Do you think Norway should deport young people who are seeking asylum to Afghanistan...

Do you think Norway should deport young people who are seeking asylum to Afghanistan? Please reply telling us your reason

twitter.com/amnesty/status/927603870540484608

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((Amnesty International)))
90% of those 'young people' are over 30.

Yes, Afghanis are literally the worst in Europe. You think the other muzzies are bad. No. Even the liberals want them out. All they do is rape and steel.

Deport them to Israel since Jews all want muslims in other countries.

Then boycott all jewish products nationally from being allowed to enter or be sold in the country until Israel bends the knee to diversity.

fucking (((amnesty)))
we don't give a shit about them or muh feelings anyways, those inbred lit boy fuckers are going back to their uncle brothers and cousin moms

this is not a meme btw

We got an updated screen of the poll results? I dont use faggot media.

There's this story about taliban being bachi baazi who killed their rapists.

It was illegal under the Taliban, if I remember correctly, and was allowed again after the US took over.

Yeah cause it's gay. incompatible with sharia law. I remember these American soldiers beating the shit out of this afghan commander because he had a little boy tied to his bed and was laughing about it. Fuck that sandbox, they can't be helped.

>implying AP won't cave

wtf Norway, I really admired you

Was it broken down along ethnic lines? The Pashtuns did it, I know.

>Was it broken down along ethnic lines
no. Afghanistan is very tribal but nearly all the tribes practised it. The only thign that stopped it was Islamic extremists.

>(((children)))
Afghans are some of the worst migrants. They've had a hatred of white people that has festered for decades thanks to the Soviets. They can't distinguish between Russian, American, German or Swedish; all of them are enemies. It's why their rate of rape is so astronomical even among migrants

nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

Those soldiers got reprimanded and had to return the boy to the "ally."

Pic unrelated

The Taliban's first mission was freeing young children from a warlord. That's how they gained popular support, since they were the only ones fighting these regional dictators and degenerates

It's like how Christianity and the manor system created a lot of our positive social conditions today.

you all know what to do

everyone at amnesty/red cross should be holocausted

AmnestyInternational is an international organization, its not connected to Norway, and twitter users don't decide over Norways politics.

The right wing party won the election together with the anti-immigrant party. The afghan asylum seekers falsely claim their age is below 18, to gain extra rights since they are then considered children. However, the current coalition government simply decided that once they turn 18, they will get deported anyways.

Good to hear that
btw will you guys let me in? am a stem graduate looking where to do my PhD

No. Stay away.

o-ok

rightfull bump

Sorry Paco, we're only hiring oiled up pitch-black bulls at the moment.