CBTS #91: Outage Edition

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20 →
Links to thread #21 - #40 →
Links to thread #41 - #60 →
Links to thread #61 - #70 →

#75: →
#76: →
#77: →
#78: →
#79: →
#80: →
#81: →
#82: →
#83: →
#85: →
#86: →
#87: →
#88: →
#89: →
#89: QRD →
Manilla →

Social Media #TheStorm -> Other possibel options -> strawpoll.me/14336190/r

Other urls found in this thread:

map.norsecorp.com/#/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/06/james-comey-officially-joins-twitter-ditches-secret-handle.html
engadget.com/2017/11/06/comcasts-internet-down-major-us-cities/
politics.georgetown.edu/john-podesta/
youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE
tttthreads.com/thread/927052304498298885
tttthreads.com/thread/926960414218268673
twitter.com/ThomasWictor
vision2030.gov.sa/en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar_bin_Sultan_Al_Saud
theatlantic.com/international/archive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_National_Guard
youtu.be/DZqyYVF6fIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
youtu.be/TsH1SG7G05c
youtu.be/eIx0Eh-CNsg
search.wikileaks.org/?query=alice wonderland&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
youtube.com/watch?v=L7bNApfbFts
archive.is/2Es0e
archive.fo/JjoMU
downdetector.com/archive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for justice

Don't let your meme's be dreams!

830 pm est

it is time

What's this about Barack Obama being extracted? So confused, what are you expecting to happen next?

I hope this will be the end for them all.

I'm feeling good about this. Hopefully justice will be done on the cabal.

WTF?

All these threads got derailed cause Podesta was seen. Indictments are still sealed at the moment remember

Twitter Outtage Map:

NOTICE JAPAN AND PHILIPPINES

>implicando in todays social media age nobody took a single pic or video of ANY of this happening

LARP please go

Shills using John to try to discredit anything they can.
TONY is the sealed indictment, not JOHN

map.norsecorp.com/#/

Habbening? the Ddos is real.

www.intelcrumbs.tk

Internet down
> Internet down
Internet down
> Internet down
Internet down
> Internet down
Internet down
> Internet down
Internet down
> Internet down

This y’all. I know I said I agreed with what Q user brah was saying, I still do to a large extent. That said, y’all are taking these questions WAY off their intended paths.

Not every single question Q brah posed, is equally as important. I get why he tried to do it that way and it probably made sense to him at the time, but you’ve been at it so long, through so many threads with the same eyes and brains mulling it all over that y’all are losing the main points.

John was never included with Tony, nor should he have been. I don’t believe Q said that either unless I missed something. Now don’t worry, John has his coming and will get what he deserves but not yet.

STOP chasing your dicks on Alice and Wonderland. It’s not as important of a “breadcrumb” as y’all are trying to make it out to be. Go to wikileaks, search it. You’ll find all the references you need on it.

TO BE CLEAR, I did NOT “confirm” QAnon because I thought or think today, that he’s some “insider”. He said “breadcrumbs” for fucks sake... that’s a term I’ve used since I’ve posted here. Wasn’t that your first clue he’s just a dude reading what I’ve already written for months? I only confirmed that he was spot on with his methodology behind posting in a “question” format because his questions led to the same things I was trying to get you to go. The problem is, he hasn’t stuck around with y’all long enough after posting, tonkeep you on track by clarifying what he intended to be really important and what he didn’t. Due to that, you’ve spent the last 48 hrs. literally digging and jumping into your own created holes that don’t require or justify, the work your putting in.

Comey came out of shadows with Twatter account this morning

He's already suspended !!!!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/06/james-comey-officially-joins-twitter-ditches-secret-handle.html

Comcast outages nationwide.
engadget.com/2017/11/06/comcasts-internet-down-major-us-cities/

politics.georgetown.edu/john-podesta/

Put into the arena with other guilty parties. Last survivor gets to live life in prison.

FUCKING HELL
This is a dedicated "LARP"

This may be a LARP it got me interested in Saudi politics so I've made a nice infograph that explains what the coup was all about and how it relates to Q user.

Here are the links from the image:

Mohammed
>youtube.com/watch?v=DZqyYVF6fIE
tttthreads.com/thread/927052304498298885
>tttthreads.com/thread/926960414218268673
twitter.com/ThomasWictor
>vision2030.gov.sa/en

Bandar Bush
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar_bin_Sultan_Al_Saud
theatlantic.com/international/archive/
2014/06/isis-saudi-arabia-iraq-syria-bandar/373181/

Abdullah
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_National_Guard

Khaled
>youtu.be/DZqyYVF6fIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
>youtu.be/TsH1SG7G05c

Faisal
youtu.be/eIx0Eh-CNsg

James Brower @jbro_1776 2 min.2 minuten geleden

Stop focusing on John Podesta. Tony is a much bigger fish in the left wing world of politics.
0 antwoorden 5 retweets 6 vind-ik-leuks

Its seems almost everything went dow.
n for a while. Its an infrastructure problem?

Thx for sharing SlavBro

\o

Q warned that pol might go down. Could this be related to the outages?

Saudi Arabia / Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Center / Georgetown / John Podesta
Is the money coming thru the university?

Internet down here. Can you read this message?

Are the lights gonna be next?

Whats up with the shaddows

MegaAnon maybe?

