Real or fake?

Real or fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6gpGFvkLiI
archive.is/IPj2u#selection-16831.0-16903.27
circa.com/story/2017/11/06/nation/devin-kelley-heres-what-we-know-about-the-texas-church-shooting-suspect
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147869196
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real... and ugly...

tell me about pic related
why do they wear the mask?

Why is atom waffen involved in so much weird shit. Didn't a few of their guys get gunned down by a muslim convert a few months ago?

these larpers are faggots youtube.com/watch?v=q6gpGFvkLiI that dont know anything about the actual military. kelly spent a year in milprison

archive.is/IPj2u#selection-16831.0-16903.27

circa.com/story/2017/11/06/nation/devin-kelley-heres-what-we-know-about-the-texas-church-shooting-suspect

uhh guys

Yeesh. One poster said to watch Omaha.

Holy shig

Has his death even been confirmed?

Ummmmm...guys...?

Why go after a church? your comrades are going to need use the food bank you unemployed fucks. Get a job like the rest of us you faggots

Always fake until proven otherwise.

If we take it off will they die?

Both? The post is real but it was posted on the 3rd, not the 4th. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147857637/#147869196

fake and CIA

Yes. Only reason they're not talking about it is because he was gunned down by church-goer civilians who chased him down the block.

+1 good guys with guns

Fake, why would Nazis kill white Christians.

Where is the source of this image?
Seems pretty fake.

it's almost like they have some kind of nefarious agenda to worsen race relations/ single out "white domestic terrorist" lone gunman narrative. These homos are CIA and the bald manlet on the left looks like a pussy.

Also, why would whytebois shoot up the church? How do I know anyone died? Can I see a death certificate? Until I see proofs this is Gene Rosen tier Tavistock falseflaggery and isn't funny when redditors fall for it and bring the rest of us down.

Tbqh I don't even think it's about taking guns anymore. They rather just provoke enough chaos and encourage americans to murder each other in the streets. Look at the NRA Jews and how they react, they pull out and jump back in accordingly and they're all higherups in Dyncorp/blackwater intel creations so they're in the know. It's not just about gun control anymore.

doesn't mean fucking shit. A patsy shot up some dummies and then the spooks fenced it off with yellow tape anyone who still believes these hoax shootings needs to leave

retards

The white skull mask is EXTREMELY popularized from call of duty. It is not a uniform, just what you would expect an edgy retard to wear.

Antifa uses the same skull masks.

Are they Koreans?