Trump gets rid of an Obama-era mandate to make it hard for crazies to get guns legally

>Trump gets rid of an Obama-era mandate to make it hard for crazies to get guns legally
>massacre happens
>HURRR THIS IS A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE

What a goddamn moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Americas
twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
buzzfeed.com/annanorth/what-your-politics-say-about-your-mental-health?utm_term=.qnkyargak#.uf5GROlR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic retards.

That's because almost anyone can get on the mental illness list for almost any reason and the have no way to get off it. Trump should just ban democrats from owning guns. 90% or so of all mass shooters are democrats.

Thats what some would call a "self resolving problem"

Liberals fought against that law. That ACLU fought against the law. Taking rights away from the mentally ill without due process makes them feel alienated and less likely for the undiagnosed to seek out help. And this isn't like schizophrenia or depression we're talking about. People perfectly capable of safely owning and using firearms were being stripped of their rights.

It doesnt matter if we have a lower murder rate than the other countries, what matters is that MASSACRES ARE RE-OCCURRING PROBLEM NOW.
We just had the Las Vegas shooting less than a month ago, which was the worst massacre in the city's history. And now this shooting which is the worst massacre in Texas history, back to back. Then you come with this "b-b-but we're not as bad as the other countries!" I dont care. Do something about whats happening HERE.

Good, fuck them, you don't need guns

>90% or so of all mass shooters are democrats.

Lmao. Give me a source for this asspull.

My point is that gun control is pointless and does nothing to affect murder rates. I understand your point, but the answer isn't gun control.
It's probably got to do with SSRIs, considering most of the mass shooters in the past decade have been hopped up on them.

Ban democrats from owning guns. The mass majority of these shooters are democrats.

THANKS OBAMA

Sharing the motives of either attack would be a good place to start.

I agree that guns are too widespread now all over the country to even remotely get rid of em... cat's out of the bag, the genie wont go back in the lamp. But something needs to be done.. why are massacres happening so often now? Its gotta be a cultural issue more than anything. We love violence.

What do you actually think you're accomplishing by spamming this garbage?

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers#Americas

Almost all of them are left leaning. The texas shooter was a numale atheist. The vegas shooter hated trump, wore a pussy hat and was seen at left wing rallies. The background of almost every shooter points left.

If you want a solution to the gun problem, how about getting rid of laws that requires certain areas to be gun-free zones? Every mass shooting takes place in a gun free zone. You do agree that making an area gun free does nothing to stop mass shooters right?

Come off it, it's the regressive left trying to start a civil war against White Christian Trump supporters

YOU dont need guns. Now go fuck yourself shill.

>Liberalism really is a mental illness.

>Waaahh I dont agree with what you said, you're mentally ill!

Great argument.

>Donkey
Gonna shoot us if we don't agree?

Do you actually think you're going to get gun control out of this? You chimps ensured there will never be another federal gun law in the '90s.

And yet here you are, spamming retardation about gun control on the internet. If you're not being paid, you are definitely mentally ill.

It's not an argument. Nobody is here to argue facts but your faggot ass.

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Homos
Liberals
Tranny
All mentally ill.

The left wing is much more likely to have mental issues. There are numerous sources to back this up.

buzzfeed.com/annanorth/what-your-politics-say-about-your-mental-health?utm_term=.qnkyargak#.uf5GROlR8

Imagine if Trump didn't ban mentally ill people from joining the military

I asked for a source for the political affiliations of the mass shooters (you said 90% were Democrat) and you give me a list of names and ages of the shooters.. no political affiliations cited at all. You have no source for your asspull statement.

>The texas shooter was a numale atheist.

So that makes him automatically a Democrat? Lmao, weak.

>The vegas shooter hated trump, wore a pussy hat and was seen at left wing rallies.

That was a Sup Forums asspull. You guys tried HARD to make some guy you saw an an anti-Trump rally look like the Vegas shooter. And now you're actually believing it! Hilarious.

How do you self-delude this much? Do you think "maybe if I think this guy was a liberal hard enough, it'll become true"? Jesus Christ, get help. You're letting your political views cloud your judgement. You are Alex Jones type of delusional.

Kill All Male Domesic Abusers

He Should Not Have Gotten A Dishonorable Discharge He Should Have Gotten A Firing Squad

u just hurt that Dem's pussy right there. He's clenching his manjina

It bears nothing to the conversation because he obtained his gun illegally anyway you moron

Wasn't the tex shooters gun illegally obtained though?
ps. the shooter was antifa

every fucking cucking numale in my college was pro Hilldawg so stfu with ur autistic logic.

Almost all mass shooters leans left. You're just in denial.

>Shooter wasn't approved for gun
>Had one anyway
>OP sucks cocks
sage

niggers, nigger.

Aww, feeling like you're on the wrong side libtard? The first stage is denial. And have some shekels for my reply.

It's a big deal in the same way a child throwing a tantrum over something small is a big deal.

The actual numbers of innocent deaths is insignificant. They are just being given extraordinary attention by the media(tantrum) to push an agenda.

Why would it be a guns issue? He was not allowed to legally own a weapon or ammunition. He skirted around a complete ban of guns to obtain a weapon which he then used to kill unarmed people.

Statistically speaking there's a much much higher chance that he was a Democrat.

You are correct, then.. that still doesnt mean all liberals are mentally ill, just like not all conservatives are as stupid as Trump supporters.

the rally photos weren't him but he was a registered democrat in florida

Fbi.gov

Now fuck off.

None of that matters if the statistics you're responding to still stand. He's still a massive failure.

