Ethnostate General: The Sup Forumsony Rising Edition

Thread theme:

White ethnostate discussion.

Everyone here is probably in agreement on what is dooming our society – lack of morals, lack of tradition, lack of man and womanhood. Weak men bring hard times. So what are we going to do about it besides posting memes? We can ban together and actually make it happen.

Here's one proposal; we pick a location, a specific town or just somewhere rural or remote, and we gather together as likeminded neighbors who can work together to preserve what we value and build a Sup Forumsony. We will make it the ideal place to raise a white family, and over time learn to become as self-sufficient as possible and learn to rely on each other so that we rely as little as we can on the government and economy which as this point is working toward white genocide.

Come discuss ideas for a community on our brand new image-board: orangechan.org/b/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw
liberstad.com/
orangechan.org/b/index.html
zillow.com/homedetails/US-Hwy-220-Monterey-VA-24465/2097777575_zpid/
zillow.com/homedetails/7908-Mountain-Tpke-Monterey-VA-24465/2093920327_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my and my friends are creating an agricultural commune, other Sup Forumslacks should do the same and we should join together

bump

Will you have success?

Sup Forums got a shitposter elected as the most powerful man on earth, this is the logical next step.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw

The power of networking is amazing. I hope they do.

Sounds like a good way to have accessible and focused discussion to get some shit done. Count me in

Im only networking with my childhood companions, working on an agriculture and food science degree on scholarship

Fucking memeflag faggots

Only 2 things worse then a Canadian.

liberstad.com/

Norway has got you covered. Only reason why I'm not living there is because they're of the "Don't thread on me" type and tend to be kind of intolerant towards NatSoc's like myself.

They still have a few available plots of land if you're interested.

>leaf
>calls others memeflag faggots

Requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>May not be obese or anorexic.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

bump

I am listening.

Someone start the ethnostate already please i'm tired of larping on 4chins

bump

Excellent can't wait to knock up some Norwegian hotties

bump

We'd be better off staying spread out. You people just need to work out more & marry a white girl, have at least 4 kids at the minimum.

>Come discuss ideas for a community on our brand new image-board: orangechan.org/b/index.html
You created a new blood, dedicated to this idea. How many visitors do you get?

I agree with this statement.. I have one problem, though.. I have a 3 year old son already. Me and my GF through 10 years just lost a girl before she was born due to my GF becoming terminally ill (she was in a coma for a long time and will likely never be able to have another child)..

So how do we solve this issue? I don't want to abandon my family just to have 3 more kids, because my son deserve to grow up in a great home.

What would you suggest I do?

>Requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:
no genetics?

Adopt 3 white kids & raise them the Reich way

Sounds like cuckoldry to me.

So you'd allow a homosexual poo-in-loo? Faggot.

I have a very mild stutter, doesn’t come much and I am able to easily mask it. Would I be allowed ?

Try adopting some Eastern European children, or go to a doctor and see if you can get a surrogate or some other alternative.

Raising white children to be good upstanding conservative citizens is saving the world. If you think that's cuckoldry, then you need to recalibrate your ideals.

I would assume this was left out by accident. That being said, I'd rather live near 100 poo in loos with the above metrics than one intersectional feminist.

this is being slid hard by cia faggots

My ass is white but I have a slightly yellow face for some reason. Does that make me Caucasian or white? I know that Caucasian is white but white is not Caucasian. I also have black hair and brown eyes. I'm not your typical blonde blue eyed man.

That means you probably have liver disease. I'm not joking.

Looked interesting, until it is revealed absolutely nothing has been done yet, and everything is in the future tense, meaning none of it is ever going to actually happen. Also concerts, really?

Do you think it's from the all the protein I ingest? I try to have 4 eggs every other day, but sometimes I eat them 2 days in a row.

Raising another man's children is about as cucked as you can be. The only time it's remotely acceptable is if you're taking care of the family of your best bud that happened to get killed in a car accident or whatever..

Appalachian mountains for Americans. It’s super white and it’s really poor. This means no shit skins and we can buy vast amounts of land for cheap. Also it’s the east coast so plenty of water

zillow.com/homedetails/US-Hwy-220-Monterey-VA-24465/2097777575_zpid/ For example. 170 acres for 450,000. That’s pretty cheap. $2650 an acre.

zillow.com/homedetails/7908-Mountain-Tpke-Monterey-VA-24465/2093920327_zpid/
Or something like this. 2300 an acre.