HAPPENING SOON

A trusted intel in Saudi Arabia told me :

>they are preparing with their alliance a major land invasion to Yemen to " End the war ", under the excuse of the Iranian ballistic missile that was launched towards their capital and that Houthis don't want to resolve this problem in a peaceful way.

>Saudi Arabia will have military draft and prepare for a full air control on Iran in case Iran decided to respond to the Yemen invasion.

>the Saudi Prince was behind jailing the corrupted members of his family even though before they kept a blind eye towards them.

>The members of the Royal family that were jailed were the suspected ones that can over throw the king and prince in a coup d'état in case a major war started

>The prince that wasn't corrupt was killed in a helicopter crash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a4sUtze3jw
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/second-saudi-prince-confirmed-killed-during-crackdown
youtube.com/watch?v=2yAmXz-EQ_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Aziz_bin_Fahd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

true if big

ww3 confirmed

>Saudi Arabia will have military draft
Fucking kek, that'd be hilarious, Saudi men are fucking wastrels. They'll get a load of Pakis in like they do for everything else.

So if Saudi boot is anything like Yankee boot, this is at least 16 weeks from happening?

does a draft make saudi citizens less susceptible to wahabism or more?

>saudi arabia will invade yemen even harder this time
>houthis will destroy even more armor and steal even more crew served weapons

>laughingqatchewer.jpg

Also why do Saudi troops have AKs when all their other equipment is Western? I suspect it's because they know their troops won't clean them.

They will lose. Yemenis are not like other gulf Arabs. They're smarter and tough as nails. If the USA can't bring down the Pashtuns (Taliban) the Saudis have no hope against Yemenis who are like the Chechens of the middle east.

t. Iranian

the new heir has to finish solidifying his power base first. there will be more arrests and 'accidental' helicopter crashes before he will turn the army to external threats. he might need soldiers to fight off any coup attempts by his cousins.

OP IS JEWISH.

NO WAR.

KIKES ARE DONE

Yemen is a meme, they're invading SA
Those arabs are some deceptive mother fuckers. At least they're on our side

Plausible, But seems like he really wants to go after Hezbollah in Lebanon.

War with Iran (Not factoring in allies) would probably result in a stalemate since both of there militaries aren't spectacular. Iran would likely get stopped at the northern deserts.

youtube.com/watch?v=7a4sUtze3jw

Because it works.

The AK is solidly reliable, powerful (7.62x39 is no fucking joke, and it does a good job of penetrating cover), and in a shitty environment it will not stop working.

AKs has been proven to be the best in sandy places, even some US troops used them in Iraq after looting them and they preferred these guns

My first thought too. Saudi men are fucking weak and pampered, even nondrafted Saudi soldiers flee battles

i gotta say that was a beautifully executed power move, the dude def read the dictators handbook

Persia will rise again

It's not over yet.

That's why they may go for Iran, for them it's the source of all the Shia v sunni problems

I think so too, Yemen has one of the most fucked up terrains in the world, only locals can br good at it. And it took UK 20 years to invade Yemen completely

that fucking discipline is godawful.

Look at the guy in the front, pointing his weapon at the guy next to him. They look like SHIT

Well thats nice and all but the Saudis have to avoid getting btfo completely to accomplish anything

Abdul's cousins have been fucking each other for so many centuries he was born with memeface.

So the house of al saud has chosen this hill to be the one to die on.
Things are going to get entertaining that's for sure.

>muslim peasants destroying high tech US equipment without any problem and selling the technology to Iran afterwards

JUST

While I'm rooting for a complete Saudi defeat (they're going to target civilians as usual and lose thousands of troops and equipment), this might increase the price of gasoline in return

Iran / Saudi Arabia is no good for global economy

ISIS have launched a few small scale attacks on SA so far, what would happen in the case of a concerted ISIS effort stemming from conflict with Yemen? Any chance of destruction on a Syrian scale?

Certainly hope so, nothing is quite as fun as to read about the utter incompetence of the saudi military. it is comical

Chinese military vs Saudi military. Who wins?

Any anecdotes to share ?

I've got one : a few Saudi soldiers and officers came in France for some bullshit training in an airforce base. They were all overweight, didn't know the word "discipline", ate on the floor and were utterly shit at handling high tech equipment.

Also stinky as fuck

Wew

>they are preparing with their alliance a major land invasion to Yemen to " End the war"

third time's the charm :^)

***SECOND PRINCE KILLED***
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-06/second-saudi-prince-confirmed-killed-during-crackdown

Tthis is correct

SA men can't fight anyone?

Think I've seen him posted either here on in the Daily Mail, he was getting mocked for looking kinda autistic

Can confirm, two years in the sandbox and whenever possible we'd ditch the M4 and roll with captured AKMs or G3s. Good rifles.

he does look like a melon-head

They're so extremely tribal.

Sandniggers gonna sand nigga

well a while back some yemen rebels in sandals with nigger rigged AK47s took over a fortified saudi military base by killing a couple of soldiers, the rest fled.

