IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

Tick Tock. Stay Tuned.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/927608087778906112

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzIX1BeKFWw
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/927608087778906112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget to Pokemon go to the polls!

Anyone else here vote for Hillary?

DIGITS FOR HAPPENING! Kek pls respond

I love Sean but this tick tock shit is cringey as fuck...

and i also look forward to what he has to say even tho he's usually days behind everyone else.

Still cringey as fuck

>Tick Tock.
Does Hannity tweet this daily?

this is the millionth time that hannity has claimed to have something gigantic that will be shown on his next episode. get a brain

Thanks now I know what I'll wear next Halloween. Can't believe I could see this day, thanking a leaf.

he's been saying tick fucking tock for about 4 years now. whens he just gonna drop it already?

.......aaaaaaaaaaand we return you to your regularly scheduled political theater. dont forget to tune in, tonight, and tomorrow night!

My pillow is having a buy one get one free election day sale??

he's been delivering lately
just sayin

Remember when Hannity used to be W and neoconservatism's biggest cheerleader?

IT'S TICKING TOCKENING!!!!!

they support you, as an individual. very progressive pillow, made by somalis, sold to conservatives who want to deport them. hilarious.

he'll switch right back to that side when the time is right
use him but never trust him

ban tick tock posting

No one cares. Sean used up all his tick tocks shilling his new movie.

Pokemon Go.....to a jail

What did he have to work with? What was his alternative? Gore? Those were dark ages man. Everybody sucked

he posts this tick tock shit all the time

what a turd

Remember all these retards who said Muller will turn on Hillary? And he arrested Manafort instead?
Its going to be Flynn, then Kushner, then Trump.
Trump missed his chance, now his only options are to surrender or use military to suppress opposition.

Every tick tock he delivered though always through reporters who exclusively go on his show

He still is, but he knows what side his bread is buttered on

hannity is part of an operation to demoralize online communities like ours. keep settings dates and times, building excitement with constant failure and letdowns. be strong brothers

Why do you guys keep falling for his shilling? Fox news isn't news. How the fuck is your network worse than CNN?

only (((you))), nigger.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

right here buddy

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock and that was tonight's monologue

Its the premier source of Pillow and Kevin Sorbos related new, fuckface.
>Get on our level

FIX YOUR FUCKING CLOCK SEAN

He's already doing that after every terrorist attack, "Attack over there before they come here"

Isn't this about the millionth tick tock?

when will you good goyims learn?
>Person having a better track record at lying and imagination than the entire mental ward.
>cryptic message on twitter
>hype
>new message on twitter
>stay tuned for next week nine o' clock
>hype intensifies
>release nothing burger that is so insignificant everyone forgets about the whole ordeal within a week
>repeats

>I love Sean

fucks sake how long is it going to take I feel like goddamn captain hook with all these fucking tick tocks

As much as I want Hannity to succeed, STOP FUCKING TICK TOCKING and just break news

>suppress opposition
yes fellow white non-jew racist. (((excellent))) phrasing. i, just like (you), voted for Trump.

He's been talking about this tick tock shit for a month straight now...it's literally nothing. He literally just talks about the same topics day in and day out on his Fox show and his 3 hour talkshow on the weekdays, it's so fucking bland and boring, nothing new.

a happening is never going to be teased at on twitter for a fucking week before it happens

It is nothing. I will come back during the Hannity show.

honestly I think he just tick tocks because he doesn't actually know anything but wants to look like he does

when will these """people""" drop this childish shit and just state facts when they know the truth.
>teehee i may have controversial piece of info but i won't explain it fully
Twitter was a mistake.

Probably wouldn't have to if the Democrats were less corrupt.

lol he says this once a week

>monday
>new indictments

>he's been delivering lately

Delivering what? All I've seen is this pretentious tick tock shit.

FUCKING LOL

Why'd you vote for her?

>twitter was a mistake
there would be no niggers on the internet if it weren't for twitter

Trudeau is getting swept up in all this. We're gonna make Canada less cucked again.

DELIVERING THE BANTZ BITCHES
YEAHHHHHHH!

