So is Prussia like a state in Russia or something?

So is Prussia like a state in Russia or something?

>American education

yes

Great thread

well technically yes, since kaliningrad is prussia

Prussia was like, Russia with a purple flag brah.

In Soviet Prussia Poland invades YOU!

Prussia was a German kingdom that was annihilated along with its people by the Allies of WWII

I like this shitpost, well done.

I listened to an audiobook about the Third Reich which had Prussia in it. From what I can understand, they are basically Professional Russians

Prussia was founded on a Slavic lands, Berlin used to be a Slavic town. Although they are more related to the neighboring Poles and Czech than to Russians. Gib back.

That is to say, unless I'm misremembering them and confusing them with another country, while Russians are only amateur Russians because they have a big uncontrolled territory with czars and princes at this point, Professional Russians were all about absolute, pointless, joyless lifelong servitude to an all-powerful overlord

This, never forget fall of Prussian Emperor Bismarck 1945

Now it is. Polan has a slice, too.

Let six gorillion of your people get gassed and maybe you can claim it for yourse--Oh right, not "G-d's chosen people". Sorry about that.

baltic tribe actually

>burgers, everybody

>>>Maybe we can trick Amerilards someday into thinking that Prussia was really Russia and we have a claim to it...

The name has nothing to do with both Germans or Russians. Germans killed them, and Russia now owns their territory.

I've never been to century ago Prussia, but the way they were presented in the book was so hardcore that not even Hitler was that joyless, since at least he ran into the Italians

>Prussia was founded on a Slavic lands, Berlin used to be a Slavic town. Although they are more related to the neighboring Poles and Czech than to Russians. Gib back.
Once Again, Russians Think Baltic Belongs To Them.

I'm talking about German capital region: Brandenburg, Pommerania, Lubeck. They stole that from the Slavs and they stole the name from someone else.

Prussia was highly miltarized, it was something they inherited from the original peoples of those parts along with the name.

It's a fictive russia where the cats are in charge.
>puuurrr-russia
or shortened:
>prussia

Originally, but Prussians were assimilated into the German settlers

assimilated
and eventually genocided.

lol, u mad?

Really made me think

Yeah, it sounded like the whole country was basically organized into a military unit, men, women, children, everything

Actually now that I think of it, the Prussians may have been a joyful people after all, because they were likely drinking beer pretty much 24/7 from birth, at least during wartime

It's kind of germanically romantic actually, you can drink and carouse with your men, knowing that your wives and children are safely militarily organized at home, with no worries about becoming an alcoholic because you're almost certainly going to die horribly anyway

No, because the same thing is happening to you now.
I don't know where did you get this from, it is as false as it can get.

So thinking abstractly, I guess Hitler's biggest problem was that he was using an antiquated social/military method that has no exit strategy if most of your men happen to actually survive and then have to come home

Seriously? I'm just getting that idea from old war stories, all the privates were getting drunk at least. I can't even fucking imagine this situation without even any alcohol

>highly disciplined
>drunkards
There are no reliable war stories of them, they're all dead.

If you can be disciplined enough to play a video game or write some code while you're a little drunk, you're disciplined enough to run forward and shoot a gun. It even steadies your hands and makes you forget you're supposed to be afraid to die

>Prussia was a German kingdom that was annihilated
>along with its people
go fuck yourself. my family came from prussia to the usa. prussia lives on in the usa. we are not germans. germans are cuckolds. proud prussian blood still flows through our veins

Keep your fantasies to yourself and stop presenting your assumptions as facts. I'm out.

There's not a "P" before Russia.... Learn to spell

>American education
Stop making us look bad.

Jesus are you ever uptight. I wasn't even questioning you, just expressing my surprise that there could be a country like this

it was Germany you half wit ffs use Google you goddamn moron this is why you are idiots, do research and bring red pills here you worthless sack shit instead of coming here looking for them

ahahaha, eastern yurope thinking again it will survive for long after western yurope has fallen to the islamic hordes. You're getting wiped the fuck out, too, cuntbag. We're all in this together.

Prussia was best Germany

RIP

My grandmother was from East Prussia. She had a brother took away by Hitler youth. He was never seen again. Family escaped to Germany, grandma met my grandfather who was a tanker driver for the British Army, he took her to England and got married. Ama

There are legit reason to make fun of americans, but I can't give you this one. This is clearly a false flag attack on burger soil.

Nah. The local slavs are too aggressive towards sandniggers. Even the biggest liberals can't protect them here.

All the refugees that came here got scared away

Does thinking about firebombing Dresden make you happy or sad? Since you're a fucking traitor to both sides and all.

Oh please... Without the massive economy of the west that keeps you fucks alive, you're going to eat dirt. Dirt doesn't keep you strong enough to fight off the sandniggers for long.

You're a peon.

You're a mutt.
Gas.

>tfw people blame me for my mom being bad at geography
They are really grasping at straws.

>flag
ah yes

>The local slavs are too aggressive towards sandniggers.

This is literally not possible. One can not be "too aggressive" towards sandniggers. Ethnic cleansing is a social imperative void of aggression. Are you not angy when cleaning your appartment...