Tim Pool - "Sup Forums is taking over the world"

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A

Is it true? Are we taking over the world Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timcast/status/927641860742541317
youtube.com/watch?v=Az3Gmt17W-U
youtu.be/Mo2PIkMysJQ?t=10m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=1SIqPkJV_Bw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol no.

I dunno. I never bother to check

Phase 2 might shock him.

Tim Pool is a bald cuck.

When do I get my country to rule? And when do we eliminate the jews?

Seeing neither of those things happening I doubt that reality has reached the world yet.

>taking over

But I already did 3 years ago. You didn't notice?

Check now and get back to me

No, we are just challenging the narrative. It scares people in power, that is all. It is pretty much just a place where people who are fed up can come and vent and disseminate ideas and notions.

hey Tim, take off your hat

First their minds, that isn't complete yet.

I post here so people think its Sup Forums

How one man can have such a bland commentary is beyond me.

what did you mean by this

Ok I just run the algorithm into my data base and it look like we control only a small town in Jackson Mississippi

goons are faggots

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

What's Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a training ground for future propagandists.

He's still entrenched in some of the idealism of leftists and is refusing to give it up... But slowly the neo-bolshevik scum of today are pushing him harder away from it.

I'm glad i found Sup Forums during highschool.
Helped me get over idiotic behaviour and getting triggered easily like the fucking commie i used to be.

Also, always relevant ...

he was kinda cool when he was doing the muslim enclave vids in Sweden, but he just seems like such a fucking faggot these days. i hate this retarded masturbating of Sup Forums. we do fun things, and then these "internet commentators" come along and take those fun things, and put it on the level of chanology faggotry by drawing attention to it.

just let our turds float in our ocean of piss.

hes only what 10 years late?

Daily reminder that it's stuff like this that are swarming Sup Forums with normies and if you're not atleast pretending to be a far right evil racist to keep them from coming back, then you're part of the problem

I too enjoyed him showing Europeans being culturally enriched. How do we convince him to do more of this? Or maybe he can go into some black ghettos and do similar style journalism there.

im convinced Sam Hyde could actually could do a shooting and get away with it because no one would believe it.

He still upset about the time Mustshe Matt stole his hat.

Well said, you Muslim loving faggot.

twitter.com/Timcast/status/927641860742541317

He has lots of videos where he explains that Youtube and their adpocalypse has pushed him from doing on the ground-reporting to doing clickbait commentary videos. Sad. Man's got to make a living somehow.

There is a bit of language spillage into more mainstream sources. That's it for now. Fuck e-celebs trying to ride the wave.

>Fuck e-celebs trying to ride the wave

It's going to get so much worse in about a year and a half.

dont think you can take over anything from your parents basement

Yes it's true and part of my master plan

he is a giant faggot

Imagine the virtue signaling once our views become more popular

The eternal normie can never be defeated

It's also why we're winning and control culture even more now. Your secret club has been sacrificed for the good of society.

Fuck you dirty fucking mutt scum

I want him to go to south africa. Tweet him telling him to go to south africa.

>we
Kill yourself newfag

Wrong!
T. Schlomo

I've been here way longer than you swedecuck

>head exploding offends me
Get off this board faggot

I am in my fucking pajamas. To be homest, not even I am in the tub. This man is threatened by me, if anyone is, they should off themselves. They couldn't admit they were wrong any more than that.

Great expect another influx of normies and butt blasted cripplechanners

>e celeb pandering to Sup Forums
yawn

>Even more normie exposition.
Just great. More immigrants who won't assimilate. Just look at the fucking catalog! All leftypol, shill threads and underage Sup Forums tier low energy shitposting. I FUCKING HATE IT! REEEE youtube.com/watch?v=Az3Gmt17W-U

Do milk.

What's a Sup Forums?

>The eternal normie can never be defeated

Not with that attitude. Stay aware and be relentless, and it'll all fall into place.