Was amusing to to see some rugged sand niggers in sandals squatting on the ground, eating goat next to a weapon cache of brand new US made missiles, anti armor weapons, 50 cal sniper rifles with advanced scopes, tanks and other armored vehicles.

If you jewgle it or jewtube it you might find it, it is very hard to find something on google these days that isn't ccn, the guardian or other kosher sites.

there are loads similar incidents.

Not true.

Are you worried they may try and blame some of this on your people? Accuse Iran of funding the Houthis?

They are already in Yemen? Videos coming out every month of them getting sniped.

This Prince is starting off a little like Saddam. People dying in helicopter crashes...

They are fucked once the oil spigot breaks.

I can't understand why didn't the West pick cultured based Iran for their oil lapdog rather than desert savages

The incompetent Sauds can not manage an invasion and occupation. They'll cause more problems than there are already, and then they will coming running to the U.S. for help once they realize that they're utterly incapable of purging a bunch of horsemen with 50 year old guns.

I hope this shit completely breaks Saudi Arabia apart.

>prepare for a full air control on Iran

lol good luck

Yemen is Vietnam on steroids. They have the 2nd highest gun ownership in the world (only trail the burgers) and their whole history and society (unironically read Yemeni military history, they have been at a constant state of war since like 3500 BC) is based on warfare, and tribes numbering in hundreds of thousands have blood vows tying them together.

KSA know if they ever invade Yemen fully they would get wrecked, so they only pick and choose where they attack and rely heavily on airstrikes that dont change the situation on the ground. If the day came and they did a full-on invasion, they would be fighting over a million gunmen in the huge mountainous and treacherous terrain of Yemen. Also, Saleh/Houthi had six (6!) wars against each other when Saleh was in power and are now allies, so their side is literally all raised and grew up in wars and fighting and bloodshed. The pro-KSA militias are mostly Brotherhood types who have zero battle experience.To top it all off, the aforementioned Ali Saleh commands over a quarter million Republican Guard, who have always been the elite, well-equipped and well-trained units of the Yemeni military and have proven to be fanatically loyal to him, and he has proven to be loyal to the anti-Saudi side so far

To put it in Game of Thrones terms for the Burgers, Houthis are Starks and Saleh are Baratheons, while the KSA are one of the faggoty wealthy Houses like the Tyrells who only have military superiority because of numbers and wealth, and have zero notion of what a warrior culture is or what war entails

>Also why do Saudi troops have AKs when all their other equipment is Western? I suspect it's because they know their troops won't clean them.
Because they stuff from all around the world and don't really have standard rifle, they also use Steyr AUG, H&K G36 and variety of different AR-15's.

Why, in 1945, didn't they pick a country with a strong leftist movement, a pro Nazi royal family and a land border with the USSR?

Because we had oil deals with Saudi Arabia long before we knew that Iran had large caches of oil

This. Saudi is a very rough field environment.
Also, AKs are easier to gold plate.

thanks for the GoT comparison, I would have never fully grasped the situation without your help, meme flag :D

Price of crude is only nudging up right now. No fucks given by the markets so far then.

>Trusted Intel in Saudi Arabia
>Checks flag
Who your cousin?

The bongs controlled Persia, and they knew about the oil. Then the bongs got ejected.

They've the high ground.

Why not change it now? Why do we keep propping up those fucks. Its well known how useless Saudis are. Talk to anyone who deals with them. Their military is a joke. I know people living over there in compounds who have to be flown in to work because Saudis are so lazy. Bare in mind they have the King Abdullah scholarship and can fucking study anywhere.

>Typical office in the Kingdom
>75% Westerners
>25% Saudis who are hired to please the Ministry and told to go colour with crayons.

>true if big

muslims killing muslims

Maybe they will, but that basically means going all in. With a country like Yemen it seems rather stupid, even worse terrain for invaders than Afghanistan, people who have little to lose and not to speak of the quality of the Saudi army. Even the slightly more qualifyed mercants likley won't go in, because of the enourmous risk.

They will not use the poor?

Big if true.

In the past 60 years, US and UK have overthrown a Prime Minister, allowed the overthrow of the Shah we replaced him with and funded an Iraqi war against them (along with all the less obvious stuff that comes of opposing the US).

What makes you think they'd ever trust us?

man u betta hol up dawg. dat nigga da only 1 wit no makeup and a beard. he told da general and the royal senpai to step off wit dat shit. i want dat nigga in ma foxhole. he da boss of arabia.

I'll never understand why Iranians cling so fiercely to what is a distinctly Arab and semitic religion. A nation of Zoroastrians would be so fucking cool

The prince has an opportunity to purge the House of Saud. Maybe if he is able to exterminate them all and wipe out all of their followers in surrounding countries, then peace can be achieved with the muslim shit communities. But we all know Israel would never allow that to happen.

But you guys do the same with a distinctly Jewish and semitic religion...

the infantry rifle is important, but really the least important piece of military equipment in the grand scheme. Radar, planes, bombs and tanks are fare more important to victory than what rifle Johnny Jihad gets to carry. The AK is solid enough.

