Islam is the white mans religion

Islam is the white mans religion.
If we manage to merge white nationalism with Islam we will be untouchable. You can hate on jews and women and the left can't say shit. Say that multiculturalism, mass immigration, ... is pushed by the jews and every muslim has to oppose it. By merging Islam with white nationalism we will either force the left to acknowledge how shit islam is (and we win) or we will establish Wahhabist Caucasia and crush the jew and niggers under white sharia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
youtube.com/watch?v=NLmU6xTdeTI
johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/
youtube.com/watch?v=8MP2QaT2A_A
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/breakup-of-great-britain-309-year-cycle/
youtube.com/watch?v=OC3zpb3WKAA
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264729/Child-bride-13-dies-internal-injuries-days-arranged-marriage-Yemen.html
shakti-international.org/2017/02/islam-feminist-religion/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/217818/muslim-rape-culture-daniel-greenfield
gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12163601/No-more-asylum-seekers-from-Morocco-says-Germanys-most-populous-state-citing-crime.html
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/the-nazis-the-holocaust-and-muslims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good point except one thing.
You want your dick cut? bc i got my dick cut and it hurt like hell. its my first memorie for a reason.

WHITE ISLAM, NOW

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» {72 :774}
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» {7:80}
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» {26 :165-166}

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» {3 :227}
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children» - ‘Awn al Ma’bud {6/33}

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» {2:223}
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» {4:34}
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» {4163}
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility» (Al Bukhārī)

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» {5 :38-39}
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» {1455}
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» {38:4447}

The latter. We need less rules though, i lile bacon and liquer and whores and gambling but i also want the wife kids and house.

It causes permanent changes in the brain.

This is some serious shill group effort right here.

Fuck you faggots, I hope you blow your brains out with a fucking gun.

Yeah, nah. I want women to be respectful, not subjugated. What's the point in biological competition when all the competition is taken out? It's meant that the worst of the worst of your men have been allowed to procreate and now your race is pretty much inbred.

I literally couldent care less

All I care about is you hurrying up and shooting me in the head with an ak47, so i can finally be free of my miserable existence

And no. I don't want to go to heaven. I want to not exist. I want to be erased. I hate being me.

How would converting to Islam halt the mass immigration of Africans and Middle Eastern Muslims into Europe? It would be un-Islamic to stop Muslim refugees.

Islam is Arab Supremacy packaged as a religion, fuck your barbarian sandnigger religion and your kid fucking pedophile warlord prophet.

piss off abdul. islam and muslims will never be welcome on Sup Forums.
fuck you and the smelly goat fucking prophet you rode in on.

So what? Have you seen how Saudi Arabia acts with refugees and black immigrants? Please

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab" - Muhammad

Wtf is that why the jews are the way they are, they have brain damage and ate psychopaths. What the fuck,

wait you fuckers strap them down? My doc just said to look away from him.
( well i did it eastern europe so that could explane it)

From what I read its actually not compulsory (since Quran doesn't mention it)

What a surprise, snackbar mudslime hiding behind a kraut flag..

Are*

Wisdom and logic are the white man's religion. Anything else is literally brain damage.

tell that to every male family member i have.

>inb4

Kys

I don't like the part where they kill victims of legitimate rape.

Figures it would be a 'German' saying this. Islam is a retard's religion' half of Islamic followers are severely inbred and in no way befitting that of European lineage.

The perfect society is a homogenous atheistic society so no. Fuck of with your brown third world religion.

Islam like christianity doesnt care for race
Its like nationless civic nationalism

The "medicalized" version practiced in American and Canadian hospitals is one of the most heinous forms of torture ever devised. The infants often go into shock from the extreme pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
youtube.com/watch?v=NLmU6xTdeTI

5000 years of torturing and raping their own children may have affected them on an epigenetic level.

All pedos must hang

I worked in a nursery for a fairly large hospital for a while and they had a little room with a contraption in the middle that they strapped babies into while they circumcised them - no anesthetic. It held them down like they were being velcroed to a cross.

... white islam will be its own sect of islam anyways. we can do things a bit different.
the other muslims won't mind as long as we deliver them weapons to reclaim the (((holy land))) in glorious jihad

the only reason why the left likes Muslims is because they are mostly racially middle easterners. they wouldn't be so tolerant towards them if they were white

Woah there Ahmed, why aren't you in your country of origin? What is it you are doing in Germany? Is it perhaps the government gibs....

shieeeeet looks like ima be a jihadi now

The reason they get along so well is because they have a lot in common; violence towards those they deem inferior, degeneracy and extreme authoritarianism.

