/OUR GIRL/

Two months ago, Meghan Herning, editor of the website PopFront, wrote an article critical of Taylor Swift and her single “Look What You Made Me Do.” Herning noted that Swift is held up as a pop icon in the white-supremacist world and that many neo-Nazis believe that Swift secretly shares their beliefs. The post made note of “dog whistles to white supremacy in the lyrics of her latest single,” and it ended by calling on Swift to denounce white supremacy: “Taylor’s silence is not innocent, it is calculated. And if that is not true, she needs to state her beliefs out loud for the world — no matter what fan base she might lose, because in America 2017, silence in the face of injustice means support for the oppressor.”

Two weeks ago, Herning received a letter from William J. Briggs, II, an attorney representing Swift, demanding that she remove the story and issue a retraction. The letter labels Herning’s blog post as “provably false and defamatory” and threatens a lawsuit. In a new press release, the ACLU of Northern California has taken Herning’s side, writing that Herning’s blog post is “a mix of political speech and critical commentary” and that Swift’s lawyer’s claim is “meritless.” ACLU lawyer Michael Risher writes, “This is a completely unsupported attempt to suppress constitutionally protected speech.”

Also, the ACLU has jokes! ACLU lawyer Matt Cagle also writes, “Not in her wildest dreams can Ms. Swift use copyright law to suppress this exposure of a threat to constitutionally protected speech.”

The ACLU is now asking that Swift’s lawyers write a new letter promising that they will not pursue a lawsuit against Herning.

ARCHIVED ARTICLE LINK > archive.is/7hfi8

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/OjeCJ
bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOOK WHAT THEY MADE HER DO

based taytay
she would rather shut it down than disavow us

I liked her on goybook recently, trying to virtue signal to repressed reichies

>dog whistles to white supremacy in the lyrics
How are leftists so able to hear these? The whole point of actual dog whistles is that dogs can hear them and humans can't, so surely only racists should be able to hear racist dog whistles?

ThiccTay

>Silence in the face of Injustice
Can this heffalump specify what injustice xurself is talking about?

This is so cringey. It's a meme. Taylor swift has nothing to do with people photoshopping her into ss uniforms. It's an absurdity and that's why people like it. No matter how true or untrue it is I hope Taylor swift never gives them what they want because they are owed nothing.

jews are roaches

they will roach everything their ugly mandibles can grab, so keep it out of their reach

jews are roaches

The ACLU is nobody. Their goal is Communism. Their founder Roger Baldwin stated this is the goal.All they have is money and pussy judges that cave in for some benefit of their own. Fuck the ACLU. They can suck my dick!

>ACLU

Entertainers that spout their personal views aren't very entertaining. They're a pain in the ass.

Tay is well aware of that. Good for her.

Taylor "Making a Mess of the Leugenpresse" Swift

Im buying her next album Reputation

>Taytay gets redpilled by browsing Sup Forums and begins to make music threatening the kikes and videos that depict robotic waifus
What a timeline this is...

What the fuck is wrong with liberals? I'm not a fan of Swift but maybe she just wants to not be political.

babes like Taytay wouldn't exist if white people keep mixing. Taytay knows this.

this reminds me of that pizzagate photo of the little girl with her hands tied up

someone do a side by side shoop please

Whether Taylor is redpilled or not, she's a great gal for refusing to politicize herself. Fuck those baiting pieces of shit trying to ruin her reputation.

im not a kike
the photos are strikingly similar

reminder she browsed Sup Forums

Taylor 'i dated a nigger' swift
Taylor 'i dated a literal jew' swift

Inb4 'the media is lying she is perfect',i hate stormfags

rabbi pls

vid.me/OjeCJ
bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/

I agree. She`s awesome like that.

They controlled who she had to bang/date.

>he thinks she writes her own lyrics

She did get redpilled from that ape kanye and his whore wife though.

Its fun to to see tay swift fail. Her music is more than shit these days. Its among the shittiest.

