I work for a major German political think tank ... AMA

I work for a major German political think tank ... AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Think_tanks_based_in_Germany
politico.eu/article/german-military-study-eu-collapse-is-conceivable/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will you kys?

To make some things clear from the beginning ...

>What are you doing here?
I am legitimately convinced that the alt-right is an important political phenomenon.
I usually browse /lit/ and I am familiar with some, but not all Sup Forums memes.

>Which think tank?
It is on this list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Think_tanks_based_in_Germany

>LARP!
No one forces you to post here.

>What are you working on currently?
Economics. More concretely, the question of lack of growth in many of the major Western economies.

We’re you always a Muslim, or was converting one of the requirements of the induction?

What percentage of you work hours are occupied by black penises and why it's at least 90%?

Give us some proof you larping piece of shit

How is the alt-right related to economics?

How can one get a job in a think tank?

FUCK ISRAEL

German military study: EU collapse conceivable worst case
The Western order could fall apart by 2040, according to an internal Bundeswehr report.
By CATHY BUYCK 11/4/17, 12:03 PM CET Updated 11/4/17, 7:49 PM CET
The German military considers the disintegration of the European Union and the West over the next few decades a possibility, according to an internal report seen by Der Spiegel.

The 102-page “Strategic Perspective 2040” report — adopted in late February and kept under wraps since then — outlines six scenarios for how social trends and international conflicts are likely to play out and influence German security, the weekly magazine reported Saturday.

politico.eu/article/german-military-study-eu-collapse-is-conceivable/

What's the plans Hans ?

Why is your country so unfunny?

The alt-right has no coherent economic concept from what I can tell, with some being libertarians and others advocating heavy government intervention into trade and work-related immigration ...

But I believe that economic discontent and youth unemployment did strenghten the alt-right.

Connections!

What kind of degree do you have?
t.historyfag

Also, what kind of political beliefs are predominant at your work

There are people with and without a sense for humor everywhere.

>Economics. More concretely, the question of lack of growth in many of the major Western economies.
What is the general consensus in your "think tank" about Industrie 4.0 and the spread of automation? In the past, it was always said we'd need mass immigration of low-skilled workers to keep our economy going and "to do the jobs Germans don't want to do". Clearly in the future this argumentation won't hold anymore, when large parts of low-skilled jobs will simply vanish.
So what economic models will be recommended for the future, as there is a radical change on the horizon?
And if you also work on the social effects thereof, what is projected to happen with millions of unskilled workers that keep coming but won't ever have jobs? Just give them money (welfare or unconditional basic income) to keep them and the rest of the population pacified?

Interesting article though One thing is for certain, the EU will not continue for ever and ever. Look at European history through the ages and merging distinctly different countries and cultures will eventually fail. Growing up in the 70's and 80's who'd have though the Soviet Union would collapse? But it did and a superpower was gone in a matter of 2 years. The old nation states will remain after the EU goes

Computer Science, actually, albeit I leaned heavily towards Economics afterwards. My degree has little to do with my job.

"Neo-Pragmatism" would describe it best, albeit there are left-leaning and right-leaning people. We get along somehow.

When will you loosen your Butmuscles do Crown you new Negro-Overlords?

This article has more to do with the collapse of post-WW2 military world order than anything else. The American commitment to defend Europe is faltering, this is the reason for the worry we feel.

Are you ok with the fact that Germany will be an immigrant nation in one generation?

Would you support to deploy the EU army on members nations of the EU?

What's your opinion on Erdogan?

and how did you get that job? Doesnt sound like an ordinary kind of work

How is muzzie cock?

How can I join?
I unironically know everything.
If I don't find a good think tank paying properly I will go to GS.

>271273▶
>To make some things clear from the beginning ...

ur dumb.

>German Angst

The Post

I can't imagine Greeks,Poles,Danes,Spanish and Dutch volunteering en-masse and joining up to strengthen the German/Franco regime.
Not even the EU can pump so much propaganda as to encourage them to fight for mainly German economic interests

Fuck off shill.

When is WW3 scheduled?

>The American commitment to defend Europe is faltering, this is the reason for the worry we feel.

Is it not obvious to you that Trump's plan was to have you feel worried about your own defense for the first time since WW2?

It's not like Europe can't afford to defend itself.

This is a good question.

Up to this day, technological revolutions created more wealth and jobs than they destroyed, as they allowed humans to work more intellectual, productive jobs.
This may no longer be the case, since automation reaches a degree where humans, even educated and smart ones, may become redundant.

However, there is no reason to become a neo-Luddite. A society where work is scarce and production plenty is actually a wonderful thing. We "simply" have to adjust politically for it.

Why are the leaders of Germany intentionally trying to genocide their own people?