Islam will prevent us from forming space colonies.

>they wouldn't be so tolerant towards them if they were white
I'm sure their cut off heads are going to look hilarious with the visible butthurt in their faces.

Lol how did you do it? It's just the foreskin cut, I did it at the age of 5, felt nothing.
Pls don't be a murtad

Quite possibly the most scathing post in Sup Forums

You can't get white nationalists to give up on alcohol.

>flag
It's all so tiresome

>Islam is the white mans religion
That's only in your mind Ahmed

Koran is an offshoot of the talmud
johndenugent.com/english/judaism-and-islam-blood-brothers-against-aryans-swedish-resistance-movement-booms/

shoo

The Bible deals with not eating pork as well

Islam is basically a desert tribe survival guide with religious elements

give me qt hijabi NOW

Isn't Germany invade by sandniggers? why take information from a sandnigger invaded country!
Besides it promotes pedophilia and one has to worship a fucking BOX!!!
Can YOU believe THAT!?!? A FUCKING Box that represents Allah. It's a flawed book carpet earth theorist.

Thats what Hitler did

Martin Armstrong an economist, produced a economic confidence model, of power change/political beliefs, and he says that cycle are nearing its end at 2032, right around this time, the islamic wave cycle will peak. There is a posibility that there will be a shift in beliefs for europe. The cycle is roughly 309 years, according to Martin Armstrong. And he found this by studying Roman coins, and produced a Ai model for predicting the turning points in economies.

What is most interesting, acording to the quran there is a cycle of power, and this is mentioned in chapter 30 "the romans", verse 9,

30:9"Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up"

like a cycle. Then when mentioned in chapter 18, speaks of the cycle of religious beliefs, yet again it mentions the romans, this time it speaks currency the silver dinar, and the shift in power of the goverment. At the time of the roman youths/random monotheistic believers were prosecuted for not believing in their god, and they could not practice their religion. So god made them flee to a cave, where without their knowlegde slept for 309 years. And the religion changed in the society, and they were again safe. As they checked the currency they saw that their currency was not the same as the inhabitants in the same city they left the first time.

18:25 "They remained for 300 years and add 9 to it"

This 300 year cycle is also found to be inline with what Peter Turchin is saying, he says this is rough estimate, but this cycle is in total accordance with the population cycle, which is 300 years for humans.. the research can be found in their website
ISlam can be used with
promoting whit

ISLAM CAN BE USED TO PROMOTE WHITE RACE. We can use it. This is just how society works. EIther perish or survive. THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPEND TO ROME. IN ANCIENT TIME. This is what the Quran is alluding to in 30:9 and 18:25. Why don't you stupid degenerate cunts don't get it??? Islam is dominant in every way. Promote your race. Be kind to one another, to your OWN community. THat transition needs to take place again.

>t. Andrew Anglin

You can just do all of this with Christianity, but half the people here got into this stuff by rebelling against their dads for taking them to Sunday school.

ftfy

>anti LGBT
-----------------
- Sodomy is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, but gay life flourishes there
- Why it is “easier to be gay than straight” in a society where everyone, homosexual and otherwise, lives in the closet
- These days, he said, “you see gay people everywhere.”
- “It’s a lot easier to be gay than straight here,”
- As long as gays and lesbians maintain a public front of obeisance to Wahhabist norms, they are left to do what they want in private
- Vibrant communities of men who enjoy sex with other men can be found in cosmopolitan cities like Jeddah and Riyadh
- Talal, a Syrian who moved to Riyadh in 2000, calls the Saudi capital a “gay heaven.”
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

>promotes fertility
--------------------------
- Child bride, 13, dies of internal injuries four days after arranged marriage in Yemen
- A medical report from al-Thawra hospital said she suffered a tear to her genitals and severe bleeding
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264729/Child-bride-13-dies-internal-injuries-days-arranged-marriage-Yemen.html

>anti feminism
----------------------
- Islam is a feminist religion
shakti-international.org/2017/02/islam-feminist-religion/

>crime
-----------
- Muslim Rape Culture
frontpagemag.com/fpm/217818/muslim-rape-culture-daniel-greenfield

- Germany: Migrant Rape Crisis Worsens
gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

- “Immigrants from the North African region appear disproportionately as offenders,”
- gangs of North African thieves and pickpockets are operating in the cities
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12163601/No-more-asylum-seekers-from-Morocco-says-Germanys-most-populous-state-citing-crime.html

Fuck off Mehmet.

oh rlly now

test

>Islam is the white mans religion.
t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul Al-Sahim

I think you fuckers dropped this.

