You own 10 guns

You own 10 guns.
The government sends in 2 officers to confiscate 6 of them.
How many do you have left?

That's right!
12 guns!
And a bonus of 2 dead bodies!

None. I have lost all 10 in a boat related accident some years ago.

This.

It's a trick question.

The answer is: 1 less dog.

10 guns and 2 fewer bullets.

The NSA knows your tricks, dawg. So does the CIA, FBI, and countless others

Yup

Oh. That is easy. 12. And dog food for a couple weeks.

zero because lets face it any resistance you will put up will mean getting killed. thats just how it is.

/thread

FPBP

murica, faggots, dont you fucking forget it

Cool. Can they help me find them?

I don't know what you're talking about, I lost all mine in a boating accident.

12-15 depending on wether or not they have backups and a shotgun in the car ...

>I'm a cuck and i don't care who knows

Owning only 10 guns lel

thats a conservashits' wet dream.
to have a reason to use your guns?
everyone know it will never happen that way, and you tards are the biggest pussies on the planet.
guns will be banned and they aren't going to go door to door like you hope.

nah im a realist. see Waco.

Nothing to butter my bread with.

I'm only 20, cut me a break

>Waco
Waco is a perfect example of why that wouldn't work. Waco was a huge shit show. Imagine having 3-4 "wacos" on every block.

None. Two officers have four hands total, equaling four guns grabbed. However, before they leave I lock the door so they can't get out with four guns. Therefore they have to drop the guns to get out, but by then I already secured the door leading out of the basement and got the rest of the guns away by putting any I couldn't hold in my two hands up my ass. Then when they go to exit the house they have to deal with the locked main door. When they drop the guns to unlock that I dive upon the guns faster than ATF dives on dogs and get outta dodge. No guns taken but my underground dwelling has been soiled.

Oh damn, I was gonna say 10, but you're right. I need to hit the books.

12 and two tazers

okay guys
how long do you think you can hold out against a government raid?
30 minutes maybe?
an hour at best.

It depends, how many weapons were the officers carrying?

Pick up the Flag.

2 officers is hardly a raid

12 at least

your beliefs are a felony.
felons cant have guns.
checkmate.

it depends. see Waco and Ruby Ridge

I would then own 12 guns

Ten and new legal bills.

10, because they wouldn't do it. Police officers are real people who don't want to die. Being ordered to pick a fight exclusively with armed people would be suicide and everyone knows it.

fpbp
Hopefully your neighbors were helping and you can gift them one of your spanking new pistols
(BONUS: look what's in the cruiser!)

None, lost them all during a fishing trip

As long as I have ammo and functioning hands.

>how long do you think you can hold out against a government raid?

Depends. Which agencies? How many responding? What was their initial reason for raid? Local SWAT?

12-14 guns left....cops have one to two per officer/patrol car.

2 dead
they don't respond back to station
send more to check it out (4 cars probably)
then they see your dumbass probably stinging the corpses up with "kike puppet" written on them and they call swat and kill your ass

underrated

h'what guns?

You think cops are the only ones with backup? After I shoot the first 2, I alert my neighbors and local militia.

hah no you're delusional
imagine swat first then FBI swat teams

13 they keep a shotgun in the car.

why do you have pirate guns?

Ten

I am a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and nothing in my past that I didn't get caught for due to not being a violent psycho. And I handle my anger by stepping away and taking a few minutes to cool off, or by going onto the internet to shit-talk everything/everyone until I feel better, and never with knee-jerk violence or violence of any kind.

So fuck the bullshit the second amendment still stands with me.

Depends on how many guns the officers came in with.

oh my bad
you'll last an hour and 30 minutes then while your fat ass friends playing solider fucking die

>hah no you're delusional
Explain.

Days. Stop being a pussy.

And at least one AR in the cab!

Pic related, it's what happens when the government just wacos and ruby ridges any resistance.

a. your not rambo
b. if you were rambo, you're still dead because they would surround you

If there was no constitutionally legal reason for the raid then it would be no more than self-defense against two intruders, in my state that would be a completely legal reason for use of lethal force..

Youll have four guns because the two police confiscate 6 total, not 6 each

>Ameriburgers in charge of math

Well I said as long as I had ammo and functioning hands, so yeah I'll last as long as I can. I never said anything about surviving or lasting past an hour.

>days
dude unless you live in a bunker you are fucked
at max i'll give you 5 hours if armed with automatics, had some form of training, and maybe explosives

Unintended Consequences by John Ross is a long winded but good book that should be read by every gun toting American.

There's free pdfs of it online.

my bad
i interpreted it as until i run out of ammo

You burgers are really dumb you know. I hope Fat Kim Fuck will nuke you and your apeface ((((president))))

My ten plus whatever they have on them.

Then I will check their IDs and go visit their houses afterwards.

Im a monster compared to everything you know. That fucking flag...I swear....

flintlocks are the new gangsta

>imagine swat first

First team in blind is fucked. Lots of aerosols, one entrance.

Yes.

okay sure buddy you're real scary

Police, fbi, and Cia don't have enough manpower to confiscate guns. All it takes is one person to hold there own take a few of them down for another people to do the same. You'd need to backing of the military to do this and from my understanding they support the second amendment.

i don't have any guns officer. i lost them all in a tragic boating accident

> if you were rambo, you're still dead because they would surround you

Are Rambo movies banned in your cucked commie jew country becuase you obviously have never seen one.

>that stainless 629 44 magnum
Muh dick

Bought time you fucking wise up...you little piece of shit.

fpbp

i've seen it
rambo used guerilla warfare and the element of surprise
if you can't leave your house you can't sneak up on people

scuff
SCUUUUFF?!?!

12 guns and a revolution.

>sovereign citizens
you guys get shot up every-time you try this shit. After you run over a construction workers

wow so cool a bong and a gun i'm so scared

Lol yall niggas posting in a honeypot thread

I AM NOT DRIVING I AM TRAVELING

>what is fortification

How else am I supposed to talk to tsun-tsun ATF, senpai?

Yup.

FUCK OFF AMERICAN JUST FUCK OFF ALRIGHT?

yeah because your boards of wood are going to stop streams of bullets

"B-but ur frenz r gon get kill >:c" is what u sound like and desu governing bodies cant have complete control over a native body

>what is vietnam
>what is the dust bowl that is the middle east

Ur flag kinda gave u away about how much of a fukin retarted faggit u r

> not already on the terror watch list and get harassed for hours by courts/TSA/LEOs.

Small price to pay to know exactly how to "I will kill you." to a cops face but quoted reads as gibberish. His partner knew what i did and held him back.

One the greatest moments of my life haha

>the no-funs reaction
go get your license braƫcho

>implying Sup Forums nerds would be willing to get into armed combat when law enforcement comes to confiscate

Yeah I'm sure. call of duty isn't real, little boys.

Something I love about guns is that they compel people to have a more mature attitude towards lethal hazards. What it means to live in a world with them, how those hazards can be mitigated, what it means to hold in your own hand a lethal hazard towards others.
Anti-bullying propaganda tried to tell me that my fist was a lethal hazard towards others, but my experience indicated that was obviously false.

Kek