Price food per calories
So $5 per 100 calories

1 Big Mac Combo will cost $52.00
1 Garden Salad will cost $2.50

1 Krispy Kreme doughnut will cost $20.00
1 Carrot will cost $1.25

1 Box of Kraft Dinner will cost $61.00
1 Eggplant will cost $2.50

Most butchers will go out of business which also take care of animal cruelty. Fast food will become a luxury only the rich can afford. Normal people will choose to eat lettuce and raw onions.

MAKE AMERICA SKINNY AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This will never work in a democracy.

$5/100 calories
$100 to get recommended 2000 calories per day

>kraft dinner
leaf detected

> $100/day just go get bare minimum calories to live healthily

>So $5 per 100 calories

You are literally brain dead and would crash the entire economy in record time.

>Confederate flag
>covering up Venezuela flag
Nice try, Nicolás.

modern person is sedentary and doesn't need 2000 calories. 2000 calories is like the 3000 mile oil change. it's a fucking scam.

This idea is retarded on every level I can think about
>The poor cant afford any food at all
>Price controls would destroy every industry involved
>Punishing successful businesses because fatties cant stop being fatasses
>Making meat insanely profitable will somehow run meat based farms and businesses out of business
Did you think about any of this past that first ten minutes your b12 deficiency allows

50 for half that. 1500/month for food.

Fuck you. Control your own eating habits, faggot.

and then all farmers will just sell the cheeseburgers illegally at for $5 per double cheeseburger.

>can't enforce drug laws
>thinking cheeseburger laws will be enforceable

Le 52%

Found the Soviet Spy

so all zero calorie shit would be free? Lot's of that shit is bad for you

>$1.25 for a fucking carrot

You dumb faggot

Fuck off poo

Poo poo poo

Well hunters and fishermen would become rich if that was the case

>selling half your deer for it's calorie based monetary value
>selling your bag limit of fish for the day and going and buying a shiny new car
>still eating meat for and all the delicious dishes made from it without paying a dime more than hunting licenses and tags

>>Price food per calories

Basic food items like rice and flour would be unaffordable.

What would people do then?

kek, this is getting out of hand

The average young adult man's Basal Metabolic Rate is around 2000 calories. BMR is what you burn with absolutely no physical activity or elevated mental or emotional stimulation. Basically, it's what you need if you're in a coma.

Average calorie requirements for sedentary men only dip as low as 2000 calories in old age.

Active adult men need ~3000 calories, active adult women need ~2500 calories. It's preferable that the vast majority of people lead active lifestyles, for their health and fitness.

Just increase taxes and lower the portion sizes.

I always hated this faggy Sup Forums pic. It's gotta be almost 10 years old now.

>2000 calories is like the 3000 mile oil change. it's a fucking scam.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who thought this

I am 150 lbs at 5'10", and I eat 3000 calories a day just to sustain that. I'm not paying 150$ a fucking day for that. I may as well just buy a couple cows and plant wheat.

or ya know... just stop subsidizing wheat and corn since they have 0 nutritional value and make up 80% of the typical amerifat diet

>I may as well just buy a couple cows and plant wheat.
i see no issue here

OMG ITS THE ANCAP POO FROM /FA/

nice flag, faggot.

Then everyone will stop growing veggies as they'll get more cash for growing sugarcane.

THEY ARE ALREADY DOING THAT RETARD

Easier: Make thinner doors.

>3000 mile oil change
>a scam

Neither of you have had cars go past 300,000 miles have you?

You know there is a correlation between excess of process cheese and the rise of obesity. Interesting how cheese is also banned in Russia.

meh. the 3k oil change is a holdover from when cars were carbureted and leaked enough fuel into the non-synthetic oil to cause it to break down. of course back then all bearings were serviceable and needed repacking and bias ply tires needed rotating, so it was a easy number to use to remember to bring your car in so it didn't literally fall apart on the road.

humans need 1800-3000 calories on average per day.

That'll really help the poor, you fucking idiot.

More calories doesn't mean more fattening, you idiot.

>$5 per 100 calories
Or $100 a day to feed oneself with anything.
This is an economic disaster.

> putting absurd taxes on sugar and added sweeteners will fix America!

Ftfy

5% tax per 100 calories

or, or, force the food manufacturers to use zero calorie fats. They exist and are safe.

no you didn't

>that filename

Fuck that, I've haven't had Beef meat or any red meat in about a year. cus it's way too fucking expensive.
nothing but chicken meat or Turkey.

I want some red meat so bad.

