Sup Forumsarize this shit!

i don't get it.

LOL

Make a Sup Forums edit. Replace the text. This is the most sjw webcomic ive ever seen

Jesus, I haven't read this "comic" in years, it's gotten much more terrible.

Stand Still, Stay Silent is the only good webcomic anymore.

Is there a joke

i dont get it

Jeff has serious Stockholm Syndrome regarding SJWs. But what's SJW about this strip, tho?

cant be worse than assigned male or that one hen woman wore flaccid penis strapon

I don't get why it's SJW
The kid seems kind of queer i'll give you that, but there's not much more to complain about

you picked probably the blandest jjacques panel of all time
whats there to Sup Forumsarize?

I didn't think this comic could get any more pozzed, but Jeph always manages to surprise me

>those fucking names
Lord Jimjam Banana-rama Obongo III, Esq.

captcha is bilbo england lol

I don't understand a single panel of this comic?

Literally everyone in this shite is gay, bi, or a tranny. Only missing a pedo at this point.

Why does everyone look disgusting?

What's the joke here?

Me either.

Sage this thread.

Is there a joke here?

The joke is that if you go to the forums, you can read messages from a range of trans loons posting about how they literally cried when one of the couples in the comic had a fight, and how anything and everything triggered them that day.

IIRC, the blonde has debilitating OCD, and her mother is a high-powered businesswoman who continually interferes in her life, in this case by hiring a personal assistance without her knowledge or consent.

There's no joke, its just setting up a plot arc.

Haha, pancakes.

>debilitating ocd

Ah, ok.

RICH ABLELIST WHO CAN AFFORD HRT

This comic totally disregards the working class and PoC who do not have the money to transition.

It's one of those pretend things like depression or anxiety.

you can't satire something that is literally pointless

this comic is the equivalent to a clod of wet sucking mud, there's just nothing to it other than a vague irritation from reading it

The only real cases of OBD are debilitating. Hence the D=disorder.
Of course OCD is often a term used by stupid lazy incompetent people in order to demonize people that actually get the job done right the first time, merely to justify the other's incompetence.

Ooooohhhhh I get it.

What is the goal of this comic? I don't get what they are trying to convey

Gone with the Blastwave is good

What's the joke? Rich kids problems?

This. The comic is "beyond humor" at this point. It's basically Mary Worth with robots, not Calvin and Hobbes.

There is occasionally sensible-chuckle tier humor, however.

That's actually a pretty good analogy

Sure but that hasn't updated in years, has it?

Not
Your
Personal
Army

I miss Dr. Mcninja.

i feel like this is something pintsize would say

I have some nostalgia, but i'm not sure all the moustache jokes aged well.

Some people with OCD will back from their car back to the house repeatedly because they didn't get the correct amount of steps form the door to the car. Sounds pretty debilitating to me.
Of course cunts think OCD means "i like le order lulz".
Its pretty easy to know who has OCD and who doesn't, the person with the disorder is actively trying to cure themselves every day.

Do it yourself first and give us some inspiration, fag.

perhaps 1 page every half year

You're doing it wrong. You gotta give us a page where there's some real jewey shit going on.

Hannelore, to my recollection, doesn't really display much of what OCD is like in a real life scenario. Even the low level OCD people I had to deal with in group therapy were pretty medicated up and had a lot of issues with daily life. I was personally at the extreme end (hence being put on antipsychotics), and unless I'm medicated up, you won't be able to get me away from the shower. Like 4 to 8 hour washing sessions aren't really that far out.

what

exploitable

Still probably one of the best pages in the entire series.

RULE 34 PLEASE
ASKING FOR A FRIEND

NOT

YOUR

PERSONAL

ARMY

kill yourself newfag

>This is the most sjw webcomic ive ever seen
You don't seem to get out on the internet much then.

speak for yourself

BRING BACK 2006 Sup Forums!!!

bump for the OC I'm making

Why doesn't Pol do a slice of life/too close to reality to be comforting Vigilante/Stalker comic. It should focus on creepers, brawlers, Son of Sam types and probably a few detectives too just to round out the cast.

At all times the press should be mocked for covering up non white crime while overblowing white crime. There should be turbo Kike bosses pulling strings from the shadows, greedy Good Goy opportunists that put a great face on everything but are shown as fearful of their Kike bosses' wrath and loads of dumb fuck fakers on both the left and right who don't know about the Jewish Masters.

That would give normies a frostbiting level of chill to tremble about.

Also, the comic in the OP could be parodied like this:

Panel One:
Pink Hair- Hanna, your new intern is here and she is ready to get Pozzed!
Hanna- Ugh...

Panel Two:
Intern- I am ready and willing to join our queer allies in the struggle against AIDS and the misconceptions about its transmissibility.

Panel Three:
Hanna thought bubble- Jesus Christ! They actually believe in this shit. I can't believe I'm actually starting to enjoy infecting them. Better make a phone call.

Panel Four:
Hey, Tyrone? Yeah I've got the new meat you requested. No, I don't care if you are tired, you want your free pack of Kool's you'd better come over and do your job.
Pink Hair speaking to intern- Please come in. Do you like blow?
Intern- I LOVE blow!

>This is the most sjw webcomic ive ever seen
how?

i still don't get it

whats the punchline? Is the blond haired character a tranny? Does trannys get a personal assistant?

i do not understand

Six gorillion hours in MS paint.

Gay ass fucking nigger!