INNOCENT CHILDREN! FLEEING FROM WAR!!!

INNOCENT CHILDREN! FLEEING FROM WAR!!!

What happened to Sweden? How did they get so fucking cucked?

Women controlling all sectors of government

Half of this board figures that it’s the Jews, but hopefully we can get a more fulsome answer in time.

sage until link is provided.

google isn't abortions you are allowed to use it

He got fired because he broke the doctor patient confidentiality, why do you have to lie to make yourselves seem like victims? Need to feel oppressed that badly?
He produced no proof of his claims just so you know. More than likely the guy was lying.

Good news!!!!!!!!
Muslim jews killed in some swedish towns!
Media silence!They dont want to encourage people!
Why would police look for shitskin killers???

THEY
ARE
ADULTS

Here's your answer

>He got fired because he broke the doctor patient confidentiality
>He produced no proof

It´s been happening slowly since the 1980´s. That´s when the social democrats decided that Sweden was going to be multicultural. It also doesn´t help that the politicans lie in the most jewish and shameful way before every election, and the urban retards buys it because "Muh father and muh great grandfather voted for the social democrates! They all about workers rights n shieeet!"

sage

To be fair, they do not check all refugee-children whether or not they are children. If it is obviously that the refugee is a child, then they don't check - they only check those where there is reasonable doubt about the "childs" age.
That 80% of these suspected adults, are not children - but adults, can hardly be a surprise.

Also, what kind of dentist doesn't have their own practice? I think there is more to the story, than just the headline and two facebook comments..

countersage

Typical difficult potato

Why do you have to check the molar? Can't you tell just by looking at them? There are kids that physically mature fast, but they're not common enough to lead to hundreds of adults being mistaken as juveniles.

Social democracy. Not even once.

They doesn't only check the molar, a doctor also examine the person and give an estimation of his age based upon this examination. I also think they X-ray the hand, not exactly sure why..
These things combined, then make the basis for whether or not they accept that the person is the age that they have given to the authorities.

KYS

..? I'm not a halal-hippie, i don't want these refugees in Europe. I discredited the story, because i think it is weak and "doesn't hold water".