>MAKE AMERICA SKINNY AGAIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
Trump needs to go full fash and realize it.

>average adult should have ~2,000 calories per day
>this would be $100 day/per adult person in a house
>most people can't afford to eat

>people who are physically fit should have to pay out the ass to have more calories because they exercise
Superlative logic. I'm going to assume you're a leaf who baited me to reply.

good post

even if a food doesn't have fat it has calories
a lot of fruit is dense in sugars and your body will convert that to fat, and a ton of fat free products use sugar to cover up the lack of taste in fat free products.

>zero calorie fats

???

how about synthetic sugar with that?

A fat that can't be digested or stored by the body.

unless you have a total shitbox you don't need 3,000 mile oil changes

on modern cars the manufacturer interval is 5,000 minimum on semi synthetic and 10,000 minimum on full synthetic.

cold starts are rough on oil so you do want to change it more often in maplestan

They literally want to really do that in the (((UK))).
Also that pic is the most American thing I've ever seen. It should be on your flag.

What section of the Constitution empowers this? Or were you expecting people to do this voluntarily?
Sage

Youre a fucking idiot.

This is correct.
I'm not mechanical minded but I like to have a sports car parked in my car hole. I have almost that exact post written down somewhere as advice to follow.

synthetic sugar isn't terribly healthy over natural sugar. most people shouldn't be drinking a ton of fruit juices either, especially if it's just the juice concentrate and not the actual pulp.

if you actually need additional calories smoothies are a good thing to help with that, if it's to add to calories you've burned.

fructose obtained from fruit is healthier than fructose gained from actual fruit, since actual fruit has fiber, water, etc... that's different from a cup of orange juice.

HFCS is a fucking cancer though due to it increasing ghrelin production. it also just feels shittier, especially in beverages you can feel the syrupy nature of it over cane sugar.

>commie level price setting

Fucking no.

Just no.

Go do your high school homework.

and how are you going to pay for production?
unless production is fully automatic and more or less free or follows the same curve (which, spoilers: it doesn't) for all products this is bullshit.

this kills the /fit/

secondly this would probably even support americans to become fat, because corporations want to make money, why work hard for low price products?
they will push expensive calorie rich products even more.

Enjoy being skinny fags then burgers, how will you be able to get /fit/ without becoming bankrupt.

no wonder you americans are fat when you think 3000 calories is "required"

i live on about 1500 a day and my weight remains in the healthy range

and non-artificial sweeteners? some plant produces one that is 200 times as sweet as Sugar but has the same calorie content. Diabetic people use it.

Or just kill everyone south of the mason dixon line.

I'm 6'7 and 220 pounds, I eat 3600 calories a day and I don't gain weight

This, but for full sized people not japs it's 2,000 calories

You better make them doubles!

Or just remove some of the statistic padders

how can male niggers be fat? I mean, they gotta run from dem cops all the time.

non-artificial sweeteners are a mixed bag. most (aspartame, Acesulfame K, Saccharin, Stevia) have a bitter aftertaste as the compounds react with both the sweet and bitter taste buds.

Sucralose (Splenda) was discovered by mistake when a scientist accidentally *tasted* a compound that he was asked to *test* (misheard).

most artificial sweeteners don't activate the "reward pathways" that sugar does, so people seek other calories anyways

sucralose is under debate for a variety of reasons

Yeah, I don't have 36,500 to spend on food each year, niggers.

I am so fucking sad that people like this exist.

I freak out if I deviate +/- 20 pounds. How can they just not see that they are getting fat and only fatter?

>constitutional republic

Only an american could come up with something this retarded

>implying all calories are equal
youre better off taxing saturated fats and sugar

Leaf.

Luxury tax on items connected with obesity.

burgers
fries
diet-soda

pork
beef
bacon
ham
dairy
sugar
artificial sweeteners
mono-sodium glutamate
(((diet))) products

America may be a Constitutional republic but we still use a democracy voting system

How about just stop being fat? I mean seriously o eat like shit and, just workout 5 days a week for an hour or less and, am good. It's that easy. Quit being a father fuck. We don't need legislation. We need fat fucks ro get off their fat ass and, if they refuse. Not my problem.

> a fucking belgium

>So $5 per 100 calories
Fuck off you rich asshole.

@ 2000 Kcals a day, that'd cost $100,000/day on a 2000 Kilocalorie diet(i.e. 200 Kcals less than the government recommends).

Shoo shoo pajeet

Nice try, but Belgium is a cheap knockoff of us.

>that image, kek. saved.

would be better if pepe threw burgers at Pajeet though.