John McCain wearing an ankle monitor?....Same foot as Hillary

Very suspicious...

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DN9_s8aXUAAmjuM.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN990kWWkAAje09.jpg
veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/
theduran.com/john-mccain-and-president-trump-are-at-war-but-these-5-photos-show-senator-mccain-in-bed-with-al-qaeda-and-isis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Medical_Center,_Devens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's looking awfully thin these days. Looks like that cancer is working fast.

Take your meds lol

Footcast and the other foot is the pants are wrinkled abit

God he looks like a corpse

lol why would he need a foot brace for brain cancer... what a dumbass

Die already faggot!

He said he injured his Achilles. A partial tear.

I might be wrong, but why is his cane in his left hand when his right foot is hurt?

Hillary still in foot cast?

She might never recover from that broken toe. I heard it's Stage 4.

You use a cane on the opposite side of the injured leg/foot.

Not fast enough.

Came here to post this.

Godspeed user

And a purple tie. #resist

false foot

nothing to see here...

HAHAHAHAHHA THEY ARE ALL BEING MONITORED

he aint got no brain no more sonny

thats why he put that cast on his foot instead of his head

Tig if Brue

fucking retarded, but i laughed a bit.

Is Podesta wearing a boot at #clinton25 today? we need a better photo.
pbs.twimg.com/media/DN9_s8aXUAAmjuM.jpg

These establishment methuselahs are rapidly deteriorating, wonder if it's natural or if there's something accelerating this process.

He's using his cane incorrectly too, the moron.

Um, I never did when I was injured. You want to put your weight on your injured side when you step with the good.

I work as an orthopeadics technician and see these aircast walkers all the time.
They are used instead of a hardcast for ankles or feet.

But ive seen some irregularities regarding the frontal shield of the aircast boot. Either McCain´s Aupair cant into properly closing this aircast or the shield has to give way to somethign around the ankle area.

>''If he wins, we're all going to hang''

-Hillary 2016

Heh. Hivemind. Had the same thought.

Was he a pussy in the military? Looks like he's one of those cowardly selfish soldiers.
Probably revealed plans and everything to the enemies while captured.

>This man is a major player in our domestic/foreign policy

fuck

the aircast walker isnt suitable for that kind of partial fracture, u still walk on your heel with that aircast walker.

something like pic related would be better suited for that job, but i dont know if the other shoe does have a higher sole or is acutally the foot with the fracture.
in that case the aircast would be only suitable for hiding something or playing the poor senior citizen card for the press.

cant wait till he goes away.. fuck John McCain. He's a Trump hater day and night.

I wonder how many poor innocent indonesian boys him and Linsdey Graham have buggered. May God smite those fags on TDOR

sharia-blue at the office, ladies and gents

Funny how she sees the truth much clearer than most.

He is implying that McCain is hiding the ankle monitor you low IQ pleb.

>Join airforce
>Damage more aircraft than any other pilot
>Only reason he didn't get discharged was because daddy was a politician
>Go to nam
>Predictably fuck up and crash plane
>Get captured
>Vietcong see you as high value pow
>Give you the kiddy treatment
>Make propaganda and give out American positions in return
>Come back to US
>Scrub military record from the public
>Become a true American hero

Ortho nurse here. You use the opposite hand to increase stability and prevent additional stress In the hip.
>house is doing it wrong

>''If he wins, we're all going to hang''
"If she wins, we're all going to bang"
- Bill Clinton 2016

looks like his ankles are monitor free.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DN990kWWkAAje09.jpg

>Skippy: Oh shit, did I lock my child sex slave basement before I left?

>Wearing a purple tie after the (((purple revolution))) started
What did he mean by this?

Who is that grandma and how does she have such great legs?

much Kek in that.

wrong podesta

Is that the John McCain action figure?

He looks fucked up. Dead inside. Do you guys see a soul in there? I don't.

> (((georgetown)))
Lot of spoopy emails in the podesta leaks with Georgetown email addresses

And
chk
Chk

He needs to BE a corpse, not just look like one.,

Can I get a quick rundown on the ankle monitors? What's the implication?

Yuck. She's wearing pantyhose so you don't actually see her legs.

That whole interview was a train wreck

Chk.
Here's the McCain in "action":

McCain | Veterans Today | By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor | July 20 2015

Over the weekend, “the Donald” backed down on his attacks on McCain, calling “Hanoi John” a “war hero.”

veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20/trump-opens-mccains-treasonous-can-of-worms/

....... Richard Nixon on the advice of Henry Kissinger .....to divert attention ( had an) agreement with North Vietnam that let them keep and later execute hundreds of American POWs. 1205 American POWs were kept by North Vietnam according to records recovered at the end of the Cold War. President’s Clinton and Boris Yeltsin instituted a search of Russia’s gulags looking for their remains with no success. In 1993, armed with testimony from a former high ranking Czech security official, I proposed a systematic search of archives in Prague that recorded the fate of 200 missing US POWs from Vietnam but was blocked by Senator John McCain.