So it's an american infused think-tank? Or are you independent?

Doesn't make any sense. The "new right" or whatever you want to call them isn't especially strong in the empoverished ClubMed but rather in the muslim plagued north.

Speak for yourself, I'm not worried in the least about "faltering American commitment to defend Europe". Just like the Japanese, I tend to see this as a chance to become able to defend ourselves again, without being totally dependent on the US. Gotta be wary of Brussels which will try to push a EU army to further centralize power, but that's the only real danger here.

>I usually browse /lit/

Ergo you work for corporate propaganda.

Tanks cant think you dumbass

>I work for a major German political think tank ... AMA

Why do you always make these threads? Tinder works, even in Frankfurt. Get out there and get some multicultural pussy. Just remember: good clothes, tight shave, nice shoes, proper manners, no satire and you are golden.

>Are you ok with the fact that Germany will be an immigrant nation in one generation?

lel no. Not the kind of immigrants you probably mean. Albeit actual day-to-day immigration reality is less spectacular.

>Would you support to deploy the EU army on members nations of the EU?

No. And we are far away from an "EU army". There is no consensus in the EU on foreign politics. Not even among Germany and France. Do not trust the propaganda that we are best buddies.

>What's your opinion on Erdogan?

From hero to zero. Started out as decent politician by Turkish "standards" and genuinely improved the quality of life for most Turks. Then gradually descended into wannabe Sultan-tier and is a fucking hack today.

The region that Germany consists of is and always will be an economic power house in Europe due to its access to several strategic trade routes including the Baltic. It has the second highest population on the continent and probably the most diverse labor pool.

However, it doesn't really seem to have the stretch of power abroad that some other nations do. Why is that?

Connections.

>What are you working on currently?
>Economics. More concretely, the question of lack of growth in many of the major Western economies.
So are you one of those think tanks who advocate for mass immigration?

I do admit that the prospects of an EU army are nebulous as well.

But do not confuse rhetorics with actual politics. Eastern Europe is still scared of Russia, while smaller nations like yours would be glad to find bigger allies.

Who esle besides gov benefits from/uses your conclusions/recognition?

How/much do they pay? Is this transparent to the public?

How can your contribution be measured? Are there recent events/developments in German/EU politics you can take credit for?

Not happening imo. Remember that all WWs so far were started by Germans, and we have become peaceful.

They are Jews!

Is that what you wanted to hear?

I will Larp with you friend.

My major was economics and mathematics, and I had a keen interest specifically in macro economics which every professor told me its now considered "too fake and gay".

Which countries are you referring to? And if they are in Eurostan, is it
1, they are not growing fast *enough* or,
2. they're falling short of calculated goals?
3. What is it exactly?

No, I thought I was asking a German think-tank insider a question that would get a serious answer. In your opinion, why are the leaders of Germany set on geocoding the German people?

Wasn't Trumps plan about defeating Isis in 30 days or something?

Europe could afford to defend itself, but we had the luxury of not having to. There is a level of military equipment - I am talking about aircraft careers - where no one can compete with what the Americans brought to the table.

Your question is based on wrong premises. Germany is one of the oldest countries in the World, so if someone is trying to kill all of us, then he obviously is not very successful at it.

>hat all WWs so far were started by Germans

Exactly why I asked, Importing the 3rd world into Europe isn't going to help things. You might be stupid and docile, but the people you're bringing in aren't.

Wow this is boring. Nothing interesting

Not quite sure what ISIS has to do with Europe defending itself, but apparently ISIS is quickly losing territory.

Anyways, Trump's point is that Europe does not need the luxury of having the US provide the backbone of your defense.

You don't need to spend the billions of dollars for world class aircraft carriers to defend yourselves. Aircraft carriers project power, they're offensive weapons that aren't needed for defense. There's plenty of airbases that won't sink on the European continent.

And if NATO does need to utilize aircraft carriers, well hopefully you won't dissolve the alliance or those carriers might just be on the wrong side of the Atlantic when you need them.

So you mean you are LARPing when you claim to have an economics/mathematics degree? If so, you should know the answers.

Macroeconomics is neither false nor homosexual. It is simply an empirically convoluted and debated field, but this applies to most non-STEM science.

Mostly the European Union, but real growth in all of the Western World falls short of the expectations.

@ OP

the phenomena of left wing and right wing-ism is just a result of psy ops. i was center myself a few years ago but found myself shifted to right wingism
i believe that was intentional and i am trying to go back now.

Can you be more specific in your metrics of expectation?

That's exactly the mindset we need!

