>>148233391

How the fuck is this possible when black hair is dominant?

Lots of babies are born blonde but it naturally darkens. Supposedly Alexandre Dumas who was part black was also born with blonde hair. I personally know a Mexican who had kids with a white woman and they look just like that kid.

Gas

nice dick sucking lips

its rare as fuck

gf is blonde, afaik it was a grand relative that was last blonde in family

hate that because of my brown hair itll more than likely be brown haired children

Isnt that Lauren Southern?

cont. actually there are pictures of me being blonde as fuck as a baby/young kid then it darkened so wait and see if kid got lucky

Wtf do you mean it's rare like I said lots of babies are born blonde but their hair changes to a darker color

It means the nigger had a recessive blonde gene

I was born blue eyes and blond hair now my eyes are brown and hair is brown. Most babies with Caucasian DNA are born blond hair and blue eyed then the brown part of their DNA expresses itself as they age.

white genes are dominant

Well user, the color is not what sets Negroid and Caucasoid hair apart. White people can have dark/black hair but it's still "white" hair. Black hair is actually a different structure; follicles produce ribbon-shaped strands as opposed to white/Asian hair, which has a circular cross-section. This is what makes black hair "nappy" while white hair is smooth and flowing.

So this poor baby orc has blonde-colored hair but it's still Negroid in structure, and she will forever grow an awkward albino afro that looks weird by all scientific consensus.

i fixed it

She'll make a good warrior.
The time of man is over.

There are black people with black parents born with blonde hair. Look it up.

no

Gregor Mendel, punnet squares. You dumb bastard.

First off, that isn't how DNA works you fucking retards. Almost no characteristics are actually Mendelian traits like you learn in High School, they are determined by dozens to hundreds to thousands of different variants. The child has blond hair because the father was an African-American who also carried traits for light hair.

>The child has blond hair because the father was an African-American who also carried traits for light hair.

Does that mean the father has caucasian relatives?

Yes, nearly all African-Americans do.
They have 27% European ancestry on average.

She dye it you dum amerimutt

he wasnt american. this was a couple in britain. she is a polish immigrant and the father is somali im assuming.

The father isn't Somali, looks West African with obvious significant European ancestry--likely 25-50%.

Imagine being so buttblasted by another person's success that you waste hours of your life making cruel memes about their baby daughter

t. didn't read thread

Stupid posts like this should be bannable

She's trying to put whiteout on her mistake.

And now she's a single mom with a child that scares people.

Who would have guessed?

Quit replying to everyone potato nigger

Nigger genes should be exterminated not propagated

time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted at all

>success

Can someone post the updated pic to bro these racist virgin fucks? Hehe turned out perfect qt with blue eyes

first off, thats one cute baby, we know...but it doesnt mean we cant make fun and have a good time

Separated at birth?

Now I'm curious.

Found it.

her face sells that pic so well...

that nigger probably already got 10 other white women pregnant and left them too

>single mother
>child who looks like a WoW troll
>success

Success?!?
She's a single mother haha haha!!!

Nah I meant the kids pic

She doesn't even look like she has a shred of black in her now

Such savagery for a leaf!

My bad, I got it now.

what success they had a promiscuous sexual relationship and the father abandoned his own child