I'm a reporter for CNN in Washington. Ask my anything

I'm a reporter for CNN in Washington. Ask my anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People are too dumb for the news these days

Why the fake news?

Has everyone at the washington office had to testify about getting paid by Fusion GPS yet?

>I'm a reporter for CNN
>reporter
>CNN

How do you want to die?

Does CNN really stand for Certainly Not News?

People aren't too dumb for news, news is the dumbing agent.
We report in the style our supporters want us to, be it true or false.

Why are you so bad at larping?

do you prefer large or medium size prision jumpsuit?

Why is morale so low at CNN?
I work next to their headquarters in Atlanta and people tell me it's a sinking ship with loads of employees applying everywhere

Prove it or LARPfag

Hanging
I'm not
Medium
As reporters our credibility means a lot to us and if we associate ourselves with a network that has been disproven time and time again, our personal credibility suffers.

This is a banana.

Will you post proof?

What happened to your integrity?

Why do you have 0 integrity? Why are you such a piece of shit?

Shouldnt you be the one asking us stuff?

Shitty reporter desu

We've scarcely ever had any. If we're speaking honestly, we serve our funders interests before we do the truth.
What do you want?
Seems legit.

Do you have real news or the serial killer kid it's everything you have?

Washington D.C. or Washington state?

Holy trips of truth. Kek has delivered the banana to us in its new form.

it must feel bad to be a joke all the time. I almost feel bad for yous...but not really cuz I really hate yous, please go to hell

HiJim, you are fake news.

Ever been to Comet Ping Pong Pizza?

why? we'll just get some fake news back!

There are lot of media companies around the world which have some kind of partnership with CNN. What do you tell them when they question your bullshit?

Even CNN employees know CNN is a piece of shit.
I wouldn't know about any serial killer kid, I cover mostly political conferences.
D.C.
I don't feel bad about it because I hate CNN as much as everyone else. Pays well though.
I frequent the place.

Yeah, when are you going to kill yourself?

That's even worse. You guys are soulless robots at that point. You guys DONT GIVE A FUCK that you're destroying the mental state of our country. YOU GUYS DONT SEEM TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RAMIFICATIONS OF YOUR ACTIONS.

I WOULD GIVE YOU 100 DOLLARS TO MAKE YOU READ THIS LINK, TOO BAD I CANT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE OF THIS SITUATION

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

in b4 leaf. Im undercover.

Huckabee makes a fool out of you all everytime.

Just so you know.

Do you sleep well at night, or do you need drugs to help you deal with your lack of integrity, ethics, and morality in adding to the decline of western civilization and preying on the credulity of your viewers?

Where can we send you this?

Why did you lie about this?

>Pays well though
I even dislike you for taking their money, where's your dignity user

>Ask my anything
It checks out

Seriously doubt this isn't a LARP, but this can serve as a CNN hate thread anyway
I had to get my wife's car serviced at a shitty Pep Boys and they had CNN blaring in the waiting room. For about two hours I was hostage to that shit, and in that time I literally never heard A SINGLE "news story" that wasn't painfully obviously trying to "get" the President. Not one! None of this was "breaking news" either, iirc, so it's not like context explains it. You'd think that some time in a 2 hour period you'd have something to report besides Hurr Drumpf! BTFO!
Also:
>our audience
>CNN

you are the enemy, you lie and you know we know and you do not care fuck you

how do you want to die? You will be able to get your house in order, organize your affairs and divide your assets - but how do you choose to be executed

When journalists are amongst themselves, do you guys talk about how and why you have less credibility than used car salesmen?

>Ask me anything

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Garnish goes in all fields

>Ask my anything.

How many satellite uplinks are there in The AP, in what cities?
Why are they so poorly secured?
Which American mob crime family was The AP's bureau chief hierarchy modeled after?
How are the above questions related directly to Ted Turner?

This faggot is fake move along

I wont ask you anything, you're not a reporter, CNN is fake news.

How did you become evil / join CNN?

OP on suicide watch.
To stop.
Not soon enough.
We're not destroying the mental state of this country because no one takes us seriously. Many other employees and I have, at this point, accepted we're a meme. That's why I'm applying for a job at One America.
I know.
I sleep like a baby knowing soon enough I'll be out of here and with a more credible agency.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
It makes for funny memes.
You probably take money from a far worse business user.

How does it feel to publish fiction as news?

I don't think he has the clearance to know that senpai.

>money from a far worse
please don't speak about canadian tax payers that way

Have you ever considered dropping redpills?
Have you ever done it?