33 POWs faced execution for treason after Vietnam until Nixon pardoned all POWs. McCain was on the list of the 33, in fact at the head of it.

The facts as we know them:

According to Colonel Ted Guy, John McCain’s commander as a POW, McCain collaborated with the enemy.
McCain is accused of giving information that led to the downing of 60 US aircraft
McCain is accused of training North Vietnamese air defense personnel
McCain is accused of making over 30 propaganda broadcasts against the US, broadcasts he moved to have classified when he was elected to the senate
These 4 accusations are the only real and supportable accusations against McCain.
The evidence for these acts exists and is substantial.

The Duran | Feb 13 2017 | Alex Christoforou

John McCain and President Trump are at war, but these photos show Senator McCain in bed with Al Qaeda and ISIS

theduran.com/john-mccain-and-president-trump-are-at-war-but-these-5-photos-show-senator-mccain-in-bed-with-al-qaeda-and-isis/

Bump.

Get in here, Anons.

Astute observation.

Seems to be all the rage lately

lol, is this recent?

seems like we already now know three people that were indicted, names withheld:

HRC
Wienermobile
and McCain

This guy is almost gone for good. Thank God.

>pic related

Think it's from last year However one down

>Disgraced former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner arrived Monday morning 11/6/2017 at Federal Medical Center-Devens in Ayer, Massachusetts, to begin serving his 21-month sentence for sending lewd material to a minor.

26 April 2017

>Federal Medical Center-Devens in Ayer, Massachusetts

Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Medical_Center,_Devens

>The Federal Medical Center, Devens (FMC Devens) is a United States federal prison in Massachusetts for male inmates requiring specialized or long-term medical or mental health care. It is designated as an administrative facility, which means it has inmates from different security classifications, from white-collar criminals to mobsters and sex offenders.[1] It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. FMC Devens also has a satellite camp housing minimum-security male inmates.

I've been waiting John.

WHY
WON'T
HE
DIE?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I'VE WIPED THE ASSES OF HOSPICE PATIENTS WHO LOOKED HEALTHIER

I'm starting to doubt this guy will even live to see 2018, let alone 2019. Glioblastomas have what, less than a year long prognosis?

I just want his crimes to be made public before he's gone. He deserves to watch his legacy burn.

McCain

Fuck him. He should be dead, or at least out of US politics.

Can this fucker please just die alread?! I'm getting sick of waiting for the terminal cancer to do its job!

>McCain is awfully thin in america

I look forward to the die the worms enter his brain, preferably while he's still conscious, that traitorous piece of shit.

McCain gave up his right foot in a pact with the devil to stay alive long enough to fuck up Trumps term as much as possible

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOOK AT HIS SHORT BUS SHOES

No need to worry about McCain, he's a trooper.

He'll power through this stubbed toe without complaint -- he's a hero.

Are you guys implying he was tortured or something?

He's got a brace on his penis too.

hahahahaha holy shit
BTFO

>ankle monitor?....Same foot as Hillary
What?

>ANKLED.COM

>he's not allowed to even have shoelaces
ahahahahahaha
THE ABSOLUTE STATE
JUST

He caused a fire on an carrier killing some people, also sang like a song bird when captured

>John McCain
>Cannot into cane
How?

I have the exact same aircast from a foot injury/surgery
AMA

he needs to retire as senator
it's not fair to his constituents

TOPKEK

muh cane

>The USS John S. McCain, damaged in a collision with a merchant tanker

In the year 2030 a cyborg version of John McCain will be the ruler of the Earth. He already got his brain replaced by a supercomputer which will make him able to play 99D chess and enslave humanity.

Big if toe

Take this shit to /x/ you faggot

hivemind

Pretty sure McCain's already dead. That's just someone disguised as an old man. Look at the fake old man rubber hands he's wearing, and look at that fake bald cap it's wearing, .....or could just be a clone...

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that these people were reptilians.

ideally he will succumb by new year

Well, if your brains are in your feet,
I guess it makes sense.

No, that would be Trump's campaign manager who's wearing an ankle monitor.

I really wish someone would just pants him already, in the process accidentally pulling the bag that collects his shit and piss loose, so that when his tiny liver spotted shrimp is exposed he breaks both his hips slipping in his own peepee poopoo