>2 days behind
Exactly, arrests were made 2 days ago. They were secret, of course they weren't showing in public records, morons.

this. he knew they were snakes when he invited them in, and now look where he is. feeding fish in Japan and hiding from Mueller.

It’s not cringe at all

>super double secret custody
yes, we're the morons.

>Exactly, arrests were made 2 days ago

This pic was taken today

look how nervous he is. Mueller is /ourguy/ this pic confirms it. based /ourguy/ mueller is based

who cares about this bloated boomer probably supports israel

wtf was his last tick tock obama news?
starting to dislike this faggot

Indictments when?

You CIAniggers really are desperate these days.

You're only going to be alive a few more days, so why don't you clop your asses over to /mlp/ and die in your faggy pony bliss?

KILL ALL CIA NIGGERS
I
L
L

A
L
L

C
I
A

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

>probably
there is no gooder goy, my friend

>tony
not good enough. they can do better.

I started watching Alex Jones recently and he was talking about all the shit he said last year about the Hillary, her connections coming out today, stuff that was in the now released JFK files. He was making a joke saying
>The Alex Jones Show: Get Next Year's News Today
And I was thinking, what if most of the things he says ARE next year's news, could we, in all our autism, cut that time in to a third and help verify?

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BZZT BZZT BZZT BRING BRING BRING BRING!!! BRING BRING BRING BRING!!! WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH IT'S HAPPENING MOTHER FUCKERS, WEE OOH WEE OOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

BRRP
BRRP
BRRP
BRRP

(Emergency shelter... Evacuate... Emergency shelter... Evacuate...)

BZZT BZZT BZZT BZZT YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT, YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN TO LIVE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOH

brrp... brrp... brrp... brrp... I tried to warn you... you made your choice... brrp... brrp... brrp...

BZZT BZZT BZZT BZZT WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT BZZT BZZT BZZT THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH WEE OOH YOU MADE YOUR GRAVE NOW LIE IN IT WEE OOH WEE OOH

M
A
J
O
R

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
I
C
K

T
O
C
K!!!!!!!!!!!

We spend enough time disemboweling deep-state sanctioned propaganda from CNN.

...why not?

What's happening?

Of his tick tock is the deep state getting uprooted it's literally the least cringey, most relevant, most badass shit ever.

He is trying to say that he needs someone to fix his broken clock.

I've set the timer for six hours, the same six hours you gave me

youtube.com/watch?v=XzIX1BeKFWw

Do you guys find it weird that H has not tweeted about the Texas shooting???

reminder that hannity and alex jones are deep state

Just you Jamal.

Podesta can't keep the lid on it anymore
something's about to happen

Source?

This guy's entire Twitter must just be 'tick tock, tick tock', it's literally all he posts.

Texas shooting was an organized distraction with bad timing
Someone predicted (((they))) would do this and managed to withhold for a later time so it will be impossible not to be vocal about it on any outlet

>twitter.com/seanhannity/status/927608087778906112

All cable news is entertainment. Real news is boring.

dude @jbro_1776 IS NOT A FUCKING SOURCE holy shit

All of these civic nationalist jews vrs globalist jews conflicts are a fucking meme. Both sides are shit. Sage.

Well I guess a broken clock is only right about twice a year.

Sorry guys, happening canceled.

Just got mine today. Comfy af.

something something something, crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

The state of this place. If I wanted to see Hannitys fucking tweets I'd setup another twitter account. Now fuck back off to the normies internet you shitskin faggot.

Bump

you do realise that flynn did the EXACT same thing as Podesta right? Failure to register as a representative to a foreign nation...Like LITERALLY the EXACT SAME THING.

I don't think this fucker understands the concept of time. Or clocks

They've been arranging these things constantly over the past month. Shootings all over the country trying to completely change the political narrative and distract everyone. I'm sure they know this will not stop the impending release, but they're trying to get everyone riled up about other things so when it drops they can immediately begin building their narrative throughout the multiple media outlets they have at their disposal, without having to worry as much about millions upon millions of Americans coming to the abrupt realization that the politicians they support are far more corrupt than they originally thought.

Tok tik drumpfkins

Looks like meat is back on the table.

FUUUUCK OFFF HANNITY YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT NO ONE BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE

what happend with that tick tock from last week? Oh yeah, nothing