So looking at a local news paper today I see an article for you guessed it this kid Madeleine McCann with the same...

So looking at a local news paper today I see an article for you guessed it this kid Madeleine McCann with the same picture on it which left me surprised. The story goes as a source daily mail is cited TLDR:
Apparently some Bulgarian "woman in purple"(probably gyppo) and her confirmed by the investigators PEDOPHILE husband had something to do with her abduction since she was seen "staring intensely" at their place and 3hrs later the kid went missing. The husband however died during that same year but the woman is being searched for in Bulgaria for questioning

It's probably fake but who knows. The Daily Mail and a few other (((media))) sites report on it.

LINK:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5051251/Maddie-detectives-scour-Bulgaria-woman-purple.html

Does it have something to do with that possible indictment of John Podesta?
Who the fuck is this "woman in purple"? New "MiB" type of person?
Is this all just a conspiracy to besmirch my country's image? What's left of it anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qgeCP
bulgaria.wearelumos.org/
wearelumos.org/?redirect=n
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumos_(charity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._K._Rowling#Marriage.2C_divorce.2C_and_single_parenthood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1535135
tablegames.bg/product/303/poker-karti-texas-poker-100-plastic-sin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1jYSuCI7ly0
youtube.com/watch?v=194aHt57stk
archive.is/GMdZl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Abramović
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148271015
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-woman-female-vote-registration-new-york-gender-status-a7970501.html
wired.com/story/jared-kushner-voter-registration-woman/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_in_Bulgaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Calling all pizzafags
Where are you guys? I thought this was your favorite LAR- uhhh subject.

What's you guy's opinion this? A distraction? A sign of things to come? Well?

Oh well I guess if I wanted your opinion I should've made a more moronic thread on the same subject akin to
Welp....

>Welp....
Have another bump to help you

Much appreciated.

Why now? Have an archive and thanks for reporting in.
archive.is/qgeCP

If this all turns out true and the kidnapper really is a bulgarian does that mean that the rantings about a child organization operating in my country and others really a pedophile ring as some posters here told me?

bulgaria.wearelumos.org/
wearelumos.org/?redirect=n
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumos_(charity)

Lumos is a charity something with J. K. Rowling(Harry Potter) as founder and director something about giving children a "family" and ending institutionalization whatever that means

ironic if it really turns out a child witchcraft ring like in the books or something

oh yea Lumos means light or illumination I think

Not sure about Lumos but Ithe Podestas did it, this mythical woman in purple article is a psyopp although there is a lot of good information in there. Likely disinfo to throw researchers off the trail but it is too late.

IS THIS FUCKING SOLVED OR WHAT?

That is a taboo topic here and gets people banned. Happens with Elsagate, too.

wew it's fucking nothing as usual

I mean some good info with some BS thrown in. What I am reading is that John wants to turn up the heat 10 years later on the "Tapas Seven" (sounds so scary eh) to cover their asses. Won't fly. Too little too late Skippy.

From what I can read they know her identity and everything but will not release it to the public.
Now they're just "scouring" for her.

Weird this would happen now and not let's say years ago. Wonder what tipped them off? Perhaps its a disinfo psyop by the investigative authority itself seeing as how strategically inefficient it will be to warn someone you're looking for them for some heinous crime.
I read it in the newspares here for pete's sake. if she were real and here she would've fucked off somewhere else if she isn't in custody yet.

makes you wonder if they were tipping her off on purpose

>Thinking you're hot shit

H-how did someone get that pic?
this place really is an pseudo intelligence agency

>a charity something with J. K. Rowling(Harry Potter)
The DailyMaily also mentioned J. K. Rowling in their 10 year timeline about Maddie McCann

What is this?

holy kek

it was in the podesta emails. Funny enough FBI user told us to keep an eye out for the cards or some such thing

W...what's wrong with her pupil?

The kid. She's grown up.
Lumos = giving children a "family"
put 2 and 2 together

+
You thinking what I'm thinking? She was probably forcibly adopted.

ofc this is all a theory... a ... conspiracy theory!

That older pic is "simulated" pic of "older" Madeleine McCann. Madeleine McCann had streak or scratch or whatever in her eye. That's it golks

Madeleine McCann --------------> John Podesta
Uh, yeah...., that connection is not at all a stretch.
Sure looks like you broke those cases wide open, user.

You are retarded cancer.
Now, please go kill yourself for continuing to embarass Sup Forums.

Podesta "adopted" her via Lumos.
shtf soon.
It ends now!

