Can you guys post info about George Soros?

I'm trying to compile all the shit that guy is responsible and show it to my friends, and convince them that he's the real devil on this bitch of an earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-pro-palestinians-march-in-london-against-balfour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soros is a pawn compared to Israel and the Rothschilds.

HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK OFF JEW.

Rothschilds and Israel are about to be shoahd.

he is nobody

His fingerprints are on everything... Take the Paradise Papers...

And what about Rothschilds? Please provide credible information.

Take Ukraine

Take Otpor!, or RESISTANCE

Wikileaks is a good start, but not a full picture... You can find all kinds of odd n ends on Soros with a quick search of wikileaks

Don't lump him with Israel

You could easily convince people if you didn't put an Israel flag behind him. Soros is known to openly support anti-Israel groups/organizations and has often attacked Israel for their treatment of Palestinians and racist policies. This is all out in the open.

He's a fallback guy promoted to keep the (((Real))) problem out of the mainstream eye. The kosher right a new Sup Forums eat alex jone's shart

Don't bother the lying Muslims and Nazis with cognitive dissonance will just ignore all the evidence

He died recently, but it hasn't come out yet.

I think Soros is also a Rothschilds Zionist; he's just the controlled opposition subverting west.

>And what about Rothschilds? Please provide credible information.
youtube.com/watch?v=we4i4AdGa-A

Yeah Soros wants to cause unrest, to get his people in power...

timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-pro-palestinians-march-in-london-against-balfour/

True, but it's more intended towards the lurkers and intellectual honest anons.

>Sup Forums
>intellectual honest