How do you deal with having immediate family members who racemix?

Kill the jews.

buy a taser

cut them off

Watch em fuck.

Ignore them. I have a cousin with a niggerbaby hybrid, haven't spoken to her since.

Your pic is pretty much the only way t bh

My mom is of German descent and she racemixed with a Sicilian.
Should I just kill myself? I'm still blonde and blue-eyed though, but my hair isn't straight.

Just end your suffering and kys.

I know they're miserable. No it's not projection.

literally just tell them the problem dumbass: that the children will be born with mutations, heart and blood problems.

its like you faggots dont even know why racemixing is bad

Modern """""families""""" that you are born into are a meme. Just cut ties and stop associating with them. Make your own family

>I'm only 99% white
>Should I just kill myself?
the absolute state of Sup Forumscucks

Lol something tells me you'll just be ostracized from your family dipshit

Tfw the most beautiful Aboriginals are maximum a 5/10 compared to the most beautiful ones of any other race.

Imagine the smell.

B-but user, what about muh mudslime genes?

That's hot.
Based!

maybe yours...

You quit being intransigent and learn the art of forgiveness, both for your immediate family's, and for your own sake.

you're whiter than 90% of the world population

You never talk to them again.

One of my cousins is dating a mud, she posts facebook pics and I absolutey ignore them all, on the other hand my other female cousin is dating a nice white boi, so every pic she posts of them together i make nice comments and upboat it.

I just choose to ignore and shut out the degenerates of the family while trying to promote the good ones. Women live for social media and virtue reactions so this is the best i can do without coming off as a full out nazi.

Thank god my immediate siblimngs are all men and we all have very huWhite babbies

Honour killings. Take a page out of the Muslims' book.

Cut all ties with them of course. I had one aunt who just HAD to racemix with some turk.
>mfw going to family gatherings as a kid when the huuuuge (of course) turk part is there
Yeah, sure, fuck that, lmaaaaaooo. Absolutely surreal, like meeting some martians or something. Fuck is wrong with turks, hoooly fuck.

You treat them like shit or just go no contact with them. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Put more emphasis on the bonds you make with people through choice, not through some petty obligation like "they are family".

Love them. It's not that hard.

Why do that?

Someone in my family racemixed with a Mongolian. I snicker every time in the room. The gook is oblivious to it but my cousin gets buttmad.

>TFW I have a at blue eye blonde n he has a stubby gook wife.

Doubt it