Better than atheism or Judaism. They at least acknowledge Jesus as a holy man.

I just want germany to be safe from these sandnigger cunts.. i dont care about the fucking religon.

Behold the subhuman german poster. Even leafs have more worth.

mustve fallen out of my bum again

Whatever you say Ahmed

fuck off no its not go explode somewhere now

Did you forget the time they tried to rape us and make us kneel for some pedophile we dont hate the women you fucking shill.

I will not dishonour my ancestors who fought for the west to survive from shria you fucking dirty shill.

Martin Armstrong an economist, produced a economic confidence model, of power change/political beliefs, and he says that cycle are nearing its end at 2032, right around this time, the islamic wave cycle will peak. There is a posibility that there will be a shift in beliefs for europe. The cycle is roughly 309 years, according to Martin Armstrong. And he found this by studying Roman coins, and produced a Ai model for predicting the turning points in economies.

What is most interesting, acording to the quran there is a cycle of power, and this is mentioned in chapter 30 "the romans", verse 9,

30:9"Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up"

like a cycle. Then when mentioned in chapter 18, speaks of the cycle of religious beliefs, yet again it mentions the romans, this time it speaks currency the silver dinar, and the shift in power of the goverment. At the time of the roman youths/random monotheistic believers were prosecuted for not believing in their god, and they could not practice their religion. So god made them flee to a cave, where without their knowlegde slept for 309 years. And the religion changed in the society, and they were again safe. As they checked the currency they saw that their currency was not the same as the inhabitants in the same city they left the first time.

18:25 "They remained for 300 years and add 9 to it"

This 300 year cycle is also found to be inline with what Peter Turchin is saying, he says this is rough estimate, but this cycle is in total accordance with the population cycle, which is 300 years for humans.. the research can be found in their website
ISlam can be used with

ISLAM CAN BE USED TO PROMOTE WHITE RACE. We can use it. This is just how society works. EIther perish or survive. THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPEND TO ROME. IN ANCIENT TIME. THEY ADAPTED THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO. TO GROW A FUCKING BACKBONE. This is what the Quran is alluding to in 30:9 and 18:25.

Promote your race. Be kind to one another, to your OWN community. THat transition needs to take place again.

STOP BEING FAGS.

Nice try Ahmed, but you're not getting away with this. Back to the desert, you go!

You okay buddy?

There are some mostly white groups that have a lot in common with Muslims, such as LDS and the Amish. Liberals largely don't bitch about either aside from using the usual accusations against LDS you see on this board.

You have to go back!

Plebbit tier shit all over this board, mods busy deleting IOTBW threads.

Saged. I'm done with this pottery. Moving to dblchan.

That was a pretty lame comeback, I mean, with articles we can re-do the entire world.

OF COURSE OFCOURSE!!!

cenk voice.

- What did the Nazis really think about Muslims?
- According to the Nazis' racist ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews.
- On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews
- Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip"
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/the-nazis-the-holocaust-and-muslims.html

Anyhow it was useful for Hitler to let die mahometans instead of germans
After all german lives are way more valuable

The painful part for me was just pissing in the days that followed, the operation itself didn't hurt that much (but then again, I hurt myself everyday as a kid so I was used to pain).

The real problem is for adults who get a circumcision. Boners during the night will kill you.

>Muslims = Arabs
:/

Yeah it's better to do it when you're still very young. I was afraid of pissing the day after the circumcision but I actually had no pain so everything was alright. And idk why but foreskin disgusts me now

Poor Ahmed who cannot present a further argument

I once got my pono stuck in a bunch of loose threads in my trousers one week after, because I didn't want to wear underpants. I think that gave me PTSD.
It literally killed my fear of death.

He destroyed yours though. (except for gays in Saudi Arabia)

Like if arabs had nothing to do with Islam
Taqiyya can be funny sometimes

Why would I need any arguments when pride parades happens every year in the West yet none in the Middle East? Last time I checked sodomites are still executed in the kingdom instead of being praised like here :/

islam is cancer and should die in the desert

Lmfao I love how the word taqiyya is being used everywhere for everything even though it's totally off-topic.
Yes Arabs are mostly Muslim and yes Hitler said he preferred the japanese religion & Islam over Christianity so...

>He destroyed yours though
That's only your distorted point of vew Ahmed

>Hitler said he preferred the japanese religion & Islam over Christianity
You're tired Ahmed and that's why you're talking rubbish

>I love how the word taqiyya is being used everywhere for everything
Where there is islam there is taqiyya
Both are inseparable and indissociable