How does CNN have a white house press pass anymore especially after today's story

"LITERALLY EVERYONE AT CNN IS A LIBERAL LIAR!!" Can this meme please end? My whole crew is conservative, just not publicly.
>Who's more credible: CNN or a Kekistani
Hanging preferably
Yes actually. That's the reason why a lot of CNN reporters are leaving and joining One America.
See "All CNN reporters are lying liberal cucks" is a meme. We just say what we're told to say, just like any other agency.
I was incredibly shallow in my decision making, they paid the most so I joined despite being conservative. Regret it.
Feels bad.

What's the best way to take down CNN? Change all the global airport televisions from CNN to FOX?

Also why haven't you been sued over your slogan, "The most trusted news network"?

How much dick you sucked to get into your position?

What happened here?

Where you expecting Goebbels and trump 4d chess you?

How much nigger cum has your daughter swallowed today?

Are you in pic related, also what was the atmosphere around the office when this meme was released?

How much of a kike are you

Linnen, is this you posting? :)

It's hard to drop redpills when you're kept to a strict script and get punished for straying from it. I do plan on leaving very soon so I'll consider it in one of my final works.
The same people who funds CNN are influential members in the White House. They'll never be rid of us.
>To FOX
As if they're anymore credible than us. People will naturally stray from us to more conservative non-mainstream networks like OANN. If you want to take us down, however, just bomb a few of our buildings.

>we're not all lying liberals
>my whole crew is conservative, just not publicly
If it doesn't happen on TV, what's the difference?

Mate what are you posting?

Some irl loli shit bro the Jews n shit are scum and want to blah blah gas em all race war

ARE YOU STILL
>WITH HER

None, I came in when they were desperate.
RIP Travis
As much as my wife's son
I am not in pic related. The most that was out right said was a short conference on cracking down on anti-semitism but you could tell there was tension amongst the superiors.
50% through dad
Good point. I'll kill myself.

How many dicks can you fit in your ass at one time?

That fat beta soyface tho!

Why don't you get a respectable job like peep show booth mopper?

Have you and you coworkers come to terms with the fact that your entire organization is a complete laughing stock?

Kek news

What does it pay?

looks like a pickle to me

I was never
>With Her
One
Working on getting into OANN
Yes
Roughly $105,000 with overtime

Benis?

what percentage of your co-workers are jewish? are you jewish?

Not bad, depending on where you live though. Can you try to fuck them from the inside in any way? For real though.

this why not just fucking report the real news ,, why manipulate it , i get it your bosses do it , but why dont the journalist just not whore themselves

>They were desperate
How their ratings dying? So are we killing them?

Why wont you tell the world the truth about pizzagate and pedogate?

>Ask my anything.

>Ask my

>my

quality reporting on CNN.

Has Don put his hands down your pants?

Where is Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper?

Did you know he is a CIAnigger?

You aid and abet all this shit and you are as guilty as your masters

Bonis
About 75% of the office is Jewish. I'm half through my father so not technically Jewish.
That's what I've been trying to do. My crew and I are some of the few non-liberal mutts in the company and we all hate it.
I don't manipulate it, my supervisors do and if I deviate from the script I'm punished. The "fake" part of our news comes from the very top.
Yes.

Cut or uncut?

What percentage of the folks that work there know how much of what they report is patent bullshit?

How do you fucking sleep at night?

candice always +1

Are you a jew?

>you could tell there was tension amongst the superiors
TFW your meme ends up becoming the focal point of a national news story while also sowing the seeds of tension among the higher-ups at a multinational news conglomerate

Whats the deepest you've taken a nigger dick in your asshole?

why havent you committed suicide yet?

Go fuck yourself. "CNN" lol. If Larping, same, if actual, same.

CNN is the mokey's asshole of cable news. Literally a black hole of fucking lies and stupidity. Hope the flag triggers you faggot.

Are you aware that CNN is funded by Rockefellers as part of their societal subversion through grants in academia, CFR in politics and the economic influence of the media through direct channels all the way through Turner and it's peer shell companies? If you didn't know, now you do. At some point in the future, funding will run out because CNN will no longer be effective branding. Journalists will be targeted for their directives delivered by the ulterior government. You are participating in the direct support of "evil" by nearly any definition.

Do you admire President Trump? If not, why not?

It seems like chinks and gooks are overrepresented from my scant observation of fake news. Was it just coincidence, or something else? Brainwashed asian americans being (((their))) cannon fodder?