@Literally who

John going down would be more of a sign because he's a lot more public in this. Why on earth would JP get to walk free if this were real?

yes family

Shit I posted before I saw the new thread.

OPanon IS HERE EVERYONE. ASK HIM QUESTIONS WHILE YOU CAN

Serious question: How come we rarely see any posters on Sup Forums with Japanese flags?

Do they not have easy access to the internetz, or are they not as based as we think?

Yep major ddos affecting most major us cities
map.norsecorp.com/#/

Help a confused Britbro here. Are the actions of MBS good?

No he is not

Jesus christ user well done

I can't read at all.

Because they speak japenese not english

They are trying to silence Trump or not wanting news to come out.

>what did he mean by this?

search.wikileaks.org/?query=alice wonderland&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

>Its seems almost everything went dow.
including japan.
don't post half images

BUMP

Q warned of attacks in major cities!

Microsofts cloud platform having issues now?

He was awhile ago

Navy spooks still battling glow in the dark motherfuckers in the shadows.

Are the bookies taking odds?

What's the over under on this ONI vs CIA game?

user pointed out in the last thread...

why no israeli flags in any of these CBTS threads?

I didnt bother to zoom out bro.

Last time there was a ddos this big, was when the first batches of podesta emails were being released in oct/nov 2016

They are not based at all

Also anons enough with this podesta conference hysteria, the shills are making sure you're focussing on that limited hangout

norse shows US/ UAE being slammed by US/China/Ukraine

I hope T Podesta is not the biggest name of them

40000 post for fat tony is a bit too much

>search.wikileaks.org/?query=alice wonderland&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

uhmmmm wikileaks is down??? 503 service unavailable?

Anyone have an idea of what a CIA deadman's switch will look like?

Didnt Q write at some point "liquid cash"
or did i read that somewhere else?

maybe Obama sent "iran" our Gold.
Maybe Trump is taking it back. We know how much Trump loves GOOOLLLDDD

Recent DDOS attack map.
Date in top corner.

I remember that, wasn't it when the big internet company on the west coast got "hacked"? This was related to wikileaks posting something iirc

>map.norsecorp.com/#/

US and UAE are the primary targets

Reposting for ease of consumption to interested parties.

In October I met with Israeli Mossad and their they had brought in their Tavor 7 prototype and wanted to show it off to us.
>They are extremely deep in bed with US Capitol Police
>They had some very specific civilian style shoot-through bags for their full auto variants.

In October I saw a hurried and I mean hurried rush to hire heavily experienced agents to protect extremely powerful people. There was a few properties that hired extra men to help run their residential security as well as movement teams.

Currently CARVER/F3EAD team augments are heading to SA. Make of this what you will.

My friend near Manilla who consults with the presidential PSD and has done "aggressive security ops" has not responded to my queries. He's most likely working on something significant. (it's the only time he doesn't answer).

Certain operations are getting rolled back in the Americas due to strangulation by executive powers on discretionary funds. Wish I could give more detail on that but I can't.

No idea if this was related but last year a team raided an armory and stole a bunch of high tech weaponry in the Philippines. I'm talking GPNVGs, MP7s and the like.

posting my OLD timestamp.

ADDENDUM: One person on my team was transferred out before all this shit started. He was a former white house communications guy during the Obama era. Make of it what you will.

Mega, in what ways if any has Q furthered the agenda you laid out for us? any developments you want to highlight?

Maybe ;o) but that’s a silly name, don’t y’all think?

youtube.com/watch?v=L7bNApfbFts

Gettin comfy now, boys.

COMPARE MAP?

>Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part.

>“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.

archive.is/2Es0e
archive.fo/JjoMU

Lot of friendly fire too!

See my post above. In short. Yes, I think he's a good guy.

Exactly.

forgot pic

probably hiding behind a meme flag

Bill is scheduled for TODAY, not tomorrow. 4:15PM EST

Haven't been here since about thread #34, has anything happened to Tony P or Huma yet?
And what's the dealio with Flynn? Is that related?

only for you

Fucking hell. whats going on?
downdetector.com/archive/

Didn't he say that it would be our side doing the shutdown, and to not worry because it means good things are happening. ???
I cant remember.

now i'm hungry

Mega is a fucking LARP, and I can't wait until infinite chan releases the dox of that fag.

interasding thanks

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS !

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS!

>DID THE WHOLE NET TEMPORARY CRASH
Sup Forums didn't.
lots of normie sites did, my boss was complaining about lack of internet while I was posing away here.

Not a techy but that looks like an issue with the infrastructure? Why would the internet be under attack?

Time for what?!?!

Meant east coast but yeah

Thanks. It's a bit wordy but there is over 50 years of crazy history. I never knew until today that there was a siege at Mecca.

LOOK AT THIS PLEASE

Lolwut?

John:
White house chief of staff
Advisor to Obama
Campaign manager to Hillary
Rumored Sec of State under Hillary

Google DNS issues.

>Certain operations are getting rolled back in the Americas due to strangulation by executive powers on discretionary funds. Wish I could give more detail on that but I can't.

Well please specify or even reword, certain operations' or at the very least define 'rolled back' to prevent conjecture or whatevs

You're right, 4chin was loading at 2005 rates though.

Think I found the Alice & Wonderland book connection: Look on Amazon and read "THE QUEEN: THE EPIC AMBITION OF HILLARY" by High Hewitt. You only need to read the preview. It's a total F-You this is why are coming after you letter.