Shit is getting bad

I am going to say this as clearly as I can folks. WE. ARE. IN. THE. RED. I know many of you reading are of many diffrent ideologies, factions, nations, or just plain trolls. Regardless of all of this we have a world that has been losing common sense since the JFK era. We have the migrant issue, North Korean nukes, rampant economies that need some sort of stability, the Middle East is getting even more dangerous (not that it wasn't a shit hole wasn't already), multiple enviormwntral issues, internet censorship that could target this very sitte, and fucking social alienation. We need solutions and we need them fast. We need solutions that are not going to be only provided by fringe movements. We need ideas that the most normal person can agree, or be persuaded towards. If not we are going to get ourselves into either unnecessary breakdowns of society, or we will be getting ready for a Third World War. So we are left twitter a question, what are we gonna do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=vslqWwwwMyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're Jewish.

lol
that's the first thing i thought too

>what are we gonna do?
Masturbate to traps

Im at my bastion, portugal doesnt care.

Let the nuke fire rain, the catholic church and our inherent patriotism with a small hint of latent racism will see us through that we dont go full banana cakes.

Jewish rule is going to come to an eventual end.

They brought this on themselves.

All their LGBT activism, feminism and refugee terrorist coddling has turned the world into a fast changing place - soon a place that will reject them as the sole reason all of this happened. Civilization will reject them because it will see them as the vile treacherous back stabbers they are, that were ejected out of every country in history and history repeats itself!

it's only going to affect the host counties
they are nationless

We do what they did with the collapse of every empire: watch it burn.

Protect those you care about and 'future proof' yourself by preparing for a tougher environment,

Amen

Sillly goy, don't you understand the end goal here? You can't be kicked out if there are no nations and no borders.

Too bad there's like only a hand full of fappable traps in existence. Too many are manly as fuck mentally ill faggots that get their clits (masculine) cut off because they think that somehow makes them more feminine.

this tbhfam

I fucking hate you role playing faggots

it's too late man .. breivik was the last honorable white man to exist

We can't just fucking give up though. You ppl are the ones who dig up the biggest dirt on ppl and issues. Can't we accelerate the EU's break up? Catalan and Spain would be a old place to start since it's still a hot zone. We also need so reignite brexit somehow. To any meme magic ppl?

watch it all burn nigger you can't save the goyim, they are too stupid you can drop breadcrumbs for the wise to follow. 99.99% of the people at Sup Forums even are still in the matrix nigger you mongs aren't red pilled but you can find the answers here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

This was brought to you by Black Sun

I dont care, I got my life going on and its pretty good. Let them kill eachother or die in their own choices just dont fucking bother me with the BS faggotry.

>or we will be getting ready for a Third World War
Look at this thread and say that we dont deserve it. Humanity will survive but start from the scratch.

>North Korean nukes
I'd rather them having nukes than you American pigdogs

It's going to be a fake alien. Wait calmy until it comes and then strike.

We are on the verge of World War

youtube.com/watch?v=vslqWwwwMyQ