Why won't you accept the earth is flat?

Why won't you accept the earth is flat?
youtu.be/pildmrRi8XE
More and more people are waking to the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1pi2fv5RO4A
youtu.be/TBv3_0j0y_4
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is angle
kys

because you have a meme flag faggot

(((NASA))) lies to you all.

nasa does lie
your flag doesn't
get lost faggot

(((UN))) flag

Keep crying about my flag when you're getting lied to at this moment.
Flat earth is the final redpill.

Of course it's photoshopped otherwise it would look like Angelina Jolie's tits. Old saggy bags with Weinsteins spunk all over them.

retarded. he has the same speed

with that budget they could make incredibly better photos and movies and "fake" spacecraft. why would they make stuff that looks like fake with such huge amounts of money. just look at what hollywood produces with much much lower budget.

the un is a meme
hollow earth is actually the final redpill.

Refute this, globeheads.

>doesnt realize he's describing himself here

Round earth shills at full force today.
Keep believing what NASA feeds you.

she's a qt

you can see his pinky catch the pocket in the grab.

Best post.

It's almost like when things go back into the distance they also curve away and get smaller...almost like they're on a....ball shape

How do flat earthers explain sunsets and the fact that is is day and night in different parts of the world at different times?

All finger grasp around a wire. Also look at the hair of that woman.

youtu.be/1pi2fv5RO4A
This video shows how indoctrinated the people at MIT are.
This shows the elite's grasp and control on how we think the shape of the earth is.

scale this out and run the numbers. planet size and radius from sun.

This also explains timezones on a flat plane.
Easier to explain than a ball earth.

holy fuck
ball earthers are getting BTFO ITT

Alright, let's say I was willing to accept this absolute retardation... why tho? What's the motivation? I'm convinced all flat earth threads are an attempt to discredit Sup Forums.

Someone comes on Sup Forums for the first time seeking truth, and sees a flat earth thread, does a 360 and walks out the door.

There is a horizon 360 degrees around. The earth is a fucking sphere you flat brain. Im sick of this fucking retardation. Youre probably a fucking mexican or some shit whos embarassed his ancestors were wrong. You probably believe we all died in 2012 too. Its just “nobody noticed it and we carried on living” youre fucking retards.

Pathetic.

>Not understanding basic orbital mechanics
>2017
Flat Earth is a coverup of something else. Go away shill

I am a creationist, (not the bible thumping earth is 6000 years old kind) and your simple mindedness baffles me.

Fucking brainlets.

>the earth is flat because x picture doesn't make sense

Learn how camera lenses work before you embarrass yourselves. Dumb niggers.

(you)

Clearly it’s a fish eye lens you retard. Every one already knows that. That’s is the proof right there that if you go up that high itou should see some sort of curvature but you don’t. They used a fish eye for a reason. Weak bait.

Typical "as an X" reddit post

>2017
>Not believing the earth is a cylinder

Cylindrical earth is the final redpill

I'm talking about how I randomly skipped somewhere in the op video and he was talking about how the earth looks too small from the moon.

>unironically we're on earth and not mars
stay bluepilled

was intrigued at first, but the drop isn't accelerating. the drop's moving at a flat velocity, which means there isn't any actual force acting on it. no force = no gravity.

>take picture at close range with a fish angle lens

since when did Sup Forums support globalism?

Wow that caption is fucking retarded you know he didn’t spin with it right? Like when planes fly around the planet they don’t all go in the direction opposite of spin and get there way faster? When your still in the atmosphere your still carrying some of the momentum of the planet spinning

The earth is rotating. The redbull man is rotating with the earth. He ascends, and is still rotating at the same velocity. How is this a hard concept? What does nasa have to gain off of making people think the earth is flat? Take your haldol.

hey-oh!

>nasa stands to gain nothing from lying to you about flat earth

youtu.be/TBv3_0j0y_4

What is this supposed to show

ok, what do they have to gain?

Ok retard

uhhhhhhhhhh what? lol. That is this supposed to show? Man you people are delusional.

>never left the atmosphere
>atmosphere rotates with earth
You are retarded.

Remember that kid that got a crayon stuck in his nose, the teacher got it out but it kept happening?

Well the grew up and those kids are flat earthers.

It's a major failure of the education system, everything they cite they can't back up with the math to prove it.

all aboard the zero g planes!

Lmao this is literally what everyone says when met with the facts. Classic.

Looks like zero gravity to me user.
She kicked the bottom and had to even out her momentum.

Same effect can be achieved with the NASA zero g plane where they "train" astronauts.

>Please kill yourselves

This video of China trying to fake it is classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Best point made so far

>moon is in earth orbit

So the zero G plane can achieve zero gravity for several minutes?
nah, no it can't.
>that video was live streamed mind you

>easier
why they curved tho?
doesn't explain that

this turd and bill nye are actors and masons.

jesus christ, have you never seen a light reflect in a mirror?

So how do satellites work? If the Earth is flat, what keeps them from falling into the atmosphere? Genuine question.

nigga what

literally satire

Why the fuck is this flat earth CIA psyop NOT on ?
MODS

So, the earth's gravity pulling the guy down doesnt also pull him sideways with the earth's motion itself? Odd

There's no 0 gravity even at the level where the ISS is flying

>m-muh symbolism

Except they were protesting Trump cutting the non space part of the NASA budget, not trying to show that the earth is round.

Do you believe the earth orbits the sun? Other planets too?

I want to hurt you for being so fucking retarded.

Because the elite are part of a satanic cult hell-bent on separating us from God.

If you don't like real reasons, the money laundering for black ops alone should suffice.
>atmosphere is in geostationary orbit all the way to edge of space
Comeonnow.jpg

where's the link?

Not something I've personally looked into too much. Theories are that they exist but not beyond the firmament or that its all in tall towers

Because engineers have to compensate for the curvature of the earth when making incredibly long bridges, and the very basis for which all of our math and science since we started using math to build massive structures are calculated with respect to a curved and spherical earth. I'd love for a group of flat feathers to form their own little community and try to build and actually do science using math of a flat disk earth. It would be hilrious.

I'm more willing to accept thousands of years of math over 5 years of wacky flat earth YouTube videos based on conspiracy theories.