You should always give your sit to pregnant women, for they are carrying a more important package than you

You should always give your sit to pregnant women, for they are carrying a more important package than you.

Fuck'em, not my kid so not my responsibility.

It is your duty as a men, didnt your parents teach you manners?

*our duty

But I thought it was just a bundle of cells. Not a living thing? Something that can be discarded on a whim by the mother???

But I thought it was just a bundle of cells. Not a living thing? Something that can be discarded on a whim by the mother? Suddenly it’s inportant when they need a place to sit? Double think much?

Is this that toxic masculinity I have heard so much about?

only if she believes in right to life. otherwise its just a bundle of cells. she needs my seat as much as someone with 6 toes on one foot.

but only if its white

Depends on the race of the person desu

so did he fuck a chicken? And how is a fucking furry more valuable than a nice meal?

I think people should be responsible for their actions, if you get on a visible crowded bus then you can't expect to be seated, it doesn't matter your condition, you made a concious desicion to board a full bus and now you'll pay the consecuenses, that being said fuck pregnant woman, I do however give my seat to the very elder

This

If you're so poor you have to take the public transportation you should always stand up to motivate yourself to stop being a maggot.

A man's duty if he sees a pregnant woman alone in public is to kick her belly, abort the child and take her home to put his seed instead. Then she can go back to her irresponsible husband.

White people pretty much always do this anyway. but since they're not allowed to call niggers out for anti-social behavior they just have to pretend that everyone is equally guilty.

Fuck a pregnant bitch nigga I aint get up in the game to be a mofuggin social worker nigga

>being so poor or such a citycuck that you need to use public transit

I sit towards the back of the upper deck of the bus. Given the state of the average bus driver, anyone who can make it back there doesn't need the seat.

That said, I'm happy to give up my seat to anyone that needs it. That doesn't include children over the age of five.

>what color is it

MY SHIT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER FURRY

Yeah, it's like saying a man should give up his seat because a woman has a girliepoop sitting in her rectum.

>that pic

>your dut
Yeah, not at all a Freudian slip. Don't lock your knees, roastie, it'd be embarassing to pass out while pregnant and standing.

nice catch

bitch didn't let me dick her up, fuck her.
Also, nobody forced her to have a kid. She WANTED to have a kid. She probably bitched and moaned to her dude for a year about having "baby fever" and shit until he finally caved in and jizzed her up.

She wanted a baby, she got a baby. She doesn't get my fucking seat.

> pregnant woman on public transportation
There's like 99% chance that she's racemixing whore and bearing another worthless parasite.

>the furry vore photoshop
>pic related

Come and take it bitch I'll kick you right in the baby.

Fuck them. Too many people on this planet already.

being a pregnant means that he's fucked with a guy, which means that he's a fucking whore

i have no mercy for bitches

*white

holy shit that dude ate an entire chicken in one go

Who let their pregnant woman take public transport?

niggers

not my fault she fucked a dude without a car lol

what if her child grows up to be a terrible person or shes a terrible mother, than i would not feel so bad, therefore pregnant women are not always carrying a more important package, and it is correct to not give your seat to others

and quite frankly im against parents taking their children on public transportation. Why are you exposing your children to all the bullshit of the world with the kinds of people who have to ride the bus you dipshits, i hate you people. Stop riding public transportation with your children, with your strollers, being pregnant, clearly these idiots did not plan or care to plan economically to have children and allow them to live a life every child deserves. That does not include having to ride public transportation with fucking bums and criminals.

so in my most brutal response, i would not give up a seat on public transportation based on that reasoning, but im well aware most people dont have my view and would just think im an asshole. (Not really - Im just one of the few that wants the best for life and society, now and in the future)

I value the shit in my colon more that a mass of unthinking unfeeling dna. take a fucking taxi.

The level of selfish little manlets on this thread is stunning. How embarrassing for you all.

Someone should replace with baby HItler.

I give up my seat to women and the elderly because it's what a man is supposed to do. I'm stronger and I can stand up so that a weaker person can sit down.

The weak should admire the strong.

>shooping furry vore
You're ahead of your time.

At this point in time, having a child is only going to be a bother to us all.
Here's something to equalize her stay on the bus: throw her the fuck out.

That's the burden you take when you get yourself pregnant. 9 months of labor, not cater.
And it's not like I can fuck her afterwards, so no.

but liberals tell me fetuses are worthless lumps of cells. which is it?

Only if they are White, Japanese, or Sikh.

>giving way for a woman carrying another man's child

Literally cuckery

> calling yourself a man
> not automatically giving your seat up for a woman, no matter who she is

CHOOSE ONE FAGGOTS

seconded

(((our duty)))

>t. butthurt roastie
Not our fault you fucked Jamal and he took off.

Not if its a nigger.

Yeah, we know. If I didn't, my mother would find out and travel 700 miles to hit me with something - and I would deserve it.

who the fuck decided her niglet is more important than me? i work, i pay taxes, and i have a lifetime of experience compared to that little unborn cocksucker, oh yeah, and I wouldn't use public transit anyway :DDDDDD

>supposed to do
>american flag
pick one

Always try to take the priority seat when I can, otherwise it will be some dried up 30-40 year old cunt that wont give up her seat to a 80 old extremely hunchbacked guy, or a guy missing a leg etc.

I'm so glad that I'm not a poorfag and have my own car so I don't have to worry about bullshit like public transportation.

>You should always give your sit to pregnant women
I used to, but now that I learned that they can actually carry that instead of human babies, I won't.

what kind of a nigger does the man of that baby have to be to let his pregnant woman ride fucking public transport?

If they're so fragile why are they on public transportation?

Yes, but it seems that there are only supreme gentlemen left on this board

Well at least give it up for pro life women then

>furry vore
>not quadruplet puppy pregnancy
user....

Did you all even notice that the whore is a species-mixing slut that let some fucking fur-covered beast fuck and impregnate her?

>Giving seat up for species-mixers
>ever

> Cuckolding is so ingrained in Spanish "culture"

I dunno OP, dude has an entire rotisserie chicken (whole) in his belly. Can you imagine how uncomfortable that is?

This is sensible
Also to elderly, to people carrying children in their arms, or people with broken lower limbs or similar. All of these regardless of gender. Also it is nice to offer carrying someone’s bag is they are standing and struggling to keep balance.

To women for the sole fact of of having pussy? No.

Yeah nah women gave up special privileges when they gave up special duties. When women start behaving like women, giving up jobs to raise kids, and start getting married young I will be happy to give up my seat to a pregnant woman. Until then that 40 year old pregnant woman can stand, she has to get used to physical exertion anyway for when she has to wrestle with a fully grown retard at the age of 60 because she decided to wait until her 40s to get pregnant.

>burger can't into basic courtesy
what a surprise

Depends, what race is the baby/mother?

I have a giant package that hits the ground when i stand, does her baby bump do that?

Well, for once I agree. However, the message in the pic is flawed as there is no please - which should be mandatory for any voluntary action that is asked for. This in itself is rude, and you can't expect polite manners if you don't show them yourself. Kind of a recurring theme in modern society, demand men to show respect but show no respect in return.

Anyway, pregnant women should receive preferred treatment as they are literally carrying our future. Not trying to whiteknight or whatever, just a fact.

pregnat woman outside of the house?!
white sharia will cure this degeneracy

Only if she can prove that the kid is white.