CBTS #89: WHERE IS T. PODESTA EDITION

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20 →
Links to thread #21 - #40 →
Links to thread #41 - #60 →
Links to thread #61 - #70 →

#75: →
#76: →
#77: →
#78: →
#79: →
#80: →
#81: →
#82: →
#83: →
#85: →
#86: →
#87: →
#88: QRD →

Social Media #TheStorm -> Other possibel options -> strawpoll.me/14336190/r

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-answers-whether-podesta-is-in-federal-custody/
mobile.twitter.com/WeSupport45/status/927588425448001537
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_Harris
swissinfo.ch/eng/good-offices_switzerland-takes-on-consular-services-for-iran-and-saudi-arabia/43625310
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=135981692
nydailynews.com/news/national/millionaire-accused-assaulting-raping-models-dungeon-article-1.3610943
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite
causa-nostra.com/navi/Ueberblick.htm
baphomet.causa-nostra.com/Baphometische-Gesellschaft.htm
thehill.com/homenews/senate/358954-bernie-sanders-warns-of-international-oligarchy-after-paradise-papers-leak
dppp.uzh.ch/en/research/psychiatric/humanities/psychopathology/team/hoff.html
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/1/saudi-aramco-takes-full-ownership-of-largest-us-oi/
cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Possibel

Bump for comfyness

Thread 89, the disproven LARP continues.

Where in the world is Tony Podesta?

pack it up.

truepundit.com/fbi-answers-whether-podesta-is-in-federal-custody/

bump. REMINDER, THREADS WITHOUT LION PIC ARE SHILLS.

DOPEY PRINCE INFO

TIE INS TO VEGAS, MEDIA HOLDINGS AND OBAMA

Real bread bump

HRC motorcade left Chap at 5 am. Where to, /pol?

mobile.twitter.com/WeSupport45/status/927588425448001537

HAHAHAHHAHAHA and he hates on bitcoin.

bitcoin gets the last laugh!

(You)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomás_Harris
TOMAS HARIS SMOKING GUN ON JFK
>TOMAS HARIS SMOKING GUN ON JFK

#WHOWASTOMASHARIS
>#WHOWASTOMASHARIS
#WHOWASTOMASHARIS
>#WHOWASTOMASHARIS
#WHOWASTOMASHARIS
>#WHOWASTOMASHARIS
#WHOWASTOMASHARIS
>#WHOWASTOMASHARIS

pr-emptive (you)

-I wonder why?

swissinfo.ch/eng/good-offices_switzerland-takes-on-consular-services-for-iran-and-saudi-arabia/43625310

>investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=135981692
this basically says tony's fucked. I'd say only a matter of time

nydailynews.com/news/national/millionaire-accused-assaulting-raping-models-dungeon-article-1.3610943

any connection between John Podesta and this gentleman?

FIND THIS KEKLING

US Marshald and FBI wouldn’t be the same correct?

See:

this shit is like a black hole

These pics are from "today" notice the back drop change?
Twitter - SA owns stock
Disinfo is real

I dont believe John Podesta is in that room today. The Podesta pics taken at another time. I might be crazy but we all know how far these people are willing to go to keep the illusion alive
Fantasy Land

Still find it kind of hilarious that no one seem to have paid the $2.50 it costs to view the report on Anthony Podesta from those public record sites. If someone paid for it wouldnt we find out of Tony Podesta is indeed arrested?

A.) ITS TONY NOT JOHN THAT WAS IN THE HAPPENING

B.) IT WAS SAID HE WAS TO BE INDICTED. IF INDICTMENT IS FALSE, THEN LARP. IT SAID HE COOOOOOULD BE ARRESTED AS SOON AS SATURADY, NOT HAD TO BE

ANY RETARDS THINKING PLANES WERE BEING DIVERTED OR AQUAMAN TEAM 6 WAS GOING TO COME OUT OF THE SEA AND GRAB OBAMA ARE RETARDED

Lee Penn in VA?

anybody have new info/links on Awan holding group?

Baker center - Lulz

If Tony is in custody, they are going to arrest John only after they have interrogated Tony.

Ah, watch as the shills trot out excuses to try to keep the larp alive.
Why? Who are they working for? What are they distracting us from?

Could just be two different rooms

Weiner

Only one way to find out is via CSPAN can an user confirm tango?

I bet Tony is still in the torture chamber...

good qrd

with the same audience sitting in the same spot?

sorry, not buying it. Not buying it at all.

this is officially the longest larp ever

I’m not a shill... I am a person.

Snow White == Anderson Cooper and the US Media

Where is Hillary Clinton? You know, the person that was a heartbeat away from being the president of the strongest nation in the world? She's been radio silent with all that has been going on. Did she really not have anything to say about the recent misuse of guns? Or even comment on mass claims that she rigged the DNC primaries.

wtf? something going on here...

this

cia niggers to make Sup Forums more likely to say everything is a LARP and disbelieve it

>shut it down

PLEASE GIVE OPERATORS YOUR ENERGY
THEY NEED IT
>GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Gee whiz, we better be more responsible from now on :/

21st Century Fox to sell out to Disney

Germany vs Poland bread
This is a very strange synchronicity, kek is telling us the next world war is coming

What the fuq? Poeple in the audience are the same. Did they just change the backdrops midway through the conference?

There are three types of war: Army War, or war at the border of a state. Navy War, or war far from the borders of the state. And Police War, in which administrative, bureaucratic, intelligence and criminal forces at war within the body of the state.

Off topic, but for the Swiss user and peace user posting about the mountain jews.