You definitely have not. You probably wasn't even here for new

This. Poos will rule the world and all women will be forced to show their bobs

Also...you know why he wears that hoodie, right?

>he doesn't know
*muffled laughter*

>The eternal normie can never be defeated
normie genocide when?

I was here before new, I'm guessing you're about 12 and read a wiki.

The only reason they are scared is because we don't buy into their propaganda, and anything that they can't control, they will destroy to prevent it from being used against themselves.

it's a leftypol psyop to make Sup Forums feel extremely foreign to us by the way, I was in their IRC snooping a month or so ago when they were coordinating what threads to post and what threads to post in.

GLOATING IS A WASTE OF TIME
THERES WORK TO BE DONE

This is plan all along. He will kill in the name of our Race and Ethnicity. He will usher back our power, dear brother.

what about the vagene.

He can't keep getting away with it.

it cant be used against them if it's not them. they are shooting themselves in the foot, and expecting anybody to give a shit.

Guys theres an issue with KEK.... He might not obey us forever. He might not even obey right now... Lets make sure that we use KEK for posotive action along with the jokes... they often coincide but lets try to do something good like get more normies to plant trees or something fruity like that

>"What other things Sup Forums has created that we missed"
Tim's future videos confirmed to be straight up /x/ material with increasing paranoia and conspiracies

Every street on earth shall be covered in feces!

No goyim, go back to looking at hentai..

positive sorry to any grammer natzi frogs

Wasn't this the liberal who thought nothing was happening in Sweden a couple years ago and thought the migrants were okay dudes? Did he ever end up going?

Typical ameritard,mouth breathing single digit iq cousinfucker mongrel.

That was beautiful!

I think he's getting more and more redpilled. But I know he still remember what this Swede said

youtu.be/Mo2PIkMysJQ?t=10m48s

It's just cringe.

No. we just keep destroying the shitty systems until someone gets it right.

BETSY

Leftypol is fucking cancer and an actual parasite. Noone of us would give a shit about them, if they didn't stick to our ass like a tick. And noone cares about their permavirgin autism anyway.

>the Chad romperstomper
>The Virgin antifafaggot

Oh hey that's the guy who went to Sweden to get redpilled because he didn't believe it was as bad as it is.

if a prank call is the metric for controlling the world then Every shock jock in the world has owned the world at one point.

Tim Pool confirmed for white supremacist.

He doesn't understand meme magic.

Tim is blown away by a literally who representative believing a meme? Hillary mentioned Sup Forums during the fucking election and she believed it was having an impact.

why do people want (((you)))s so bad

now we're the jews

You must overcome your inner normie and transcend to personal godhood by virtue of your ego.

>they feel in charge
Do you feel in charge?

youtube.com/watch?v=1SIqPkJV_Bw

It has begun and is happening.

>select all images of Bus

This youtuber camwhoring prick can rant all he wants, his hair wont grow back.

These stupid fucks don't get it. Some user came on /k/ and said "how do I get this pin out of the trigger guard, it's stuck" It's actually a set screw that turns out with an allen wrench. We told him it was a roll pin and to beat it out. He did.

This. So much shit is taboo and can't be talked about publicly without risking a backlash that can affect your social life and livelihood. We need to talk about it somewhere, this just happens to be the only place where we can. Most other places online have been 'gentrified' so as to only allow criticisms and thinking that fits neatly into a narrative.

>thinks he can rule the world by living under his mother's basement

Phew lad

our reach is infinite. we do as we please, so long as we do it for the keks. he's pretty spot on though as to how we spread our special strain of autism across western civilization. now sage this thread, its taking up space. we need more room to perpetrate our mass hoaxes on all normies

>wow cnn reported it

So did Mexico's news and everyone else. We have ''members'' throughout the world so obviously the memes pop up. We are not ''taking over the world'' lmao

Taking over the world. One basement at the time.

We superpower now