Shes not german.

agreed
look at the tripfag in this thread, for instance, who worships some fucking streetshitting pajeet deity

Punished Tay

>In America 2017, you must surrender your private opinions and beliefs... Because of oppression.

Wew.

>Taytay makes the Holocaust a reality

fuck off, kike
the leaf makes a good point

It's common knowledge that "they" control their little Shiksas.

>look what you made me do
Their just proving her right by attacking her when the jews keep destroying american families and christian values because they hate america.

>robotic waifus
Glad to have her support

i agree. not gonna lie, i used to buy all her albums. this is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let this girl get any grammys

>the leaf makes a good point
requesting photoshops to make taytay look like she's in a pedogate dungeon is not a "good point" by anyone's standard
it's stupid shitposting
>peddling jewish conspiracy theories that rabbis control taytay
oy

>TFW you realize that memes ACTUALLY become reality.

she is not only /our girl/
SHE IS ALSO OUR ARYAN GODDESS
>aryangoddess.org/

Goddess

>firing up the ovens
kek
fuck natsoc

Remember when Taylor Swift did that rally with Hillary wearing that strange Nazi regalia?

like this?

For some odd reason I really like to hear her last single..
T. 22 yo college student..

kek

fuck off lefty-pol

Not to make her look like she's in it you retarded paki, to show she might be dogwhistling about it.
Same as the swirls in her music video that resembled the pedo symbols
But it depends when that pic of her was taken.

I love you Swifty truly an Aryan goddess

>you retarded paki
fuck off filthy amerimutt

>ywn be naked in bed with taytay making funny faces at each other
>ywn save the white race with its most perfect specimen
>ywn smell her hair

End it now lads

uhh you made another one ;)

Is anyone really surprised that the ACLU is saying it's okay to libel someone as long as your libel is coming from a left wing point of view?

>Our Girl

how many miles of nigger dick do you think she has had jammed up her slimy cunt

thank you

you are the reason people hate tripfags
KYS achmed

did she start doing squats?

i have a few :)

My mistake. It was Lady Gaga who did that Hillary rally dressed as a nazi. False alarm.

>realized he's retarded
Always hide tripfag pakis pretending to be British

I know i saved them ^^

someone post the webm of her sperging out whilst eating pls

No gifs only my phone wont play web.ms and I need more taytay right now

Extra added coloreds!

>ywn have a big family with taytay
i'm done

BRAAAP

these morons are literally behaving like conspiracy nuts.
>muh abscence of evidence is evidence enough
Why dont they just stay with chemtrails? Were those not "hip" enough?

Thats what the term "dog whistle" basically is: A fancy way of saying that there is no evidence.

ACLU regularly protects right wingers too

I guess Democrats truly are the real racists.

It's always interested me that lefties can hear the dog whistles intended for us, that we ourselves seem to miss.

>she needs to state her beliefs out loud for the world
she doesn't need to do shit you dumb kikes

We don't deserve such an angel

wtf i love democrats now

i can say with certainty that i have the biggest "Taylor Swift for facist europe/aryan goddess" collection - in the world

download vlc on your phone

When it suits their interests. Youre right, theyve surprised me a few times but theyre all kike rats and I genuinely dont trust their motivations.

:(

Taylor...A name that creates mountains of joy and unparalleled passion in my heart whenever I hear it....
Tay, I love you.

>in America 2017, silence in the face of injustice means support for the oppressor.”

HOLY SHIT HJAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJAHJAHAHAHAHAJAHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAHJAHAHAJAHAJAHAJAHHJAA WTF

This guy is awesome.

most probably, a lot of people say that those are implants but i digress, i dont think she likes operations when she doesn't even has tattoos and besides she has the money to buy great instructors and hire nutriologists.

>why don't you have a family yet, user?

P A C O I M A

Everything has to be political for them and if it isnt then they assume the person does not agree with them and they must attack them