What are your honest thoughts on the First Lady?

what are your honest thoughts on the First Lady?

I feel sad for her because there is still nobody who tried to save her from the top chambers of the Trump Tower.

I guess Trump is a really scary dragon irl.

(((((Smile)))))

She is HOT
the last first lady had a penis.

I like that she's a little bit more of a quiet First Lady. She seems like she has class. After our last First Lady screeching about how she hates America and white people, we need a little class

despite what retarded commies spout all day, she is honestly an elegant woman who knows what it is like to be raised dirt poor in a shitty country

when that happened

Her eyes are way too small

She's alright but I think it's time Donald moves on to someone younger.

I'd fuck him.

She looks like Bruce Jenner.

I would bang.

I'D KILL A MAN FOR HER.

shes a total smokeshow. how is she worthy of anything but praise?

This

Graceful.

She's the only hot one. Jackie was ok too.

I'd hit that

she's fat. fucking disgusting.

she brings sophistry, elegance and purity (a relative term) back to the WH

Smart and beautiful, not like the last chimp in office who was an angry chimp. Basically a first lady the US somewhat deserves.

the best FLOTUS USA ever had

It didn't

she's a good mother, classy and hot

just another spy like the awans

Why do first ladies always bitch about mundane shit like ruining school lunches and soda banned from vending machines ,and cocaine too? Wtf

The first First Lady I would bang.

Gold digging thot who came into the spotlight for being a degenerate whore. Small eyes and unattractive smiles, pretty when she's not smiling though. Has not done anything substantial since becoming the flotus besides amass a yuge following of beta orbiters

i'd add that she looks like alive person with natural behavior.not like biorobots before her (Clinton, Bush, Obama)

>smart and beautiful
>gold digger
>camera slut
>can't speak english

When did pol become a slavic hub for jerking?

>libshit wants an active authoritarian first lady.
Figuires.

Americans are unable to control their own weight and need government assistance to try and keep the average a1c below 15%

old ass retard with fake tits

Hottest first lady this country has ever had. I would be honored to make autistic children with her

>Libshit

Didn't realize the right was so dedicated to defending sluts, guess I'm a liberal now

Women aren't supposed to do anything more "substantial" than being good wives and mothers. No real man is gives a shit about a woman's career accomplishments

I like her, but let's be real, she's basically a mail order bride.

It only creates a black market.

Well, let's be real. She's a high quality import, and American women are the happy meal of the women market.

Don't slut shame.

HOW MANY SCOOPS?

I would fuck her

Manish, but not as manish as Obummers wife.

Spreading the "two genders" sign across the world. She's /ourgirl/

20/10 would suck on toes. and i dont have a foot fetish

I wish she was happy...

Sadly this. I hope the women of this country look up more to her than they do (((Ivanka))), but sadly such does not seem to be the case.

Shit id kill a baby for her.

dat

she is not slut

nigga she speaks 5 languages

Shes a full time professional hooker

Nice to have a woman as First Lady again

delet this

she seems like a lovely women who acts appropriately, dresses appropriately and is actually model for women and immigrants.

also... her son is under attack daily by the left, which she has also handled that with grace.

what's wrong with mail order brides?

I want to get married and have children, and Donald Trump has convinced me that importing from Eastern Europe is the best way.

Considering this board has meme’d Trump into a God-Emperor, and his son Barron is a time-traveling hacker, I’m surprised that /pol never meme’d her into the new Virgin Mary or something. Then again, don’t really have to when she’s already a model.

What's up with her eyes? Every shot I see of them makes her looks like she has Down's Syndrome

Big Time Ho
But at least it's not Michelle or Bill

She gets a lot of shit for nothing. Pleasant on the eyes. She's okay with me.

She's fucking hot

How much for you?

Oh, and uh.. tits or gtfo

so underrated it's almost hipsterlike xD

Shes the most background first lady weve had in a while and yet still plays her role. She is the epitome of sophistication

she gets a ton of undeserved shit just for being married to trump, but she seems to handle it with grace and poise so far
though i wish she would smile like that more often

KEK

ALL HAIL THE EMPRESS HER MAJESTY!

I want her to walk on me.

She has amazing milf feet

MUH DICK.
She gets me even harder than Ivanka. I can't explain it.

zombie queen

My sincere apologies ma'am *bows*

HOOKER IN CHIEF

what makes a foot good or bad

bro thats disgusting

Ivanka is a women's lib career grrl Jew
She may be hot, but those are serious negatives

Hot as fuck, and even more so as she ages.

Sexy in a very classy way. She's got that maternal beauty.

cause Melania is genuine woman

Luckiest Gold Digger in the world.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight.

very hot

>what's wrong with mail order brides?

It pathetic. A man wants a wife but can't find a woman to date out of the millions and million of women in the USA? So he goes and gets an women who is so desperate to get out of her own country she will marry anyone who comes knocking on the door. It's just sort of sad.
Plus we know damn well the sort of men who do it. Everyone says it's to get a certain type of wife vs an American woman but the truth is the guy tends to be a fat train wreck of a man. A guy who is repulsive on a range of levels to women but hey, mail order bride she will sleep with me!

>nude photos
>class

Obivously a gold digger but she seems really nice and she's pretty intelligent and +1 to the fact she doesnt have a cock

White. Doesn't deserve being royalty

What makes a set of tits good or bad?

You'd get different answers from different people. I actually don't like what the majority of footfags like.

I like tanned skin, slightly visible bone structure, some veins showing, high arches, longer toes (especially that curl slightly on their own), and thin thin ankles. Most footfags like pasty white skin and stubby ass toes, and prefer soles. I don't like soles as much as the top or side view.

English isn't one of them. Ever heard her talk?

I like that she isn't trying to do Trump's job. I also find it funny that despite posing nude and stuff she has the sense to stay out of the spotlight. I wonder what their private life is like.

mhh this image is so comfy
Everything about this picture is perfection

She is the imbodiment of America. She started with nothing, and marketed herself until she rose to the highest level. Perfect match with Trump.

She's a real lady unlike last one.

i'd like to see you try punk.

Considering there was a very real threat that pic related would be our first lady, I am extremely grateful for our first lady.

I like melania the best

Tiffany is second

Ivanka is kinda meh imo. Great rack but tiff is cute as fuck

>millions and million of women in the USA
>women
>in the USA

honestly
>pic related
America mummu

Shes hot, she could be a model.

What's wrong ordering prime pussy? Your shaming tactics don't work.