>He was an ahteist so he was Democrat! He was a numale so surely he was pro-Hillary!

Absolutely no sources, just speculation. Try harder.

Why would a Republican Trump supporter shoot up a Texan Baptist Church?

Except for the source I literally just cited. I know you're bait, but you could at least be more amusing bait.

Prosecute Israel and you won't have terror attacks carried out for the soul purpose of disarming the United States people.

At the end of the day that's all they want to do is disarm the citizens of this country.

>ps. the shooter was antifa

Source.

You gonna give me a link to a list of shooters with their names and ages but no political affiliations too? Lol

HOLD UP IZ U SAYN YUZ NEEDZ ACADEMIC SOURCES. AIGHTZ BEEZ RIGHT BAK GON RIGHT UP SUM PAPAZ

>muh argument is failing!
>Quick! Create a diversion with basic generalizations!

Kek

Every single liberal politician who tries to gun grab and defy second amendment will die if they do. Their cia nigger 5 man security teams wont save them.

Keep that in mind, you fucking traitor.

>Fbi.gov

Give me a direct source. This proves absolutely nothing... because you have nothing. Just asspulls. Maybe if you think it hard enough, it'll become real!

Ever think that maybe he didnt care about politics at all? Why does everyone have to have political affiliations? Most people do not actually care about politics. YOU are making this about political parties.

The list that says atheists are more likely to be liberal? That one?

"He was a Texan, therefore he was automatically a Republican conservative! Republicans did this!" See, I can assume shit too just because of where he lived.

Except thats exactly what you faggots are doing.

Generalizing then when I ask for sources for those claims, I get nothing.

I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this.

>that's not a direct source pls spoon feed my beta ass because any type of work I have to do on my own is too hard

No.

There is definitely something going on today that is making so many people go on rampages like this.. its happening far too often. This goes beyond political parties, like people ITT are trying to make it seem.

I'm a traitor because I dont want crazies getting guns? Lmao okay little buddy.

>i though Sup Forums was smarter than this
I bet ur doing that liberal cuck smirk. Quit baiting faggot u lost

>I have no source so I'll just tell you to look it up yourself to save face

Weak.

You can go ahead and try to dismantle the constitution, but you will die horribly if you do.

But because of what we know of his religious affiliation, we can assume that he most likely WASN'T a Republican conservative.

Bipolar user here. I've been through many "fun" manic episodes and some really disturbing ones where I've brought my gun to an argument because I was deluded into thinking my friend was going to kill me, multiple times. I 100% agree that the mentally ill should NOT be allowed to own guns... if this was a perfect world.

However since it's not a perfect world, I can't stand getting lumped into a less than 1% of who have acted on and commit crimes in a manic/depressive state. It's better to never give a inch when the opposition will take a mile.

>Quit baiting faggot u lost

Lost what? I didnt lose anything ITT. All the arguments have been either personal attacks or "facts" with absolutely no concrete proof.

>we can assume that he most likely WASN'T a Republican conservative.

And that automatically makes him a liberal Democrat? Maybe he didnt have a political affiliation? Ever think of that.

>make valid criticism of Trump policy
>get called a libturd/gungrabber/cuck

I wonder why public engagement in politics is so hollow and meaningless...

When did I ever use the word 'automatically'? And maybe he didn't, but statistically it's around the same chance of him being a Republican. The fact remains that the shooter was over four times as likely to be a Democrat than a Republican or non-affiliated.

It's a deep underlying issue that no one wants to address. It's that local community is dead. There's no escape from Multiculturalism. It's that morals are dead. The only thing that matters is money, profit, the economy etc and the multicult dream. You no longer belong to a group of people because it's wrong to do so in your own lands, which is no longer owned by your people you are just paying the rent. Almost Everything is owned by Jews, they control the media and movies and Israel is more important that the US according to everyone that has been allowed any sort of power. The media and Hollywood lies and lies and lies, they carefully constructed this lie that doesn't quite mesh up with real life experiences. History has been weaponized and used against white males. The average middle class white guy that works full time is somehow oppressive Hy existence while the kikes who print off our money and the ones who do nothing but take don't even exist. The lie just keeps on going but no one is happy because the reality is what it is.

Exactly.. just look at this thread.

Criticize anything from Trump once and you'll get a hoard of his supporters personally attacking you.. then they blame Obama and Hillary for the divide in the country, lol.

lol poor demonrat nigger got schooled again.

Sad

Good points.. I actually do agree. I dont think people have a sense of "belonging" to a community like they did decades ago, and I also agree that pop culture now all revolves around money. We have a "I got mine, fuck you" mentality. Everyone is out for themselves. That might be triggering unstable people to the brink of breakdown to the point where they simply dont care how many people they kill, because to them people dont matter.. I think its a variety of factors but it definitely comes down to culture. We have a very sick culture here in America and until they changes, mass shooting will continue to happen, more and more often.

It is a mental health issue, you fucking leftist degenerates talk so bad about the best people in the country their not viewed as human anymore, i hope im the one who ties you to the post

>talk so bad about the best people in the country

Oooh boy, I really hope you're not talking about Donald "Grab em by the pussy" Trump here.

Best people in the country... ahahaha.

The legislation mentioned was denying veterans that didn't know how o balance a checkbook. People who have been committed to MHIs have been, currently are, and will continue to be prohibited.
I wish Stephanie had a clue about the issue she's talking about

It wasn't a bill banning people from mental illness. It banned social security receiptients most of which were veterans who WEREN'T mentally ill from owning guns.