ALEX JONES MAKING IT'S OK TO BE WHITE T SHIRT

ALEX JONES MAKING IT'S OK TO BE WHITE T SHIRT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25c4rQnrUlo
youtu.be/ghYmmrKCx_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking losers with no original ideas need to ride Sup Forumss wave to stay relevant. how sad.

Thats all e-celebs for you. Fuck them all. This place should have never become mainstream

Didn't milo start selling them aswell?

I know right, I thought we were so cool.

Snake oil salesmen looking for another opportunity to cash in as usual.

Why not just let them? There's a market that needs to be filled yeah? IOTBW is pol's creation but we can't copyright the design or anything. If they're doing this it's our own failure.

E-celebs are going to dilute this with their kikery but that's no reason to stop.

Its not about the design. It's about the integrity to not capitalize on everything for personal profit.

gotta pay that cuck alimony

Almost all of them claimed it to be their idea and started selling shirts.

Absolute fucking niggers. It was great though when that black pill girl or whatever started doxxing the idiots who support these people. Lefties literally helped us clean the board a bit.

Watch the show. Cool guest on
youtube.com/watch?v=25c4rQnrUlo

Fuck this faggot.

briefly scan infowars
nothing about paradise papers
>dropped

They can sell a blank white shirt all they want ;)

what a cock sucker
i'm done watching his show

put a jew hat on that bitch

>you watched his show
Really activated my Super Male Vitality.

I really don't give a shit who takes credit for it or tries to make a buck off of it. I just want the idea to proliferate and reach the mainstream.

wrong. people have been doing shit like this for years only newfag fucks think this is something new. However them selling shirts based of the its okay to be white image is fucked and those people deserve death

Brain Force makes me rock hard... its good stuff

Memes are made to be spread. Especially this one my syrupy friend.

Not for fucking profit.

How much mainstream you want, senpai?
youtu.be/ghYmmrKCx_s

we all watched his show

He said red blooded humans or something.

>relevant

You need to go back to Youtube and its vloggers catchphrases.

They show Alex Jones in the Shariablue offices?

Sup Forums really should found its own business. We have the best marketing folks!

Who cares really? Or rather, why does it matter if they also happen to make money?

Only unfortunate aspect is it will be dismissed as "the sandy hoax gay frog guy's campaign"

because it's lazy

Front page on CNN. I want those cucks to cry about it.

I LOVE THIS MAN

Fucking filthy kikes...
Cernokike, niggerfaggot kike and jonestien need to be exposed for the filthy shekle grubbing kikes that they are

this fucking jew better use the profits to fund a FUCKING BILLBOARD YOU NIGGER.

Rob Dew just confirmed skull mask?!?!?!

Holy shit wasn't a LARP? Eyebrows DO match??

shut the fuck off you commie leaf
you're probably not even white.
maybe you were born white, but you've been permanently shit stained by all your maple syrup slurping and all the black cocks you've sucked

>it ok to be white
>a meme

Richard spencer stole pepe meme, so I don't see anything wrong with this.

Richard Spencer also sells these t-shirts. It's low effort and lame.

The Nazi party was ran like a corporation, its Newspapers even hired ex commie fags.

hmmmm character assassins have become sophisticated

I would never send my money to any of you faggots but what’s so bad about this? Sup Forums is literally in control of normie fashion now. You’re changing the fabric of our culture. You fucking idiots are missing the forest for the trees. Of course Jews will co opt it. You should plan for that. Always. However. The darkies need to get used to seeing white people expressing white pride. It’s coming back baby. It’s gonna be all the rage.

Go back to /biz/ with the other greedy kikes. Sup Forums isn't about the money.

Give it time.

I don't understand what your question is relating to.

Fuck these Jews. We should monetize our own ideas if Jews like Milo, Spencer, and Jones are just going to do it.

Good point, people actually wearing these shirts and having them be popular would be a good thing. Remember those stupid "why be racist if you can just be quiet" shirts? These can be those.

It defeats the Ideal behind the campaign.
I dont like that they are selling shirts but at least it will get more people butthurt so I guess its a way to continue.
A double edged sword.

gib alex your shekels to help combat the new world order!!

>normie-tier media parroting Sup Forums's talking points
>bad

hey a person who said a thing

"I AM JEWISH" - Alex "kosher" Jones

Dude he has the funds to mass produce them. He makes no money off his tshirts. The Trump 2020 shirt I just got last week was like 10 bucks including shipping. Fuck off, Alex has never done anything to attack white people, Trump or even Sup Forums.

Its only going to be a matter of time until someone gets beat/killed for wearing it so I guess thats the mainstream metor attention we are looking for but at what cost?

We the Jews now senpai. Some must be sacrificed that others might be saved.

Better than fagkike Milo or Thernovith Thinkbrain, but still a slimy thing to do. It's a white tee with a simple font and five words, you can make your own.

He makes no money from the clothing from his website. The only way he profits is by putting infowars somewhere on the shirts. He actually probably loses money on the shirts but gains in other ways. I would much rather order and support him than Mike Thernovich

Fuck everyone who makes Sup Forums products or Sup Forums social media/ youtube channels.

They can seriously go fucking neck themselves. Has the new generation of Sup Forums forgotten the prime directive of this boards culture?

Makes me sick that these pathetic dirty boomers are trying to profit off Sup Forums FUCK OFF BOOMER SCUM!!!!

ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A CIVIC NATIONALIST BOOMER SCUM!!!!

And Remember to buy "Caveman" and whatever magic drugs this goy sells you.

Magic drugs make your problems go away.

Who cares. Redpills all around. Sure it will turn into kekistan cringe but whatever.

I know. Alex is a great person. I just don't think making these t-shirts is a good idea. Fuck me right?

the point is to associate fringe characters with the innocuous idea of it simply being "okay" to be white.

highly doubt anyone trying to help would print with a link to alltright . com either btw but we have seen those in the wild

Big surprise, the Canadian retard is being a rabid leftist.

> muh untrademarked idea (that I didn't even come up with because I'm an autistic Canadian bitch)
> muh profits (which would have gone completely unrealized had nobody taken on the printing expenses)

Mad that Sup Forums didn't pool our resources to manufacture the shirts and evenly distribute the profits amongst ourselves, faggot? HUH, BITCH???

see this.

They all already have been. That's how you know they're Jewish, dumb ass. Don't tell me you thought YOU were in on some big secret about the alt-right.

>Famous water merchant and cult of personality decides to cash in on the latest alt-right fad and the goyim eat it all up

>everyone steals pol ideas just for the shekels

the irony is beautiful

POL BTFO BY THE JEWS!

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

The merchant is once again stealing from the white goyim to make a profit, fucking under-cover jews playing their psy-ops games

Alex Jones is practically Jewish, it's been proven. The point is you're whining, which is more pathetic than profiting off of an untapped revenue stream.

>alex jones
>e-celeb
you have to be 18+ to post here

If you're afraid by normies. You can't use that flag.

LOOK AT THAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SLEEK, COMFORTABLE SHIRT WITH THE "ITS OK TO BE WHITE" SLOGAN ON THE FRONT LET THOSE SNOWFLAKES KNOW YOU MEAN BUSINESS.

AND ON THE BACK, AS ALWAYS, YOU KNOW IT, THE ICONIC "INFOWARS.COM" LOGO, AND BENEATH THAT THE CLASSIC GADSEN SNAKE ON THE BACK LET EVERYONE KNOW WHERE THE REAL NEWS IS AND THAT YOU MEAN BUSINESS

disgusting

Cat poster.

You're Jewish.