Saudi Arabia's military budget was spent on advanced weapons but sadly their military sucks cocks due to bad leadership. Even with Delta Force and the CIA on the ground in yemen calling the shots, they still blow. It's totally tribal, everyone is afraid of everyone else and they never share information.

Last I checked the holy language of Christianity was Latin (non-semitic) like how Arabic is for Islam.

they can fucking drive though, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=2yAmXz-EQ_I

bad idea tqbh they already getting curbstomped on the ground, so going all in would be a massacre

They wouldn't, Iranians see the hand of Britain behind everything, even now. Interestingly Ayatollah Khomeini's dad may have been British, some Iranians think MI6 was behind the Islamic Revolution.

That's pretty cool, perhaps Jared isn't as much of a nancyboy as we thought.

>a trusted intel

can you prove that baguettefaggot?

t. Sneed

"bringing down the Taliban" is really a reflection of our tactics and willingness to genocide everyone versus our actual military capabilities.

Beheading the Taliban basically means scorched earth until every man woman child and goat in eastern Afghanistan, western Pakistan, and Kandahar is dead in the ground with no known relatives or descendants. It's not an ability thing, it's a "do we really want to exterminate a population" thing. So far the answer has been no.

>true if big

Kraut I be

Let them a Saudi draft will backfire filling ranks with fat soft men. A invasion of Yemen will be a long occupation with many casualties . Saudi Arabia cannot gain air superiority over Iran its.

>it's a "do we really want to exterminate a population" thing. So far the answer has been no
And the answer will continue to be no, genocide is off the table in the age of mass media unless the population can be convinced it's a war of national survival. It's one of the lessons of Vietnam.

A lot of Yemenis live near me in Sheffield. Lazy little bastards, but they seem cheerful enough, and some of them are good businessmen.

Good Saudi.
>Muh Iranians
>Propganda to support "Moderate" Saudiagainst "Evil" Iran.
>Spend all moneys buying weapons from US
>US military complex earn shekels
>Mossad happy
>Saudis launch IPO of Aramco on NYSE
>Oil price spikes
>Muh profits
>Middle East burns more
>Civilians BTFO
>Rich people comfy.
>Shilling on Sup Forums about muh race and colour.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the world.

The Saudi draft will be hilariously tragic.

I've said for a long time that Vietnam wasn't primarily a war against Commies, it was a war against the birth rate of a 3rd world country. Our strategy was to outkill them and demoralize them. It doesn't work.

lmao

Saudi Gonna get BTFO by BASED Yemenis

Sauce on that image?

Asking the real questions.
IMO ISIS advancing in the SA is real with all the chaos ensuing and it would be Karma for the lives consumed and seeded by historic Saudi leader fuckeries.

Bloody would be tragic, hilarious and richly deserved.

THIS

Yemenis also have tribal ties within Saudi as Saudi's still have vast numbers of tribes and are not really tied to some meme-ex-British_Colony notion of "Muh Saudi" statehood

(you) for the ironic filename

Another dead prince...source is dubious but whatever.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Aziz_bin_Fahd

its not ironic. Civilization games always make Gandhi nuke-happy because one of the early Civ games accidentally made his nuke tendency "inifnity" when they wanted to make it zero

>under the excuse of the Iranian ballistic missile
Why is that an excuse? Iran has been making several very strategic moves that past 5-8 years and they have shifted the balance of power in the region in their favor. KSA sees this as a legitimate threat to their existence.

Iran has effectively surrounded KSA in a very short time. They retain their proxy in Syria where a Sunni majority is controlled by an Iran aligned Shia. This wasn't supposed to happen. Every indication was that Assad would go. They have taken control of Lebanon. They have taken control of huge swaths of Iraq. They have taken control of Yemen via the Shia Houthis. Iran has even been working under the radar with Qatar.

Much of this happened because Obama bent over backwards to get the Iran deal done. It has terrified KSA, and other Sunni nations like Egypt, so much there are tons of rumors both KSA and Egypt have sought the help of Israel. These 3 nations, as well as Jordan, maybe working together to push back against Iran.

Interesting times. This was bound to happen eventually. The West built in a lot of problems when they divided up the Ottoman empire the way they did. I'm excited to see how it all plays out. It'll be interesting to see if it pulls in outside forces. Russia and China aligned with Iran, the West, especially the US aligned with KSA.

ghandi always nukes you in civ v. i just made that meme because the pic below it looks a lot like what it looks like in the game when you are about to bomb a county with a nuclear bomb.

I sure as fuck hope we can stay out of it. I know we are already involved on the ground in Yemen, but Trump needs to put a foot down on this bullshit. Anything more than a few dozen forward observers is too much American involvement.

Christianity still largely has Semitic origins.

I don't care what'shappening.

All I want to know is about the jooish involvement and interests.

Are you going to make me spell it out?
Gandhi: You've misspelled my name one to many times.
>nuclear GHandi