If someone wants to judge you. Ask them to stand in the mirror and look at their perfect life...

If someone wants to judge you. Ask them to stand in the mirror and look at their perfect life. Is there anything perfect? The answer is "No" because if life was perfect there would be no opportunity for change.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CALR-CHLLQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is retarded

If a Jew tries to make an argument, you throw them in the oven. There's no winning with kikes.

my survival instincts compel me to judge people constantly

Ok OP w

you must be new here

lick a dick, you fucking taco-eating fence jumper beaner donkey fucker

The whiny faggots who complain about being judged are usually the most judgmental faggots of them all.

didn't your god jesus said that you should never judge?

>nobody's perfect, might as well be a degenerate

>anyone that is not a bigot like me is a degenerate!!!!!

I judge people by objective standards. It actually is possible to live up to your own rules, if you do this. The founders of the USA made sure the first set of laws outlined by the Constitution required no subjective judgements, which is why the country has lasted so long.

>you can use your eyes but processing that information would be racis

No, they're just the idiots who can't make a good choice to save their life. In fact, they're so stupid that even sitting at home and doing absolutely nothing would be a better option given the lengths they'll go to ruin their lives and the lives of those who have to deal with their shit.

>don't judge people you deem to be better than yourself
>never look up
>never question authority
>what is openness to criticism

>the absolute state of Mexican intellectuals

I hope your country gets overrun by Guatemalans Pedro. They are far superior to Mexicans in everything they do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CALR-CHLLQU

wtf is this gay shit?

>bigot
No no no don't start judging people
:^)

>that pic
neat

>That post
NEET