It's happening Sup Forums, it's really happening. My girlfriend is becoming redpilled in all the ways that truly matter...

It's happening Sup Forums, it's really happening. My girlfriend is becoming redpilled in all the ways that truly matter. It's so beautiful, she's so beautiful, I want to cry. I know you guys will just tell me to fuck off with my blog post but I don't have many friends and I'm so happy.

>agreed that any immigrant who harms a natural citizen should be deported immediately
>sees the trend of roasties dating niggers for brownie points and is disgusted by it
>understands that the key to raising a successful and happy family is to have kids within your own race
>is aware of the biological and cultural differences that set races apart and make them bad for relationships/breeding

I know there is still ground to cover, but I feel that the most important ones have been checked off. I just want you guys to know that it's possible to turn the cutest of cute leftists sane with some good dick and some planning to your redpilling. Good luck, all of you. I really do think I will cry tears of happiness over this at some point soon, I feel that I'm very lucky for this to be happening.

My girlfriend was more redpilled than me when we met. Her hatred of immigrants still exceeds mine even now.

>My girlfriend is becoming redpilled

ur gay

I don't care.

conversion to christianity when

We all have work to do. Congratulations on your continued success. You likely won't get many (you)s but I know these feels and they're surreal.

Then she will create a youtube channel. Will see how much attention she will get and turn into a major whore.

Sounds like my relationship. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

after a year and a half of being with me, my fiancee makes just as many Jew jokes as I do. It's beyond just jokes, though, she's aware of media bias, Jewish control, and everything else. Only thing she's not redpilled on is race, but we're both white and we mind our own business, so that doesn't really matter.

At least you have a gf.

Tits. Then get back to work.

Nice. now make baby's.

Women lie OP. She's just telling you what you want to hear so you will knock her up and get married.

Once you're locked in, enjoy your divorce rape and child support for the next 18 years. You've been warned.

To my other friends here, stop trying to red pill women. Just stop. Women will follow a strong leader, you don't want to try to convince a woman about anything, because the can and will be convinced of just the opposite the moment it's advantageous to her.

>tfw I can't completely redpill my girlfriend no matter how hard I try

It always ends up being "I know heritage is important, but muh environment"
She cares so much more for the environment that she'd rather vote a degenerate liberal into office.

Truth cannot be unlearned.

lol faggot. let us know when she hates the jews and ill give a flying fuck.

What if I unironically told you she's a jewess

HOW

What are you doing typing? Go to her ! Go now!!!

ok first your gonna wanna pull out your weiner..... then......

She will never go full redpill

my first gf was from a rich family in el salvador.

redpilled as fuck

>said she only preferred white to improve her children
>was disgusted by blacks
>was shocked when i said i prefer jlo over cameron diaz
>said jews are a menace to their society
>said hitler only did the best for his people and literally did nothing wrong

she was a slut with many partners before so obv just couldnt stay loyal, had to cut her out

i would unironically tell you to goy her butt, post pix, then dump her for non-parasite genes.

jk in all seriousness, if she looks, acts, and identifies as white and doesn't buy into liberal ideology- what are you waiting for user? Give her a ring, get married in a Christian/Catholic church, and have lots of red pilled goys.

GOTEM

Yes, that is why I am sharing the truth with you now.

You really think the typical slut can't be made to make racist jokes and shit? It doesn't matter. I assure you once the OP has a ring on it and two kids sucking his paycheck away from him she will realize he's "Always been a racist asshole" and hire Schlomo McGoldbergstein to fuck him in the ass with no lube.

Be a strong male leader and she will follow you. Treating some slut like she's one of the boys, that she's been "enlightened" is just the OP fooling himself. The only thing that keeps a woman loyal is believing that her life would be far worse without you in it. The moment, the very second she has more to gain by disposing of you than staying with you, you are GONE!

That's a real red pill for you. That your personality is so shallow and predictable that women will wrap you around their fingers and eventually steal half your shit for the next 18 years; just by winking and nodding at kike and nigger jokes. You know that literally anyone can say and joke about racist shit right?

Tell her that they are literally all talk and enable China and the third world to promote far more than we ever could.

Good job user
Now make babies

Kudos to you user

Go pre milk your bull before your next cuck session faggot

>mfw my pickup line to my now boyfriend was "please let me breed your god tier germanic dna"

Find someone you dont have to change

dont fuck it up

t. kike assblasted another ashkenazi is getting GOYED

55 got you OP.

Perfect

Now go and have lots of redpilled white kids

My wife is just waking up now
Race Realism, Ethno-Nationalism, No Immigration or Racemixing, devout christian, wants children and to be a stay-at-home wife: Check

Still working on the whole jewish issue, and she is pretty wary about condemning gays, but the process is working. Helps when you get them young, we started dating at 16.

Every girl i've had a serious relationship with has eventually converted to my politics, regardless of where she was when I entered the situation.

You aren't special; women are malleable.

>i have no argument, better call him a jew.

Ok sweetie, thanks for playing.

Im basically in agreeance with you. I think a strong leadership role is paramount here. She isnt redpilled unless she can truely submit to you as the leader and authority within the relationship. If she doesnt think womens suffrage was a mistake, leave her.

