Are there no good places left to move to?

California native here. Immigration has wrecked the state. Mexicans were bad enough, but now we're getting loaded with Muslims and Asians. It's too much. This state is dead, and I want out of here yesterday.

The problem is that I can't find any good places to move to. I've enjoyed Phoenix, but they're getting tons of Muslims now too, and they've already had a good amount of Mexicans. All of the warm states are similarly pozzed. The South, of course, has tons of blacks. I really don't want to move somewhere with snow.

Help me out user, is there any part of America that (((they))) haven't destroyed, yet?

Antarctica!

>California native here.
>Immigration has wrecked the state.
>I want to emigrate and wreck other states

You're really going to let your fellow whites die out here?

>doesn’t want to move somewhere with snow
>white

yes goy leave your home and do not defend it.

Go to Europe or Asia.

why so much hate for non whites is perfect to have thousand on mindless fuck to exploit

Probably Idaho.

There is no home left. Los Angeles is less than a quarter white at this point (realize that most of the "whites" here are Jews and Arabs).

It only took about ten responses to finally get a serious answer.

Fuck off we’re full

The colder, the better. That's why Santa lives at the North Pole; otherwise, shitskins would rob him blind

How does he deal with the Suomi and the Eskimos?

Whats the problem with snow? Winter is great, marks the passage of time, and its a great season.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

that map is bad

>refuses to go where the data says to because he doesn’t want to deal with snow

Stay in cuckifornia

They get snow though. Anywhere majority white is probably going to be cold for a portion of the year. Niggers are mostly in the Southeast, while the Southwest is full of Mexicans. Of course, you'll have niggers and other shitskins in any city, but they are practically non-exitent elsewhere.

Wyomingfag here

White as fuck here in my state. Yeah there's snow...that's the barrier that keeps the niggers and mexicants out.

I'm also in CA (bay area) and I've been looking at places in TX and also MT. Montana is beautiful, and the Kalispell area is like 97% white. I gotta get out of this fuckin commie state fast. Paying $2500 to rent an apartment, I could have a house on 8 acres in Montana for half that.

Wyomingfag here again.

I can confirm that Montana is fucking breath-taking.

And if you're paying 2500 to rent a fucking apartment you're a retard.