>There is a level of military equipment - I am talking about aircraft careers - where no one can compete with what the Americans brought to the table.
An aircraft carrier costs 5bn to build and another 5bn to staff with planes. If we were to spend 2% of GDP we had 70bn Euro extra and could easily build our own nuclear aircraft carriers. Several of them, in fact.

Another question:
How do people in your think-tank regard the latest BTW?

Is Eastern Europe being colonised by Germany and France or are they genuinely growing economically and are going to be more powerful im the future?

>having opinions and beliefs for more or less government
>must be jew psy op nazi scientists

Ask interesting questions, then. What do you want to talk about? Borges, Ligotti, Brinkmann, Luhmann, Nietzsche, Kant, Hegel, Beckett, Godard, Bergman, Schopenhauer, the Frankfurt School, Adolf Hitler, Heidegger, Barthes, Derrida, Baudrillard?

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

If it's you, Carsten, I will rape your sister J. to death because of what you do to this country

Well you're welcome, I guess. I certainly didn't vote for my tax dollars going to defending your gender neutral asses. Maybe now you will get the opportunity to spend some of your own tax dollars on defending der Vaterland. True, you will have to cut back on those sweet benefits for Ahmed, but such is life.

Both. After the collapse of the Soviet Union as trading bloc, they had little choice but to throw themselves into the arms of Western Europe and offer themselves as source of cheap labor. Many key industries in East Europe are owned by and dependent upon investment from West Europe.

On the other hand, the living conditions of people in Poland, Czechia, Estonia, Slovenia are genuinely improving, so that you can see it with naked eyes.

How much money does your think tank receive from the EU?

Considering that receiving funding from the EU comes with strings attached, namely that you are not allowed to criticise the EU, how do you expect to solve the economic problems that Europe faces when the black hole that is the EU beurocracy is a major factor?

>I do admit that the prospects of an EU army are nebulous as well.

Nebulous? It's a way to get sovereignty over whoever is stupid enough to join in. Defacto dissolution of your nation-state if you do it. Keys of the kingdom go to whoever controls the army, which is certain to be some unelected bureaucrats because corruption is fucking RIFE in the EU.

Eh, no. Having an opinion of your own is the exact opposite of psy-ops.

>'adjust politically' as people 'become redundant'
Can't wait to see how that plays out

Your people are literally being demographically replaced as we speak

Open your fucking eyes you traitorous weaseling cunt.

Well of course, their people are moving to Western Europe to work and sending all the money back to their home countries, siphoning off billions

Ok thanks for that but is that sort of dependency going to continue or is it going to be a future problem as they try to break away from western influence?

There were some private companies that requested our services. Most notably, Siemens. 2/10, would not recommend, they are the most pathetic company you will ever see and could destroy your faith in the German industry if you ever see them "working".

Strict private/public company distinction is often not possible in Germany and in this business.

No, it is not disclosed, and I will not disclose my salary here. Its a living, I am neither rich nor poor.

Its less than you might expect. Often, politicians ignore our recommendations for many reasons. They know what they should be doing thanks to us; they simply are not doing it.

Thank God our national states are completely free from corruption ... Yeah, if we just returned to our local corruption from the corruption in the bigger context, we would all be salvaged.

We are not financed by the EU, but by the state of Germany. Albeit we work quite a lot with France, but not in an EU context, only in the context of particular Franco-Germanic relationships.

You know what bureaucracy is? When you have to fill in fifty different blanks to ship some good from one country to the other, as it is the case in many African countries. Thanks to the EU, you can sell anything produces here to 740 mln people without further regulations, controls, tariffs or major currency fluctuations. This is the opposite of bureaucracy.

If the village elder is found to be corrupt, we pitchfork him.

Local government empowers the people. Enough of the NATO razorwire fences for self important blowers globalist.

I'm sure the solution is to import another few million economic migrants while all low skilled labor is automated so they're all stuck on welfare with no jobs.

What a great idea. Let's import half the 3rd world right as we're running out of work for any of them to even do. That way they can suck up all of our resources needlessly and all the better if they also have higher fertility rates and out-reproduce the natives, who needs native germans when we can have useless eaters with no attachment to the land?

Oh it's okay though. With 70% of the population now being a "visible minority" (what a weasel word!) We'll have now turned Europe into a fucking colony for the indians, arabs, or chinese. Don't worry, the land doesn't belong to you white europeans anymore, don't mind that taxes get paid to China now. Aren't you glad we chopped the heads off all your nobility?

The sheer myopic incompetence it takes to be doing what Europe is doing right now is fucking INCREDIBLE

Sophistry. Corruption has little to do with how far away the power is allocated. There are large, relatively (!) uncorrupt countries like Canada and notoriously corrupt small countries like Albania or Montenegro.

