European weapons thread

So it seems to be ok in Germany to own crossbows and shoot stuff with it. No license required.

Isn’t crossbowing much better than stupid gun shooting? With a cross bow you need real skills and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
youtube.com/watch?v=SNgNBsCI4EA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3 muzzies approach with knives
>you fire a bolt wounding one
>you reload
>you are rushed and stabbed by the remaining two
>you are dead

Continue?

>Isn’t crossbowing much better than stupid gun shooting?

what?

Y

This, and even if it would help, you cant just carry around a crossbow

How about you have a compound bow as a backup and a kitana? Also, who goes out the house without his crossbow buddy friends?

>not having silver tipped bolts for werewolves

Get a concealed carry crossbow permit

>he doesn't carry back up crossbows

Pleb

>Isn’t crossbowing much better than stupid gun shooting? With a cross bow you need real skills and stuff.

Fuck off.

I think it’s a great idea for Europeans to arm themselves within the perimeters of their laws. While it certainly isn’t the most pragmatic for home defense, being well practiced with bows or crossbows seems like a fine step in self reliance.

I have also been thinking about non-lethal applications. I was looking at some pics of political rallies lately, the ones with shield and sticks, and I was wondering why that isn’t escalated to a next step. Blunt tipped spears and arrows and slings. Maybe doing old military formations

It's not good for anything but hunting. It's as stupid as trying to defend your home with a musket in this day and age. Sure, it's a decent ranged weapon and it could probably kill someone but reload times will be shit and niggers fight in packs. I'd personally recommend a metal bat if you want to stand a chance against the savages. Or just leave and come to the US where you can actually own modern firearms.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA
Just about the only based man in Germany

still requires license Registration safe in Australia

It´s totally legal to own old firearms in Sweden.
Everything before 1880s if I remember correct.
My father has 3 fully functioning muskets.

go back to bed ahmed. Your special needs school will start early in the morning.

BTW: Germany is one of the countries with most weapons in private possession.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Guess what: Gun laws don't help much.

more like:

>3 muzzies appraoch with knives
>point my crossbow at them
>they now one of them gonna die
>none of them want to be that person
>they fuck off

you give too much bravery to people. noones gonna attack if they know there is a 33.333% chance he could die.

>With a cross bow you need real skills and stuff.
You need a bit more strength than you need to use a gun, but if you possess the almighty strength to lift your arms above your head and aren't blind I'd say you have all the skills required to shoot a crossbow. I'd say that shooting a gun is harder merely because carrying it from the car to the range is heavier than a crossbow.

>Isn’t crossbowing much better than stupid gun shooting? With a cross bow you need real skills and stuff.
What is projectile velocity
What is fire rate
What is clip size
What is range
What is cover penetration

Germans are so fucking gay...

What is shooting a rabbit with a croosbow from 40m away?

you think these animals are afraid of dying?

>you are dead

hunting

All Germans should be required by law to carry a knife shoota. That'd keep kebab in check.

>be me
>see raging amerifat coming at me
>shoot bolt into the barrel of his ar15
>he tries to pull the trigger, explodes into an thousand hamburgers

Yes because mussies are known for caring about dying

And then everyone clapped?

I knew it was going to be Joerg

yes, all the americans clapped themselves to death

Nawww mate, they *slow clapped*

God save the queen niggers

So revolvers and repeater rifles? And the maxim gun.

>3 muzzies approach with knives
>you pull out your automatic knive slinging slingshot apparatus
Hah! Hah! Hah! Nothing persönnel, Kinners

Do you have permit for that?

Hey, life isn't a game.

false, if you are rich like me it is

if you mean those isis fighters who blow themselves up. they pump them full with amphetamines and other drugs so they dont fear anything. your average muslim in europe is not gonna throw his life away even if its a 30% chance believe me. i did some amateur boxing for 5 years and i am a part time bouncer 1-2 times a week to finance my uni education. believe me, i almost never take in clearly refugee sandniggers. i am turksh ( commence the shitstorm) and i hate those fuckers. they never dare to fight if they are not atleast 3 vs 1. those fuckers even fear to be beaten up. fucking spinless dogs.

A crossbow could easily get you a nice gun.

>and a kitana

Bow + axe for close quarters

I dropped it off in the bin already CIA nigger kek

Get a recurve bow and shoot natural archery.

Crossbows are for Darrelfags. I'll bet you even need to use a cocking harness.

>not using explosive bolts like rambo

lol everything is getting fucked because of the eu gun ban proposal

Fuck that. I think it would be worse to get shot with a arrow than a bullet. Google some of thos hunting arrow heads its scary as fukk.

Lmao

But id still rather have a 22cal than a crossbow. Lol

of course it is worse
the only reason guns are superior is because you can shoot more and faster than with a bow and the range is superior

>being able to fire only one bolt before needing to reload

absolutely plebeian

>2 boltfag

lmao get a high cap xbow

I'd love to have a svd version of this

Don't cause anarchy, bin that archery.

>the European race war will be fought with sticks and stones

what did he mean by this

rods from god and asteroids

The Chinese solved that problem 2400 years ago
Refine mechanics, update to modern sturdier lighter materials and boom

You should get all your friends interested in archery and practice together So eventually you can go on Muslim hunting safaris in your country to silently Slaughter hundreds of muzzies

>the European race war will be fought with sticks and stones

it was ever thus

I like it

carbon fibre arrows are like 14 bucks each, and a broadhead is another 10 or so, only partially reuseable

24 for one mud? no ty

It's not about skill,you bronze RTS playing faggot.
It's about convenience and efficiency in killing power.

