Help Sup Forums I'm becoming blackpilled. Im startinf to feel like there's no hope for the white race...

Help Sup Forums I'm becoming blackpilled. Im startinf to feel like there's no hope for the white race, that women will unendingly despise men, our birth rates will plummet and that there is nothing that can be done. Are we facing an inevitable destruction? What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtube.com/watch?v=wc8yppc2l0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck up and go find a nice white girl to date.

Problem solved.

Who will just hate me one day?

>Are we facing an inevitable destruction?
Our entire species faces inevitable destruction, eventually there will be no humans left to remember any of this, it doesn't matter.

Read:

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

My hope is that the Asians will keep things going if we die off

Yeah she will if you act like a depressed little faggot around her like you are right now

If You're a compassionate human being and show someone you care, they'll weave through all the bullshit that is fed to them and eventually see you for what you truly are in most cases. All I'm saying is if you think the white race is dying and women are going to slowly start to hate men, you can answer your own question by showing white chicks why you're worth their time, assuming you possess those skills and traits.

Don't just sit on Sup Forums all day and feel bad for yourself and ask what to do, be the change. It's really not that hard.

I wouldn't. I only share my deepest feelings with Sup Forums

That's going to cause you a lot of grief in the long run if you can't share your deepest feelings with a chick

Well I'm not going to tell a woman I want to gas all sub humans in Hitler's memory

just b ur self

Y-you're supposed to only want to do that ironically, user...

Listen, if you want your race to succeed and your woman to stay attached to you then you need transparency and communication above all else. There's no secret to relationship stuff. Chicks like guys who care for them and who do things for them, even the simplest of shit like random hugs. Sounds stupid right? It's not. If you find some white qt gf that seems interesting and interested in you, you better do your best to keep her, so random hugs better be on that to do list.

Oh right ironically that's what I meant. I only ironically want to do that.

People are not attracted to virtue you raging dumbass

>save the white race with random hugs
Okie dokie

Because being a nice person in a relationship and showing someone that you're trying is a bad thing.

Ofcourse people have different wants/needs but more times than not if you put in the effort, they won't leave.

You'd be surprised how far a hug goes. Women are complicated yet extremely simple to satisfy.

At first I wanted to reply honestly. But you are not actually black pilled. You just sound like a faggot.

>I'm becoming blackpilled
here
youtube.com/watch?v=wc8yppc2l0E