A Marcionite group devoted to Ishtar, and the Knights Templar. You may be interested. Are they legit or larpers? They talk about some magic mountain areas in the south part of Germany too.
thuletempel.org/wb/index.php?title=Hauptseite
causa-nostra.com/navi/Ueberblick.htm
baphomet.causa-nostra.com/Baphometische-Gesellschaft.htm

nice info, saved.

tfw someone in the audience thinks they’re hot shit.

>none of the Podestas arrested
>Hilldog at Barnes and Noble

I'm signing off after doing my share in 88 threads. Best LARP evah, that's for sure. I need a shower now.

Mark out the audience members with Circles.

When are all these indictments supposed to unseal or can they keep them hidden for forever?

>notice the back drop change?

yup.

audience same, backdrop diff.

i have low confidence in twitter sourced intel right now.

Annnnnnnnnnd . . . here's Bernie:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/358954-bernie-sanders-warns-of-international-oligarchy-after-paradise-papers-leak

I guarantee that bitch doesn't go anywhere at 5am

Made this yesterday... seems more relevant today.

As has been said, it could be two different rooms.

......... But also that's fishy as fuck. All of the audience members are different, too. But both rooms have that same brown rectangle wall...

Who're the seven dwarves, more CIA operatives spread through the MSM?

Panels might be individually sponsored so it’s possible but should be checked, that kind of info will be public and verifiable

shit at least you agree with me!

we are dealing with the same fucking people who told us 2 planes can bring down three fuckin skyscrapers people!

THE ILLUSION HALLLOOOOOOOOO

that. is. not. good.

Dude I lived in Ferguson during the happenings trust me disinfo is absolutely unbelievable in scale
After that one night of opportunistic unrest the media framed it as a city wide BLM organizational movement and spammed it for months/years
I could go on all day

Some user did and it showed nothing. Germanbro IIRC

Compare top left and bottom right, they're not the same audience

>left pic: five panalists
>right pic: four panalists
Come guys; what did they do with the sheboon in the middle?

The second article of the dude and the rape charges was Soros buddy for a while. Worked with Soros

Even though I just saw that pic of Skippy in the conference I can’t stop following this goddam thread (been here since 10). Fuuuuuck.

My best guess also - the side banners are provided by different groups for different panels. Everything else is the same... the wood paneling, the chairs, etc.

Okay, you're right. The angles confused me. Audience members are same, backdrops are different. So.... just a backdrop change?

Those comments. Kek.

Oh hang on yeah they are the same

And checked

This, the Building 7 was one of the greatest redpills of 9/11

>
>>Switzerland
>is the center for mind control and experiments
> maybe

Albert Hoffmann (Swiss)-> LSD-> CIA->MK Ultra
today Dr. Prof. Paul Hoff continues MK Ultra research at PUK ZH switzerland
dppp.uzh.ch/en/research/psychiatric/humanities/psychopathology/team/hoff.html

(You)
What the fuck is going on here

That is shopped AF!!

>Did she really not have anything to say about the recent misuse of guns?
Yeah she's usually on that shit but remember from the Podesta leaks, she doesn't even write her own tweets. Her campaign did that for her but I doubt she's gotten more sentient and capable since then, so someone else may be in charge of tweeting for her (but doesn't want to call attention to her now, especially after DB threw her under the bus).

????
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/1/saudi-aramco-takes-full-ownership-of-largest-us-oi/

Could be a sponsorship thing.
Im out until some real news happens lads.
Im no shill.

I hear you, I can see the point you're making, but that simply leads to the next question. What stake, what way would the Clinton Foundation have to benefit from creating the false impression that John Podesta isn't arrested, if he is? I mean if he is, it's going to come out sooner or later anyway.

They have to distance themselves from the fact Al-Waleed bin Talal's company owned and owns stock in Newscorp and Fox.
Newscorp to Disney is a lateral move. We know they are all on the same team.
However, this may be the perfect "excuse" for Foxnews to become more "diversified" and "inclusive"

Saudi Arabia. Refer to Trumps tweet to Saudi Prince calling him "Dopey". "Dopey" is a dwarf character in the movie Snow White.

discredit these threads

the writing is there the lighting and the angle of the camera just makes it hard to see

Sorry anons, I missed the previous thread (#88). But here is what I found interesting from the previous thread (#87) -

1) Saudi + Trump relationship
>Q asked what SA owes Trump for
Aramco NYSE listing?
Intel about missile assassination attempt?
>someone suggests "sovereignty"
>Q responds "sovereignty from who"
>I say "The Muslim Brotherhood?"
>Q - "follow that chain to the end"
2) Military Intelligence (MI) and it's role
>I suggested that MI is the only swamp-free group with any power, but only given power from POTUS.
>Therefore they approached Trump to run and assured him that he'd be safe/have all of the ammo to drain the swamp
>MI is key because it takes orders from POTUS directly and can act against alphabets in response to direct attacks upon the POTUS (which has happened)
Can anyone update me on (#88) real quick?

Oh shit!!

A certain arrested Saudi Prince "owns" Newscorp:
cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21st-century-fox-has-been-holding-talks-to-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html

LOOK AT THE BLUE ARROW

That's Podesta in the audience, they just swapped panelists

This link is dumb. Being arrested has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. It's detainment to determine such things

you sound desperate bitch

two different events

Its cool, i knew it was a stretch but i dont believe a fucking thing any more. The truth lies beyond where your eyes are focused. 9/11 taught me that. The answers are in the lower floors. The answers are looking at building 1 while the plane crashes into build 2.. the answers are everywhere if you know where to look