>without further regulations

Do you even EU? They are constantly putting out new regulations brah

>There are large, relatively (!) uncorrupt countries like Canada

Canada is unbelievably fucking corrupt, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just imagine what's going to happen when all the "football hooligan" types who work as truck drivers suddenly are out of work due to self-driving vehicles, and have to compete with a bunch of newcomers that are using the resources that should be for the native population.

> A society where work is scarce and production plenty is actually a wonderful thing. We "simply" have to adjust politically for it.

Not falling for your propaganda, dirty gommie

You see the world only economic terms. But don't you have the feeling that there is just too much foreign culture at once that has come here in the last years? Integration is a farce and these "new" people will not take jobs is Engineering or Computer Science. I can't see this ending well for anybody.

Let alone the economic and political stability of these nations that are now 20, 30, 50, 70% non-native.

I can't fucking believe how braindead EU advisors, politicians and "think tanks" are.

Oh we'll just increase spending on police forces. Oh no, nations like india, china or saudi arabia wouldn't dare fund extremists or terrorists in our nations in order to wrangle political concessions or resources out of us, why that's a very nationalistic way of thinking and we're all globalists now!

The naivete of these people. That they can't see where the actual economic power in their countries lies

It's not the fucking factories, it's the PEOPLE

You kill your own people, whether it's demographic replacement or just ensuring their perpetual depression, you kill your economic power. Who are the all the arabs in Europe going to be loyal to - Saudi Arabia and Islam, or the White European nobility and corporate owners?

When 40% of the population are arabs, what do the elites do to prevent themselves from being coup'd and purged?

These morons are selling their own fucking countries down the river because they only see money, flow of goods. They don't understand that the value given to these things comes from their fucking people.

How's your country dealing with (what seems to be) declining TFR? Even with the level of immigration you guys are getting, the TFR doesn't seem like it's gonna rise above replacement level anytime soon.

Do you know how overpopulated the world is? The only chance for the world would be to force most people not to procreate. This would be necessary for our survival.

That's because Alt-Right is a catch all for people who are sick of anti-white bs happening in their countries. Hardly anything to do with economics at face value anyway. Natsoc solution is balkanization or war. Libertarian solution is shrink the government so all welfare niggers disappear.

Is global labour mobility the end goal?
If automation makes redundant large populations of the population,why destroy the ethnitys and cultures of the world through mass migration?
How do we keep ivory tower specialist think tanks accountable?

Fuck off Croat

Will you bring back European hegemony to the world again?

Please elaborate "politically adjusting" in regards to the ever more growing automatisation in low skilled jobs (robot and conveyer belt automatisation) and high skilled jobs (book keeping, Software development etc. due to AI implimentation in the workplace).

What do you think on the unabombers thoughts on technological progress?

>and we have become peaceful
No you've become reckless. You're inviting another reactionary uprising like before with the policies your country is instituting.

>the planet is overpopulated
>so you white people, stop having children
>but we don't have enough workers
>so we'll import millions of them from the 3rd world
>because everyone is exactly the same

What you get in reality is a highly productive, creative, influential, and intelligent workforce and population dwindling away, while being replaced by scarcely civilized savages who struggle with subsistence farming.

And Oh My God somehow we're not seeing the kind of economic growth we've been projecting!?!?

We aren't all the same.
White fertility is a problem that cannot be solved by importing the third world
Importing the third world and replacing our own only hands over our land, resources, factories, political systems and so on to them

Maybe some of the idiots in charge will start to change their minds when migrant pops begin to strangle the economy with incessant crime, terrorist attacks, overburdened welfare, rampant disease, and so forth

If you are with the Bertelsman Stiftung, I hope you die in a house fire. Not before having to watch your family burn though.

do you like working in a think tank? It seems like a feasible job for me in the near future...

I think I remember you, at least there used to be threads exactly like this some time ago, are you still a dual citizen?

>while smaller nations like yours would be glad to find bigger allies.
Does Denmark have very many enemies? Didn't Israel have some kind of beef with Denmark rofl

I said "most". And yeah, I believe europeans should procreate more. And "others" should have incentives so they don't have 20 children that are sentenced to death. This is the most inhuman solution. You don't have to explain that to me.

Anon5 what are practical ways of defeating the left?

SO if I want to work for one of those Think Tanks what are you looking for? What Think Tank suits my right-wing views?

Tell me about your parents

It's a hop'skip'and'jump away from "Kill everyone who is only consuming resources and contributing nothing"

And our elites certainly don't seem to have any problem with genociding their own people, judging by what we see today.

P.S. OP you said you read; if you want to actually understand the colossal mistakes you, the people you work with, and the people you work for are making, you can start by reading frank herberts dune novels. I can only hope the lessons herbert expounds upon in them isn't lost on you.