I almost forgot J.K: Rowling lived here in Portugal during some time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._K._Rowling#Marriage.2C_divorce.2C_and_single_parenthood
Or she was probably sympathetic and touched because of her stay here where she married or unlikely she's involved.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma

I'm just assuming. Pizzafags have been claiming a connection between Podesta and that kid
see
After searching up the archives I didn't find anyone mentioning about this recent news thing so here we are.
Is it really so bad?

>embarass Sup Forums.
how? I mean not what I'm doing but is it even possible to embarrass this place? Given what happened during "ge ge burger" thing and so forth

The coloboma thing is weird. Something about a gene mutation and some implication about slowing cell death. Forget the site vox maybe had a thread and said it could be some blood ritual to extend life or some shit like that. Someone smarter than me should look into that.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1535135

>Funny enough FBI user told us to keep an eye out for the cards or some such thing
That's easy.
here ya go
tablegames.bg/product/303/poker-karti-texas-poker-100-plastic-sin.html

So what about the cards?
Does it have something to do with Texas? or Italy?

i swear to god i saw a picture of her posted on Sup Forums YEARS ago where she was tied up, im pretty sure it was her because of that eye.

hmm this many heterochromia may not be coincidence.

how much longer until we throw the gypsies out of all of our countries?
that seems to be the correct answer to most of these problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jYSuCI7ly0
Cant find the video of the gypys targeting a white french tourist, so here is a nog snatching a little white girl. theres a full video where the cop blows its brains out point blank, dont know if the actual trigger pull section got released though.
youtube.com/watch?v=194aHt57stk

gene mutations eh? does that mean that in the case of transplants a person will happen to have less of a chance of organ rejection if someone has that gene as you?
Or perhaps they're grooming kids with that eye mutation to become leaders/businessmen someday? Perhaps Soros was abducted himself? The gene might also play a vital role in development and in an individuals potential or just be entirely cosmetic.

Could be some other child with that gene mutation.
The question is why are random pedophiles kidnapping them and not regular children(don't take this wrong way but why target kids like that specifically?).
They have to have some measure of worth but why,what and how much?
Or this could all just be a coincidence

It's a one post shill guaranteed.

could just be phishing for clicks from pizzafags like me but
>woman in purple
purple revolution code?
>bulgarian woman
that spirit cooking bitch?

daily mail is pretty shit desu

archive.is/GMdZl

Great, I get banned for harmless pony posting now I'll probably get banned for discussing the news.

welp...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump
Get in here, Anons.

I'll give your thread a bump because you used the word "besmirch".

No Abramovic is Serbian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Abramović

Tho seeing her "spirit cooking" art I can only assume she has an apprentice out there or maybe her boss

Or maybe it's not related to her in any way and Woman in purple could mean the (possible gypsy) woman was just wearing a purple dress/track suit.
Or like you said it can have higher meaning like how there's alleged "men in black" maybe there's different colors for different functions, perhaps purple = harvesting childreN or mingling more on a social level?
if you believe those things at least

very interesting, but...

>deleting per rule 1: wall of text with no relevance to pizzagate

>deleting per rule 1: wall of text with no relevance to pizzagate

there is one insanely dedicated freak who goes through all this research, looking for the bigger picture, and those retarded mod deletes it!?!

I sense a disturbance in the force(or it might be just gas).
Did someone get banned? if so post a ghost reply here.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148271015

if not pls ignore

I worked for a man that has a strange pupil. Perfect vision.

bruh... that second video though...

soros was maddie all along?

Are you implying that Soros is actually a female to male transexual?

Fuck remember that time when Jared Kushner was caught voting as "female" and they had to make it look like a fluke?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jared-kushner-woman-female-vote-registration-new-york-gender-status-a7970501.html
wired.com/story/jared-kushner-voter-registration-woman/

Perhaps Soros was getting old so she needs someone to replace her?
They would probably start Madeleine or hormones now or wait for her to mature so its safer and give her a mastectomy and mones then

(((They))) were women all along.

ofc this is just speculations but hey weirder stuff have happened in history

they all need to go back.

wait... jared is in on it>?

(((Kushner)))
and yea rich jews know each other and not to mention this particular kikeloid is married to Ivanka Trump

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

woman in purple - must be the pope btw (at the time of kidnapping before donning on the white cloth he was purple wearing kike)
doesn't fit bulgaria though as you guys are eastern orthodox

>eastern orthodox
Majority. We do have catholic churches and institutions here but they're not that many in comparison.

or just read up on this if you have time
not even 100k people are catholic but the statistics are old i think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_in_Bulgaria

According to the 2011 Census, the total number of Muslims in Bulgaria stood at 577,139,[2] corresponding to 7.8% of the population.[3] According to a 2017 estimate, Muslims make up 15% of the population.[4]

Looks like you have bigger worries there, good luck bro