The Jig is Up

nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/shooting-texas-hoaxes.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-au/news/world/the-man-allegedly-behind-every-us-shooting/ar-AAuu0QS?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout
youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A
patreon.com/samhyde
mediaite.com/online/congressman-falls-for-alt-right-meme-falsely-reports-texas-shooter-was-named-sam-hyde/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

msn.com/en-au/news/world/the-man-allegedly-behind-every-us-shooting/ar-AAuu0QS?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout

Here's another article. It features a response from Sam. My fucking sides.

They criticise that even if you make an article that debunks "fake news", and a reader believes the journalist, it will still have subconscious negative effects that may stay and make them more prone to believe other fake news or conspiracies.
So in effect the NYT is saying that they should not debunk information they deem fake, but suggest that the only solution is censorship.

>Rooted in anti-semitism.
Oy Vey

"Mr Hyde told BuzzFeed News that he believes the smear campaign against him is rooted in anti-Semitism.

"They were targeting a bunch of people but I suppose my name is the one that stuck," he said.

"It is definitely anti-Semitic because when this all started going down I was receiving a ton of emails with things written like 'you're dead K*ke' and 'commie Jew F***'".

topkek

He was talking about suing CNN for saying he did it, I hope he does

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A

Yeah, against jews anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

HOLY SHIT He's such a genius. Out jewing the Jew.

dang dude, sam hyde in the new york times

Is it true he blames antisemitism?
Man like i would believe his response anyway. He'd probably wallow in greatness of being an internet meme

Samir al hajeed

this time sam didnt do it. He was a crisis actor playing the part of someone who get shot. Here is proof

Duh, he obviously wants some MSMS shekel in order to secure financing of a new version of "Schindlers List".
This man's a visionary, he'll do the movie just the right way.

Is that real?

legacy media outlet continue to provide entertainment in times of such great despair.

retard

another retard

>Mr Hyde told BuzzFeed News that he believes the smear campaign against him is rooted in anti-Semitism.
>"They were targeting a bunch of people but I suppose my name is the one that stuck," he said.
>"It is definitely anti-Semitic because when this all started going down I was receiving a ton of emails with things written like 'you're dead K*ke' and 'commie Jew F***'".

MSM tries to expose a troll.
Gets trolled.
Pottery.

Hi Guys, I am a representative of Sam's legal team. We are indeed bringing an action in search of punitive and restorative damages in response to these spurious, slanderous accusations made by the mainstream media. I am asking you to all CEASE and DESIST posting on this thread at this time. Any further posting will be interpreted as an anti-semitic response in violation of the US Sec. CFR 478-45a., 23-24 hatespeech act of 2015. Please restrain yourselves from further making any and all such comments similar to "he can't keep getting away with it," "sam was a good boy," "the madman does it again," and so forth. Please allow this case to work its way through the courts with Talmudic precision. Thanks and L'chaim.

You found time off from representing Rubin and his sex dungeon? You're right though - this could cause another shoah!

the church shooting wasn't a hoax, my uncle was there.

>He has been misattributed as a gunman with such frequency that the phrase 'Sam Hyde is the shooter' is now a meme.

That's not the meme though.

Wait, that means....
We can't keep getting away with it!
We're madmen!

>punitive and restorative damages

Are you a recent lolschool graduate?

my sides...

I am not only a lawyer but a registered jewician and amateur mohel. I graduated near the top of my class from the Seacaucus New Jersey School of Law and Talmudic Cogitations. And further misattributions to my name or likeness intended to effect my character in a pejorative sense shall result in an immediate and unrelenting legal case brought upon you, the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth.

Its important this gets shut down very quickly, the type of anti-semitism Sam has faced since this ordeal has been troubling to say the least.

We gave him so much free publicity? Is he ever going to repay us? Don't think so, we're the most altruistic board there is.

Are you saying he's not a good boy?

muh fukin sides

We intend to have several clinical psychologists testify to the positive qualities and characters of Samuel's personage, however any and all speculation made on this website is baseless and rooted in a deep system of anti-semitic oppression on people's of color and thusly must be minimized in an expeditious manner.

I thought he was in on the joke and a friend of Sup Forums, Weeb and so on.

I want tactical Jewishness to become a thing right now!

Lol shut it down
Gr8est larper

I truly love Sam

Support this mother fucker on Patreon.

patreon.com/samhyde

>hoaxes
what the fuck do you mean

How much will it cost me to keep you on retainer Rabbi?

>Rubin and his sex dungeon

is Sam still alive?

He's really obsessed with getting health insurance so it's iffy any given day.

How does he keep getting away with all of these mass shootings!

kek

Thank you for your inquiry. My firm (Shekelstein, Platinumberg, Lawrence & Coon LLP) has extremely generous payment plans, making our services easily affordable for the average gentile.

Our system may be a shtikle complicated, but largely revolves around your development of a dedicated fanbase, and then taking their money in exchange for promises to provide them with merchandise along the lines of t-shirts, books, and so forth. The key part of our payment program is that you never provide your fans with any of the aforementioned merchandise they paid for, but instead provide us with approximately 88% of all gross income attained herein. This may result in a need for you to live out of your car and post videos depicting an increasingly desperate, mentally ill, gross, overweight, scraggly homeless persona in order to assuage the anger of your fans who have still not received their merchandise, even multiple-years after the fact. We here at Shekelstein, Platinumberg, Lawrence & Coon LLP will happily provide financing for all of your leased vehicles at the competitive rate of 1,120% APR.

why is he talking about us so much?!?!

Fuck off.

He's been suspiciously quiet these last couple days...

Must be planning his next mas shooting (the mad genius!).

>Must be planning his next mas shooting (the mad genius!).

Unholy shit!

What have I done?!

I want a Terry A Davis and Sam Hyde roadtrip movie where they try to stay one step ahead of the law whilst committing mass killings

>Mr Hyde told BuzzFeed News that he believes the smear campaign against him is rooted in anti-Semitism

Yes I would like to retain the services of SPLC to seek damages regarding the fraudulent kickstarter project DARK SKYES. The failure to deliver the product I, an investor, invested my money into caused not just monetary loss and mental anguish but physical trauma because I was edging to the ks video and planned to ejaculate on release. Sadly this day never came and neither did I, resulting in testicular torsion and eventually, amputation. So you see I think I have a very strong case and your brother-in-law being the judge can only strengthen it.

At least now you know what it's like to be Swedish.

Hello, this is Samuel's rabbi, Chaim A. Meizer. I just wanted you folks to know that Sammy is doing just fine. He's on a tour in Africa right now with his wife and her son, where he will be teaching the java programming language to disadvantaged youths in Djibouti. Sam is a wonderful and very blessed young man, and I'm sure he'll be back in the U.S. soon to do more fundraisers for our local synagogue.

What would happen if sam really went on a shooting spree?

Nobody would believe it was really him.

However...

KEK

Hopefully he will again get to work with Tesla in Somalia.

top fucking kek

How can he keep getting away with this?

mediaite.com/online/congressman-falls-for-alt-right-meme-falsely-reports-texas-shooter-was-named-sam-hyde/

TOP KEK