If you have a bow of any kind,after your first shot you're going to get your ass Zerg'd.
It's also one of the reasons there's campaigns to disarm us;every other race breeds like cockroaches and their only real advantage over us is numbers,being outnumbered by a gang of subhumans is typically invalidated by having even a shitty 9mm.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNgNBsCI4EA

You guys are all thinking about it the wrong way. Hey crossbow or bow and arrow are terrible self defense weapons but would be great to silently snipe people at night from a good vantage point

If its manufactured before 1890 and doesn't take gas-sealed cartridges with primers they're license and registration free. So the quickest firing/modern thing you can get are chassepot needle rifles and burnside carbines essentially.

Black powder *cannons* however are free for all even if they're replicas. Obviously you're just using them for gun salutes right?

And then you can of course get a hunting license, with which you're able to get single shot and semi-automatic rifles and shotguns. They can't be "military style" unless manufactured 1942 or prior, meaning SVT-40's and AG42's are okay. There are several people who own legal .50 BMG rifles for hunting by the way, but the chance of being getting the permit for really fun shit depends on where in the country you live since it's up to the policeman taking your application.

I mean i really dont know much about crossbows but i can tell you that they are far from silent or anything

It is also perfectly legal to get a license for a fuddy-looking semi auto rifle and exchange all the furniture for pistol grips and barrel things that go up and suppressors and all that jazz. Suppressors are overall quite popular among hunters.

>European weapons
here's mine.

>crossbows
It's fucking easy to make a bootleg pistol/rifle/shotty.

>Muslim hunting safaris

>CZ-USA
>Kansas city

>kraut saying something stupid about guns
you don't say?

It's a sample picture in case you haven't figured it out due to all the muzzie semen in your brain.

>take a woodworking course
>take a metalworking course
>a few weeks each
>use modern materials and tools to make arrows as fine as the finest in the middle ages
also harder to trace since you can use scrapsteel and use cash to buy wood scraps from a gorillion different construction yards to make shafts

How does conceal carry work in the Land of the Popped Collars? I mean having a gun at home is great but most of the value is being able to conceal it for protection in parking lots, malls, grocery stores, movie theaters, in your car, liquor stores etc.

Not using a slinger instead.

> a rabbit is the same as a person
gas yourself you worthless brainlet

You should be studying buddy, exams dont finish till the end of the week.

>legal European weapons

>But faggy PCP air gun
>Have spare custom air container set for at least 70 joules

Why not just get a fucking license and a gun?

>It's not like I even want guns you guys, I swear!
Get a fucking license retard, or just buy an illegal AKM from the Balkans. You're making us all look bad again.

>you cant just carry around a crossbow
Actually you can, it just can't be loaded. Yes, if somebody feels threatened that person may call the cops, and they decide if you walking around with an unloaded crossbow can be seen as an endangerment of public safety and order.

>With a cross bow you need real skills and stuff
Fucking sage you mongol rape baby

I'mma throw in black powder guns here. They're legal to buy in Europe as long as you are over 18 years. There are certain restrictions on the types though. While single shot rifles like pic related are legal in Germany, you can even buy cap & ball revolvers, that hold 6 shots in France or Poland. It's often overlooked as oldsy and weak but these guns possess firepower equal to modern firearms.

>Let me show you it's features [LAUGHS IN GERMAN]

I think most people in these threat underestimate the possibilities you have to own firearms in Europe.

In most countries you can own just as much as you can in the US, given you have the right licenses. The only difference is the paperwork.

But if you're willing to use a musket to shoot at home invaders, doing a little extra paperwork is probably no problem for you either.

damn how does it feel to have your govt cuck you?

Need to design a 30 arrow magazine for the crossbow, quick reload times.

Well, partly you're right. If you are and stay a good goy, you may own and shoot firearms which are vastly overpriced as well as the ammo and the 1k+ Euro safety lockers you need to have to store your guns.

But even then if you get your permit revoked because you're a dissident the government can practically disown you of your precious guns without a single penny in refund.

Better look at what can't be taken from you so easily when you're willing to get involved in activism and politics.

Impossible to aim though.

I carry two claymores on me.
Get fucked with your guns and bows and arrows.

Shitty photo, but this is it. With a simple shall-issue license for sporting purposes, you can buy pretty much anything in Italy. Unfortunately I fear things will change when the EU directive on gun control will be implemented. Hopefully I will still be able to buy salt rifle, since I'm a competitive shooter.

It's better than nothing but a gun still beats it.

Not everybody's interested in overthrowing the government. Some just like sports shooting, collecting, or even home defense.

Only retards want to overthrow a government with guns anyway.
The weapon of choice for government overthrowing are molotov cocktails and other simple explosives.
You can shoot at that armored riotcar all day long without effect.
But throw a molotov on the engine deck and watch as magic happens.

You were withing explosion radius,good boy.Now everyone is dead,including you and me.
Great job.

>the directive is good!

kek. enjoy neverending gun control

Oh, Hungary. Never change.