This is the gun used by the NRA supporting redneck that shot up the church in Texas yesterday. Tell me...

This is the gun used by the NRA supporting redneck that shot up the church in Texas yesterday. Tell me, Sup Forums and other NRA supporting Nazis, why does the average citizen need something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HnICtoULs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NRA supporting redneck
[citation needed]

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic retards.

>give a woman a sten
>still didn't hit a single intruder
/OurGuy/ Ritchie?

Fuck off shill.

bren

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME BREN GUN

Fuck off OP you know that's not the gun he used

Fuck off. It's a British Bren gun. Crew served, full auto base of fire weapon.

S P A N D A U
P
A
N
D
A
U

Bait threads are tired

ew do you even know how expensive .303 brit is out here!? but I'd love a semi replibren in 762 nato

And he was still able to buy one at his local walmart, regardless of how expensive it was. Fucking republicans want us all to die. s m h

The brits made converted brens by the L4 designation
>have fun finding one. I'm not sure if there are even parts kits for those

Putting the magazine on top like that is much smarter cause the bullets will fall into the barrel quicker.

lurk /k/ more before you try this. right now you're just edging me. can we do heavy metal tomorrow? daddy needs his K R U P P S T E E L cummies

It means making mags is cheaper because you can skimp out on springs because gravity helps you

Only an expert of guns will know this, but you're right. This proves that David was an expert of all firearms.

sage
*need* doesn't come into discussion

shall not be infringed

He didn't have a license anyway so it's not like making that gun illegal would have made any difference, mate.

Is that type 99?

How much of a fucking sperg would you have to be to go on a murder spree with a Bren gun?

DELET

Please explain to me why I should be punished for other people's crimes?

Because this is bait that's why.

A bren gun costs 25000 doesn't it?

And he was able to walk into his local gun show and buy one without a background check. s m h.

The first thing that happens in shit like this is that they shut down the medical records because a pharma company can sue if they have a loss of trade due to the name of their drug being mentioned. The only reason we know about Elliot Rodger is cause he sperged on goybook saying how he was going to down the whole bottle of happy pills before starting.

Ban the happy pills and you'll get somewhere.
Don't ban guns. Ban lazy sadness.

There are half a billion unregistered guns in the United States. They are the ultimate in feel good nonsense laws. You literally have to be mentally ill to support them.

Great movie tho.

What? American Made?

youtube.com/watch?v=5HnICtoULs8