How does one redpill a girlfriend?

How does one redpill a girlfriend?

If you have to ask, it's not happening

Music

Find a girl that is already red pilled

give her a good dicking

This. If your woman doesn't follow you, you're just another beta.

First you need a gf, lonely user.

Ron Jeremy?

>tfw most girl units in 2k17 are automatically tuned to feminism, liberalism, BLM, and atheism

Slowly. Don't go overboard. Make subtle comments and let her work out the connections on her own. Start by criticising the leftist platform on the basis of corruption and entrenchment of Hillary/Nancy Pelosi types, but paint in broad strokes and don't push too hard at first. Example:
"This new book from Donna Brazile is pretty crazy. Seems like the DNC was rigged for Clinton from the start. This corruption probably turned off younger voters and won the election for Trump."

By finding another gf. Seriously man, you're not her father. She has made her choice in life, why would you gamble yours? Godspeed

Literally why I have not found a girlfriend after 4.5 years in college.

It is every. single. last. one. of. them.

It's beyond even the blue haired, pierced up and tatted out ones. Perfectly normal and pretty ones are just as far gone.

This is some of the dumbest advice ever. What happens when Stacey tells her that you've been oppressing her? She puts 2 and 2 together and you're fucked

You don't. Women are not made for politics

Why is that Aussie so smug?

Gfs are a waste of time. A woman will never love you despite how much she says to love you.

This. Women either follow what their friends/social networking is saying or an alpha man that tells them what to believe. Make her fall in love and she'll bend to your will.

>most
you know it's all of them nowadays

Similar situation here lad. Even the most shy ones I've met are feminist.

Answer OP's question seriously! I can use this on my cucked sister. Have any of you successfully red-pilled an HRC sycophant?

Chink butthurt about being told "Fuck off, we're full" detected

Gotta get one first

i don't advise this
have been in two long-term relationships, both around five years each
tried to redpill them
although it will seem to last, even for years, in the end they will revert back to their old ways
find someone you don't have to change

kek, have a “you” for a making me larf.

Well the first thing is to explain the fundamentals of philosophy and why philosophy is needed.

I can't really say. I can get liberal women to coexist with me, though I've never permanently converted one. Try to find a moral/values plane where you are most compatible with hers and build axiomatically from there. Pure nihilism is a good start. Like:
Money is not the important thing, happiness and spiritual growth, and the fulfilling of one's destiny are more important

People aren't that smart and neither are we. So why would autonomy and personal liberty be good?

Sexual Deviance/Promiscuity : Not immoral, but still dysfunctional.
Politics : Democracy is no good, because it gives people power over each-other.
> Hegemony is better, since the king "owns" his kingdom, it's in his best interest to preserve it's value.

Also, that rather than being superior/inferior, men and women are apples and oranges. >There's no reason why you should agree politically, since your abilities, motivations, strategies, roles, expectations, experiences are totally different.
Hopefully you won't have to lie to her after that.

Gradually.
Start with minor things you know she'll easily agree but be firm about it. Then push a bit forward everytime.

Also

People aren't that smart, so why do you think you can elevate a planning class? People are smart enough to guide their own lives and see to the prosperity of their own domains. They are utterly retarded about the needs of the lives of people other than themselves.

That ape is scary as fuck

Read Mein Kampf out loud while fucking her

Is that the final boss of the Aussies?

take them to a range and teach them about firearms
then they will realize they have been lied to

You don't

Slowly and carefully. I convinced my ex I played contrarian to all beliefs in good ol' Devil's Advocate-style for sake of the argument.

Sometimes she still contact me today to ask for "good counter-arguments" against both far-right and leftist talking-points.
She says knowing the weaknesses of her own standpoints makes her ideas stronger, which is true.
Next, I will introduce her to crime-stats, which will inevitably turn her nat-soc.

She's not the first person I've done this to.

yeah, leave those blue pilled sub DNA die out

i beileve 1 out of 80 girls you date, you will find a red pilled girl.

women don't understand words, they only understand big dick. so that's the launguage you gotta talk user.

You are probably joking but this really is the quickest way to redpill a woman.

>Poo
>No gf
Can it be more of a stereotype s

You're not supposed to find a girlfriend IN college you fucking morons. You do it after you have established yourself in your fucking career. jfc. you go on dates, lots of stupid dates to entertain yourself. once in a while those dates will touch you sexually. don't knock anyone up. jfc stop even /trying/ to find a fucking life mate (if you think having a gf is anything except testing them out as a potential wife, you fucked up entirely, your whole perspective is fucked), you're still too young and stupid.

Sure. Thats totally why.

you're not fat are you user?

you have to beat her 'erryday