>not fucking an ultra tight commie qt untill she passes out due to orgasms

Beta

Congrats! Now you degenerate should concentrate on moving out of your trailer park, and trying to find real jobs so your shithole community doesn't have to rely on liberal tax dollars to fund your schools and pave your roads. Good luck, parasite!

you made no argument. you just posted a giant hypothetical because you're a cuck and a kike

make her youtube channel, put her in front of the camera, profit profit
PROFIT

>seizing the means of reproduction

Great job.

Now, make babies. Many. 10+

Men are malleable too

So are you going to go shoot up a church? All losers should turn themselves immediately.

Me too, user. There is a God. Life is good.

Fantastic!
Now establish yourselves quickly and make a whole litter of white children. Raise them right too.

>tfw you dont have a qt commie slut to rape and shoot after you came

Thumbs up.

thats a trap. you're gay now

My wife was a conservative Christian from a town with one stop light when we met.

Now she's increasingly into Christian social justice, BLM, feminism, and identify politics.

I've always been more of an old school Jacobin/Leninists so this is worse than her being a Nazi.

Identity shit is neo-liberal capitalism's invention.

>BLM
lol b8 r8 1/2 bretty bad

I think we each have our own yardstick by which to measure our successes/failures with women. I really don't give a shit about her political opinions. A girl needs to do most of the cooking and cleaning, keep herself looking nice, service her man when he needs it, and treat him with respect in public and in private. Voting is something we do once every year or so. The day to day shit is way more important if you want a happy relationship and a happy life.

I would give up on white nationalism and sell out to the jews this second if it meant I could have a qt3.14 gf

Good. All of this is temporary. Get a gf and stop wasting time here.

This is good OP - And you have lots of friends here .

Ok Shareblue shill.

*sigh* guess im gonna shoot myself then

>go to local store
>cashier is a 9/10 qt3.14
>blonde hair, cross necklace
>killer body but totally covering clothing
>daydream about making white babies with her

Op is faggot confirmed

TFW I redpilled my own Hispanic mom...

>kill her

No, let her live knowing the power of fash cock

That's why you don't have a gf, you have no pride in who you are, you're just another faggot going with whatever he thinks will make him cool.
Be yourself or you find yourself by yourself, nigger.

I knew it all along that Lauren Southern isn't showing her full power level.

as the tides continue to turn, it will be easier to get a qt3.14 gf if you are a white nationalist

>not getting a gf after becoming white nationalist
completely ass-backwards fampai

You say women cant be redpilled and will always leave you the second it is in her best interest. Then you say all she has to do is be domestic and respectful. You dont think domesticated, respectful women can be brainwashed by kikebook while theyre at home taking care of the kids? If you dont uphold the backbone of her ideologies, how will you keep her from being subverted and destroying your life? Women need to understand politics so they can avoid having their appeal to sympothy used against them and ultimately against the family structure. Just my 2 cents.

Hope you didn't catch anything from her.

>implying you can escape it
you cant undo Redpills

He did user...love.

>My girlfriend is becoming redpilled in all the ways that truly matter. It's so beautiful, she's so beautiful, I want to cry.
i just want a gf that is exists

This. White women are secretly yearning for a man strong enough to stick to his values even if they go against the mainstream cuckholdry.

Dont listen to this defeatist faggot.

Congrats. Marry her and breed some white children. Good to see you're on the path. Just make sure you can provide for a family

This

Fucking get to it, OP

Good work, but how do I unsub?

>on white nationalism and sell out to the jews this second
You are without principals, no female will ever respect that.

Oh yeah all the red pills will stay with you but the white nationalist shtick will go away. You can never escape Sup Forums.

>my girlfriend

Get out normalfag

i know that feel fellow Untersturmbandführer

stop being a cuck and say something nice to her next time
just be casual about it, make some dumb normie joke about something you're buying (buy extra garlic and as she's ringing it through say you've had a problem with vampires recently or something)

Then you don't truly believe

i cant.
i love the system more than her flesh.
also it gaves me more shekels from führer when i kill her

>A problem with vamps
...no

You’ve been with some weak women

Yes, good goy! Women are unable to learn the truth. They're irrational creatures. Stop making white babies! MGTOW!

Do you have any proof she isn't just going thru the motions to shut you up?

if you're attractive and confident enough, and you deliver it in good dead pan style, it has a good chance of working
>t. someone who does this for fun constantly even when not looking for numbers

> woman
> redpilled

She will say all the shit she thinks you want to hear and then fuck her coworker tyrone.

Learn 2 women.

Checkd n keked. Top bant

You betta stop while you ahead nigga, she going to dump you for a real Polack next

holy fuck don't do that

and STDs

you're projecting your own insecurities onto it
none of which are visible to her
if she just sees a confident, attractive guy who smiles and says something silly, it will have a positive effect
what you say barely matters as long as it's "safe"
i.e. don't sperg out and start quoting moon man lyrics

then why post?

I'm not bad looking, but I have diagnosed Aspergers so my chances are nonexistent. Thanks though.

I am NT so I can't claim to understand what it's like to try social interaction while having Aspergers. But why would it make it impossible to talk to a girl?

Now make White babies for us