Be French

>Be French
>Took genetics ancestry test because why not
>99.9% "French and German"
How the fuck is that a single category?
Also how the fuck is that helping me about my ancestry?

not knowing that they were part of the same empire for 700 years

It's specifically telling you that you're the descendant of a nazi raping a French woman. Pretty good info desu.

What is carolingian period.

I know that but aren't Germans more Germanic and French more Celtic?

We occupied your country so much, even your genes are German

they are pretty much the same other than linguistically

KRAUT'D

>be (((white)))
>took genetics ancestry test because why not
>Worried about having excess gypsy blood
>~78% chosen one
>Feels good to not be a goyim

From which part of France are you? East?

Too bad no refunds goy
thanks for the biometrics your blood will help us keep an eye on you

Aren't most white Jews basically central Europeans with 15% northern Turkish blood anyway?

Which test? I know 23andMe lumps British and Irish ancestry together.

Father from Paris and the region mother from Lyon and the region.

>do dna test
>find out im swedecuck

id be happy with that. you're pure. not many europeans like that anymore

what do you look like?

23andMe

Btw this type of genetic tests are designed for le 56% face new world mongrels so they can LARP about muh ancestry more accurately. It's useless for europeans.

from which part of spain are you? east?

Because DNA testing that is cheap is based on autosomal DNA and such DNA is only good within 5 generations (~200 years, depending on the age of parents at time of birth) and it's based on a small group of people (often less than a thousand) per site.

It's basically worth it if you don't know where you came from, if you suspect you're an illegitimate kid, or if you expect that your ancestry origins you were told are wrong

>DNA test
If you knew how dna works you would never have tried to tie your nationality with biology.
You're retarded beyond salvation. I hope you paid a lot for being meme'd

you are not a real country shut up faggot

Gaultic

I just checked, and apparently AncestryDNA does the same. They're both grouped under "Europe West."

nations are social constructions.
not race

I got 30 percent of that, the same way they don't differentiate between British and Irish. Should have gone with Ancestry to be honest.

I did the national genographic test, they found i am dutch even i have no dutch ancestors.

The faggots at 23andme just take some samples from a certain region and label it a certain way, so if you're close to the average they used you get a 100% match for that.
In this case french and german is most common in north-eastern France, Switzerland and southern Germany.

Did you really think that 'French' dna exist? It's possible to generate correlations, but it's very hard to reliably determine ethnicity (as opposed to race) genetically.
All those tests do are tell you a maximum probability fit based on a _current_ snp distribution in target populations. Which means only substantially distinct subgroups can be detected reliably. Only few individual ethnic groups are separate enough to be detected, like Jews and Basque.

Fuck off Chang.

I can trace my family on both sides back to about the 1700s. I figure any further back is alot of guess work for most folk. Dna just gives you certainly if you're looking for generalized info.

Well nations are kinda ethnocentric, maybe you meant countries/states.

There's a reason we don't use race to classify humans anymore. There is no black and white way to point out a gene that shows you what you really are, just the general location you exist at on the genetic spectrum. If we could do that then we wouldn't even call them races either, but subspecies.

You're Frankish.

Germans are extremely mixed, as Nietzsche says. You'd need a more advanced test to distinguish your genes.
Think about it, you were both homes to Celts, Germanics, etc, as well as the pre-aryan stock of Europe.

>call americans mutts and mongrels
>every european is a mishmash of dozens of ethnicities that have been mixing for millenia

I still get mad fsr

Ancestry says I'm from the Iberian peninsula. Am I a spic or a portugee? Thanks for help anons

Did 6ou use 23, and me?

ask ur mummy and daddy
if you dont know, occams razor says spanish.

>Frenchman unsure of his father's ancestry
Imagine that...

how do you not know? Also you're not spanaird/Portuguese unless you're 100% Iberian. Any native Indio / negro and you're a spic

Big difference between being half French half german, and being half French half Mexican(or any 3rd world shithole of your choice)