Seriously, the bullying against Polish members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Polish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Poles are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Polish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Polish man a "white nigger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Polish man that they are a "white nigger"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZdMep7A7Hg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white nigger

American dickfuck, you will be minority in your towns by 2100 so shut the fuck up you jewish slave.

Cry more paweł

I like the poles simply bc they standout to Merkel and the eu, and refuse to be cucked by accepting in rapists and terrorists and general uneducated nigger scum who refuse to work for their Gibbs me dat.
Keep fighting the good fight user.

Pff, netherlands fuckin' germanic reject, you will be anihilated by muslim you inported cuz you are too lazy to work.

16/17 years old
Plays lol or csgo or some other dumb game
Not too many friends
Family doesn't care too much about him
No positive experiences with a girl

Don't worry bro. It will pass. I was there. Everyone goes through puberty.
I also hated the world like you.
It changed because I grew up.
I'm here to tell you: you're beautiful.
It will pass, hang in there buddy!

I know that feeling when you walk down the school hallway.
Girls start giggling and you immediately think: they must be laughing at my ugly face!
And you go home.
And you relieve your pain by trolling on Sup Forums.
"Finally, people are paying attention to me! Look at all those replies!"
Here, you feel in power.
If only you could feel that way in real life.
If only that girl could be yours.

IT. WILL. PASS. HANG IN THERE BUD!

=================================

Stop making this retarded threads you piece of shit... get a life and stop acting like some special snowflake .....

Im calling CEO of the internet so he would cut you off

youtube.com/watch?v=AZdMep7A7Hg

this

fuck off, I'm a white nigger and I'm proud of it

I see more support for Poland here than hate

Fuck off we're full.

Radicalize yourselves you kurwas!

Ukrainians are pouring in your country. They hate you and have no love for your homeland. Who is going to take care of you when youll get old? Ukrainians? Better start making at least 5 kids and raising them like fanatics . Have a problem doing that? Take examples from Jews and muslims. Become racially aware. Have difficulty with that? Take example from the niggers who are genetic trash yet are racially aware, BLM. Polish GOv are fucking with polish farmers fining farmers for producing too much milk! GET PISSED OR GET PISSED ON!

It's just envy.

>netherlands fuckin' germanic reject
memeland flag education

Salty plumber is salty. We could import a billion niggers and still be übermenschen compared to inbred slavshits.

Also
>memeflag

Why bother? Ignore and keep doing your own thing.

Also: Poland full, niggers and mudslimes fuck off. Need more gibs from eu.

either bait or you are a pussy
sage

>western europe
>envy towards poles.

slav-nigger, please. All the T_D dickriding must be getting to your head.

fuck off, white nigger
pole here

>148276840

OK LISTEN TO ME CAREFULY KURWO NOW!! WE ARE EUROPEAN UNION NOW KURWA!! NOW GIVE MONIES!! SHOULD HAVE OF NOT INVITED KURWA!! YOU GIVE MONIES TO SOMALIA, TO RUSSIA, THAN YOU MUST GIBE TO BASED POLAN. WE ARE EUROPE NOW!!

I KNOW BARTEK WHO WENT TO HOLAND TO GET MONIES, HE SAID HOLAND VERY DEGENERATE AND PEDAL

56 % american white, Polish = 100 % white, Be mirin muricuck faggot

>Boohoo, neckbeards are talking mean words about my country on a mongol cartoon forum
Man up sissy. Poland isn't more bullied here than the west for its cuckery and the east for being primitive. If you didn't notice, all the Poland hate threads are made every day by one Polack seeking attention

The "Netherlands" flag faggot is also polak.
Real Netherlander does not give a fuck about Poland, nor he knows where Poland is.

Its this thread again. Nobody on Sup Forums bullies the polish, we all like the polish.

As a Polish leaf I'm just going to remind you that if you cry like a bitch you'll get treated like a bitch. I haven't been back home for a very long time so I just hope you all didn't forget this important fact of life like the rest of your queer continent.

Someone post Poland copy pasta "mascles"

Lech, you're too soft for Sup Forums
Go drive your tractor and GTFO

We only bully you because we care about you and want you to be better
Westernize your slavs in a good way, make them less savage but not pussy west europe faggots
Most of us are just jealous of your situation now, and all of us are Sup Forumsacks at heart

Can’t take the heat, don’t swim so close to the fire.

/thread/

All Poles shoudl embrace their status as Europe’s shitpooloohouse

>memeflag
Show your real flag slav nigger

This. Just don't be a lefty retard.