?

talk about fiddling while Rome burns

It's true,atleast we dont have muslim mayor in our capital.

this Aus fags too

>Sort your fucking shit out America. You’re a laughing stock. A joke, and not a funny one anymore either, your just tragic, a burnt out husk with no respect

well put opie

someone said the truth please ban him mods

t.butthurt american

Freedom rings. The you buy Plan B and it's all good.

Only right answer. Everywhere in the west is a complete shitshow nowadays, and we're waiting in line for the death blow, none of us have long left in reality, it's just a slow and painful death. Sitting online in your jizz stained underwear playing who is the most cucked just goes to show how fucking autistic most of you are.

love this meme

thats because, (You), unlike us and Mexico, are yet to ban guns.

Now seriously tough do fucking something regarding these sickos in your fucking country giving excuses to those leftists to ban your right to have guns, how come there is a mass shooting in texas? Dont you guys have guns in every corner or something? Stop being incompetent ffs, even im beggining to wonder if this "guns are for protection" meme is bullshit or not since you guys can't fucking shoot those dude before they shoot 20 people.
Get out of your house you pussy and go protect your country.

yuropoors and yanksarent human

Go back to your sad excuse of a country, nigger shill. A half dozen of our swat team members could take out your entire joke of military

The pot calling the kettle black

Redditfag mad he can't downvote posts to oblivion. Bumping the thread just for you

>whitest

>thoughts and prayers
that's it, that fucking thing

AND HOW THE SAME PEOPLE RIDICULE >thoughts and prayers WHERE IT'S A STRING OF TERROR ATTACKS IN EUROPE

ameritards are the dumbest people that can't even keep machine guns away from their crazies want to teach us about Muslims

id rather get shot than run over by a bus

Why did you give a shit in the first place? You're not even a Yank. If the UK sank to the bottom of the sea i wouldn't give a care.

they get BOTH!

Americans are not white.

YAMERO

I have to hand it to the Brits. They've been trying to disarm America one way or another for 240 years and haven't given up yet. Such persistence!

Fucking kek, these assblasted memes are hilarious. Which burger pushed the anglo/kraut that made these over the edge? I want to give him my YOU.

Reminder that pic related is bannable offense.

Not as hilarious as the but blasted Ameritards pretending they're in a white country or that we have a gun problem

Okay Ramon, but why are you saying this with my beautiful country's flag.

>mass shooting
>4 people
This shit happens by the hour in a single city on Chicago

Because It's my country too.
Better get used to it

Why do Americans pretend to be white?

Hey those are some nice demographics you got there would be a shame if something happend

Show flag nigger

I know this is bait but:
>Criminal was not allowed to have any guns, meaning the already stict gun control laws failed
>Criminal was also chased off by a local who had a gun as well.

Its da shills

okay the bolo tie is kind of funny

No one gives a shit you idiot