Are African Americans westerners?

Are African Americans westerners?

If they stop acting like they're engaged in tribal warfare

Lord no, they should be classified as fauna and put in nature reserves.

the African prefix really isn't necessary.

it's 2017, for crying out loud.

Yeah, pretty much if they got over themselves

they would be slaughtered and considered pussies in africa by their "brothers"

There's more of her?

let one of them say it,. I dont want to hear it from the mouth of a european

you invited them over

Burgers are subhuman.

most have not assimilated. They insist on a counter culture of "blackness"--which hasn't been truly defined, as is "white" culture.

Listen I know I'm an American but I'm not a Jew.
But continuing off my logic and with your added input we should classify them as an invasive species

>Norway's IQ is the same as the entirety of the US (including our nig and spic population)
Wew lad, why are you Norwegians so fucking stupid?

They are part of American culture.

african american women are beautiful and i would marry this qt instantly .

Herpes isn't beautiful.

most white americans don't view them as such

I think they have. They have western names, speak english only, are christian, been in america for more than 400 years

everyone hires the same white engineers to build their civilizations for them

thats a thot you dumbass

you deserve HIV

100-73-5= The percentage of Nogs in the US that have a chance of being Western.

Identity searching complex, the 7os had Afro centrism anti white rising where they named their kids after fucjing Arabs who hated them IE malik,jaleel, Hakeem cuz in their identity search anti white minds they saw Africa oh even North Africa Is we wuz,,, when they had a unique place albeit painful at times in American society,, now, there is no unique Afro American community

Yes
They are closer to white americans than to their aleged ancestors in sub saharan africa

I like black people but I hate niggers because their culture shuns and shames anyone with half a brain. most pol/ darkies are honorary so I don't ind.

Being 20% mixed is closer to being white than African? How does that make any sense? They're also mixed with everything else from natives to Latinos.

Only a few. Most have names like Shaniqua or La Tonya, and live in environments that make them who they are--amoral and uncultured. I live in an major urban city, so these are my observations.

It depends. I consider all illiterate fucks sub human.

nowadays "nigger" refers to people that act degenerate or dumb as fuck.

The orc race is being formed.

Niggers have no culture therefore they are not western, eastern or anything such.
The jews try to develop a black culture for shekel grabs but that's as authentic as dudes walking around in stormtrooper costumes claiming they're from the galactic empire.

No. They've had hundreds of years to assimilate but haven't, rather they decided to make some weird African-tribal esque culture (gang culture, slave culture in the past e.t.c). Just goes to show even if you bring a another group in they never truly assimilate.

>been in america for more than 400 years

Absolutely. Based black men.

they were given the opportunity to become westerners but blew it

I find Afro features appealing in a quadrooness, however their values are in the sewer

Blacks created American slavery?

They would've never succeeded. Expecting an alien race to assimilate into another races culture is inane. Cucking for assimilation is basically cucking for diversity, we should do something else to fix the problem.

No?

It's a damn shame that every person's values is defined by their skin color. It makes it easy to judge people before knowing them tho, so there's always that.

that kinda looks like a greek girl i know

Greeks are Africans so no wonder.

no. farm-equipment-Americans are descendants of ahistorical, isolated tribal cultures, which is why they have not been able to assimilate despite being here for hundreds of years.

Niggers are human garbage.
ALL blacks are niggers.
/thread.

Yeah keep posting pictures of halfbreed niggresses with predominately WHITE facial features lol.

Pic related is what the average nigger looks like. Theyre a fucking eyesore.

they are americans the majority of future

They have a long ways to being the "majority"-- in 2016 census data confirmed only 12.3% of the U.S. population were Black, African American

white americans are subhumans and jews. not even pure.

Start bleaching the (educated) black women, then.

unfortunately they are.